This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front Page Episodes

Is there any particular reason that this weeks schedual isn't listed on the front page like it normally is?

Maybe the calendar was taken down?

Also, anyone else noticing that the google banner covers the Onimonipedia section when the menu drops down?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

The honest reason is that classes started up this month, and studying broke my normal Sunday routine.

The listings are back now.
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I have noticed that right under the episodes on the Front Page, that the upcoming new episodes are mention both for the US and International. I just wanted you to know that I think that was a great idea to do.

I didn't know if I should have put it here or not. If it should be here, a 1000 pardons.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          I have noticed that right under the episodes on the Front Page, that the upcoming new episodes are mention both for the US and International. I just wanted you to know that I think that was a great idea to do.
          An international TV menu is something we've had in mind for a very long time now. I'm glad Darren finally got to implement it.

Comment

I think the international TV schedule is great! Thanks Darren.
            sigpic

Comment

Didn't SG-Archives used to do that? None the less, a welcomed addition.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Glad you all like it!

We use to maintain complete broadcast schedules (and different versions of the home page) for the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Phew! Had to abandon that effort when it became just too much work. I'm glad that we can at least track the next new episodes again for those countries that are getting the new stuff for the first time anywhere in the world.

Comment

This has to do with the second pages of the front page. I have noticed that Seasons 9 (SG-1) & 2 (SGA) are up. No episode yet and that's understandable. Are we now going to have those in seasons in the forum now?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    This has to do with the second pages of the front page. I have noticed that Seasons 9 (SG-1) & 2 (SGA) are up. No episode yet and that's understandable. Are we now going to have those in seasons in the forum now?
                    I think all Season 9 stuff is being thrown into GD, and all Season 2 ATL is just being left in the ATL folder, under we have some episodes. I wonder what the episode titles are going to be.....

Comment

We'll be adding the new Season Nine and Season Two folders to the forum soon. We may wait until we have an episode title to specifically talk about, or I might just give up waiting and make 'em.

Comment

i didnt see space listings up-are they there?
                        MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                        I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
                          i didnt see space listings up-are they there?
                          SPACE doesn't air new episodes.. By the time they start airing season 8 (which is Febuary 10th if they show "Lost City" as a 2 parter), the UK would already be almost done, the US would be close to done.

The Movie Network on the other hand airs new episodes of Atlantis, so they get to be put up... Yay! We get some recongnition !
                          sigpic
                          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Working...
                          X