Season 4 Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 Wishlist

So this is the place to let Alex and the guys know what's what. And what's what is what we want.

Anyway, I'm hoping for -

*Evil Chase!
    *Gay Tom - Let's face it, he ain't got anything going with the ladies
    *Sivea/Grant ship
    *More Bentari
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
    So this is the place to let Alex and the guys know what's what. And what's what is what we want.

Anyway, I'm hoping for -

*Evil Chase!
    High on the list of discussion topics for next season is how to bring back Chase. We know he'll be back, and we we also know there will be less of a "reset button"-ish feel than there was with Tom (not to say there was with Tom, I'm just saying it'll be difficult to Chase to just return to Horizon). Does that mean he'll be evil? We don't even know that yet.

Hmmmmm, very unusual subject to be dealt with on Stargate, but definitely ballsy. I won't say anything for now.

*Sivea/Grant ship
    Not sure about all-out mackin' and love makin', but I'm sure their relationship will continue to develop.

*More Bentari
    Can do.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post

Anyway, I'm hoping for -

*Evil Chase!
      *Sivea/Grant ship
      *More Bentari
      Thanks for letting us know what you'd like to see, Aaron. I just wish there'd be more outspoken people like you on this forum.

I'm working on an episode idea that I'm about to pitch that will heavily deal with the Grant/Sivea relationship in a very surprising and unique way. Can't really say any more about it right now (as much as I'd like to), but if it all works out as intended, it should end up being a great episode.

I'm definitely interested in exploring Tom's love life some more. Perhaps we'll see him doing some more dating.

It's safe to say that the Bentari will show up again.

As for Chase... who knows, but as Mike already hinted, it should be interesting once we see him again.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
      X