This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Interested

Usually I'm pumped during the hiatus between seasons and really look forward to the new episodes... but so far, I'm pretty indifferent to it. Does anyone else feel the same?

Oh no, I'm way more pumped than I've ever been for a season of Atlantis to start!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Well, I'm pretty upset about the cast changes being made and whatnot, so my excitement is much lower than usual...Still looking forward to it though.
      Make it spin!

Comment

Originally posted by Meg-Ann View Post
        Well, I'm pretty upset about the cast changes being made and whatnot, so my excitement is much lower than usual...Still looking forward to it though.
        Same.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

I have never been so excited about a season of a show since seeing what is to come in season 4. Never.

Comment

^^ Agreed, even though I'm more of an SG-1 fan so far, I really am looking for to this season, more so than I can ever remember.

Comment

Season 4 has me pining for September to come already.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                Oh no, I'm way more pumped than I've ever been for a season of Atlantis to start!
                word
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Usually I can't wait for a new season to start, no matter the show really.

But I really couldn't care less if season 4 would start tomorrow, next week or in october. I'm indifferent to it. I'd like to know what will happen to the city but I'm not excited about it.
                  Just as I couldn't care about the SG1 movies.

It seems I'm rapidly loosing interest in the whole Stargate-franchise. TPTB will have to rock my socks off to keep me interested.

And dare nobody answer that they will, because we don't know that.
                  You have been warned.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well I found a way to respark my interest in stargate... through Unofficial Stargate mods for already-half-decent-games-that-I-lost-interest-in!
                    Right now I am killing time until the Stargate:Empire At war v0.7 final is released for Starwars: Empire at war

Comment

I'm not excited about the season premier so much. Mostly i'm just excited about them bringing a ship decked out with Asgard tech and the mid season 2 parter.
                      Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                        I have never been so excited about a season of a show since seeing what is to come in season 4. Never.
                        This is also the first tv show fandom I've been so fully involved in, not even X-Files or JAG was able to that. I was the silent lurker. This season is just gonna be amazing. And all the talk about some of the eps has me on the edge of my seat.
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

This is also the first tv show fandom I've been so fully involved in, not even X-Files or JAG was able to that. I was the silent lurker. This season is just gonna be amazing. And all the talk about some of the eps has me on the edge of my seat.
                          i definatley have to agree with you as there is not many shows i am interested in but the spoilers about some of the episodes sound great and i am bursting to see them now that is why i can't wait for it soon to be september
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                            Usually I'm pumped during the hiatus between seasons and really look forward to the new episodes... but so far, I'm pretty indifferent to it. Does anyone else feel the same?
                            I don't know if indifferent is the word for how I feel. But it's not exactly excitement. Maybe dread is a better word, or fear, mixed with anticipation. Kind of like when you're waiting for bad news and you just want to get it over with so you can know if it's going to be really bad, or not as bad as you feared. I guess I'm on the fence - just waiting to see.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Season 11 of SG-1? Hmm, not interested...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X