X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightsaber vs Bullet

Ok I have a question

Lets just say a Jedi/Sith crash land on Earth and are shot at by a gun using bullets what would happen

I and my friends have come up with several options here

1. The Bullet melts into hot lead and the hot lead goes on to the jedi and burns the jedi/sith
    2. The Bullet disinigrates and goes to a gas form and does not harm the jedi/sith
    3. The Bullet disinigrates and goes to a gas form and does harm the jedi/sith
    by having the jedi breathe in gas form of metal
    4. The bullet get bounced back (not my opinon but stupid friend but I will put it on here)
    5. Something Else (put your idea here)

So what do you think?

Personally I'm going with option 1 because I think the bullet would be going to fast for it to go into a gas form even if the lightsaber is super hot
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Bullets will explode on impact...and get messy.

Have the bullets be heat resistent and explode with a timed fuse above the target.
    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

i believe that the bullet will be too fast for the jedi to see and they will use their neo power! lol the stop the bullet trick.. nuh jokes

i think the bullet will just melt and goes into gas

Comment

Shotgun!

Comment

I think that as the lightsabre can cut through anything, if the bullet is big enough it would be just cut in half then carry on into the jedi. If not it would merely be disintergrated. But as the blade of a lightsabre is rather thin and very sharp I'm going with my first choice.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Originally posted by .jolinar. View Post
            I think that as the lightsabre can cut through anything
            But not through another lightsabre.

This always puzzled me.
            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

whatever part of the bullett that touches the blade will disenegrate imho, an if there is anything else left it will hit the jedi
              Originally posted by cowpants
              ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              Rosilin for pres

Comment

if you tryed to shoot a sith he would doge the bullet, and eat you
                Originally posted by cowpants
                ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Rosilin for pres

Comment

Originally posted by Boxytheboxed View Post
                  whatever part of the bullett that touches the blade will disenegrate imho, an if there is anything else left it will hit the jedi
                  Yeah, that was my first theory. It would make most sense considering my understanding of the lightsabre blade.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

they would stop it via the force the afect would look like what happened when all those guys fiered a khalek

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                      Ok I have a question

Lets just say a Jedi/Sith crash land on Earth and are shot at by a gun using bullets what would happen

1. The Bullet melts into hot lead and the hot lead goes on to the jedi and burns the jedi/sith
                      2. The Bullet disinigrates and goes to a gas form and does not harm the jedi/sith
                      4. The bullet get bounced back (not my opinon but stupid friend but I will put it on here)

So what do you think?

Personally I'm going with option 1 because I think the bullet would be going to fast for it to go into a gas form even if the lightsaber is super hot
                      I'm sure this was asked very recently here.
                      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                        Ok I have a question

So what do you think?

Personally I'm going with option 1 because I think the bullet would be going to fast for it to go into a gas form even if the light saber is super hot
                        Its the argument of low tech vs high tech. Like in Stargate when Sheppard and the Team get beat up couple times by people with crossbows or slingshots. Personally, I think they would melt instantly and burn the dude with the light saber. But a good jedi/sith would use the force and stop the bullets like Neo did in The Matrix.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Nuke View Post
                          Shotgun!
                          Shotgun!
                          sigpic

Comment

It would just be faster to carry a portable front shield, like the Gungans did, for example. Maybe slightly smaller.
                            The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

No force powers, shields or shotguns

Lets just say the only weapons other then the lighsaber are M-9, P-90, 1911 .45 Colt, and a .50 cal sniper and Desert Eagle
                              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic
                              So whats the worst that could happen?
                              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
                              X