PDA

View Full Version : Carter new Atlantis CO

Mat Parker 116
June 3rd, 2007, 01:04 AM
http://www.chevron26.com/enews/?p=100#more-100

Mckay is going to kill himself

ohnd
June 3rd, 2007, 01:25 AM
i was on wikipedia and it says sam has been promoted as Full Colonel! the source was from chevron 26... but im not sure if its reliable.. so does anyone has any other source to prove she is full colonel?

Mat Parker 116
June 3rd, 2007, 01:27 AM
i was on wikipedia and it says sam has been promoted as Full Colonel! the source was from chevron 26... but im not sure if its reliable.. so does anyone has any other source to prove she is full colonel?

its quoting a TV Guide interview and as she is taking over Atlantis they'd have to promote her because of Sheppard

ohnd
June 3rd, 2007, 01:29 AM
oo that kinda sucks now... just my suggestion... sam been promoted too many time lol.. and im not sure if she's ready to be a full colonel

Mat Parker 116
June 3rd, 2007, 01:30 AM
oo that kinda sucks now... just my suggestion... sam been promoted too many time lol.. and im not sure if she's ready to be a full colonel

one things also bugging me will she stay in the city or join sheppards team?

ohnd
June 3rd, 2007, 01:35 AM
i get pissed if she joins man..
This is not Stargate SG-1: Atlantis.
I also dont like the idea of having SG-1 stuff coming into SG:A, i can handle a bit of it but i just cant handle if Carter comes and becomes commander of base and also the team.. that will seriously wreck my day

eri-chan
June 3rd, 2007, 01:39 AM
one things also bugging me will she stay in the city or join sheppards team?

what's CO stand for?

there are quite a few threads out there about this and im sure gateworld's got some article about this whole sam coming along to atlantis thing :mckay:

you should have checked out the other threads before making yer own first imo.

Mat Parker 116
June 3rd, 2007, 01:42 AM
my apologies

The Suicidal Goldfish
June 3rd, 2007, 01:50 AM
If she has been made a full-bull, I presume they'll have had to do the same for Mitchell.

Otherwise, Sam would become the de-facto leader of SG:1...

ohnd
June 3rd, 2007, 01:53 AM
true... or sam left sg-1 to take command of the sga. so then sg1 will be back to a 4 man team... cam, daniel, tealc and vala

Willow'sCat
June 3rd, 2007, 01:54 AM
what's CO stand for?Commanding Officer. And she will be. *more or less*

eri-chan
June 3rd, 2007, 02:36 AM
yeah i know what it stands for. it was my answer to mat's question i quoted. carter being commanding officer would mean that she wouldnt be on a team.

Falcon Horus
June 3rd, 2007, 04:44 AM
A disaster waiting to happen...

Too bad it had to come to this.

SmallTimePerson
June 3rd, 2007, 04:49 AM
Wasn't AT going to Atlantis to fufill the legal requirements of her contract she signed with MGM?

jenks
June 3rd, 2007, 04:55 AM
She was obligated to the franchise for another year, but I don't think she had to go.