X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter new Atlantis CO

http://www.chevron26.com/enews/?p=100#more-100

Mckay is going to kill himself

i was on wikipedia and it says sam has been promoted as Full Colonel! the source was from chevron 26... but im not sure if its reliable.. so does anyone has any other source to prove she is full colonel?

Comment

Originally posted by ohnd View Post
      i was on wikipedia and it says sam has been promoted as Full Colonel! the source was from chevron 26... but im not sure if its reliable.. so does anyone has any other source to prove she is full colonel?
      its quoting a TV Guide interview and as she is taking over Atlantis they'd have to promote her because of Sheppard

Comment

oo that kinda sucks now... just my suggestion... sam been promoted too many time lol.. and im not sure if she's ready to be a full colonel

Comment

Originally posted by ohnd View Post
          oo that kinda sucks now... just my suggestion... sam been promoted too many time lol.. and im not sure if she's ready to be a full colonel
          one things also bugging me will she stay in the city or join sheppards team?

Comment

i get pissed if she joins man..
            This is not Stargate SG-1: Atlantis.
            I also dont like the idea of having SG-1 stuff coming into SG:A, i can handle a bit of it but i just cant handle if Carter comes and becomes commander of base and also the team.. that will seriously wreck my day

Comment

Originally posted by Mat Parker 116 View Post
              one things also bugging me will she stay in the city or join sheppards team?
              what's CO stand for?

there are quite a few threads out there about this and im sure gateworld's got some article about this whole sam coming along to atlantis thing

you should have checked out the other threads before making yer own first imo.

Comment

my apologies

Comment

If she has been made a full-bull, I presume they'll have had to do the same for Mitchell.

Otherwise, Sam would become the de-facto leader of SG:1...

Comment

true... or sam left sg-1 to take command of the sga. so then sg1 will be back to a 4 man team... cam, daniel, tealc and vala

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan View Post
                      what's CO stand for?
                      Commanding Officer. And she will be. *more or less*

Comment

yeah i know what it stands for. it was my answer to mat's question i quoted. carter being commanding officer would mean that she wouldnt be on a team.

Comment

A disaster waiting to happen...

Too bad it had to come to this.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Wasn't AT going to Atlantis to fufill the legal requirements of her contract she signed with MGM?

Comment

She was obligated to the franchise for another year, but I don't think she had to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X