PDA

View Full Version : The "Quarantine" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Pages : [1] 2

PG15
May 31st, 2007, 08:24 PM
From JM's blog:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/Rl-KPFZlVhI/AAAAAAAADe0/MNq7pF7Qw4Y/s1600-h/DSC05475.JPG

Also, from the Atlantis Spoiler Community on LJ:

Carl Binder has started work on writing "the relationships episode" for the back half of Season 4. Once he's done with that, he will move on to writing the crossover episode.

So...a relationship episode?

cshawzye
May 31st, 2007, 08:36 PM
The relationship episode, interesting. It'd definitely be nice to know which relationship. Though, with a name like Quarantine I can think of several possibilities in terms of relationship building.

Either way though, I'm glad Carl Binder is writing it. That definitely gives me hope for the episode. I tend to really enjoy Binder's work.

rosey_angel
May 31st, 2007, 09:23 PM
yay for Carl Binder writing this ep.

hmm... a relationship. as long as it's not another shep-as-kirk ep, i'll be fine. no offence to shep fans, but it would be great to focus on another characters relationship.

Professor Chaos
June 1st, 2007, 05:36 AM
The only relationship i'd want is maybe McKay or Shepherd dating one of the other scientists off screen. Please no relationship between 2 team members.

Unless by relationship they just mean friends.

Anther thing to think about is this is the thirteenth episode, right after the mid season 2 parter. It's been said before that this will, in essence be part 3.

Maybe after a fight of some kind they have some sort of toxic leak and have to quarantine Atlantis?

prion
June 1st, 2007, 06:12 AM
This could be the episode where the news reporter melts... see this thread for details - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44346

Platschu
June 1st, 2007, 06:56 AM
I fear that this episode will be similar to Hot Zone and Lockdown. A quarantine can be always entertaining with intresting pairs and places. We had also the SGC base, Atlantis, small puddler jumper (39 Minutes, Grace under pressure), so I hope they can find out a fresh and less cliche situation. ;)

Linzi
June 1st, 2007, 07:40 AM
This could be the episode where the news reporter melts... see this thread for details - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44346
No, I don't think so, because the reporter has filmed that episode already, a few weeks ago, so that episode has to be in the first half of the season. Tabula Rasa maybe? Quarantine hasn't been filmed yet. :)

Suzotchka
June 1st, 2007, 07:42 AM
Maybe by relationship they mean who Teyla's baby daddy is.

jenks
June 1st, 2007, 07:44 AM
We find that out pretty much as soon as she's revealed as being pregnant according to JM.

Redhooks
June 1st, 2007, 07:54 AM
Anther thing to think about is this is the thirteenth episode, right after the mid season 2 parter. It's been said before that this will, in essence be part 3.
No it isn't. This Mortal Coil (#10), Be All My Sins Remember'd (#11), and Spoils of War (#12) are the three episodes of the mid-season two-parter. :) Then, this episode is next. There is only twenty episodes in a season.;)

vaberella
June 1st, 2007, 08:02 AM
Yuppers. Hmmm...I have no clue what this is about. plus on the reporter lady, the dates don't match up. that would mean the show would premiere in July lik eit normally does for that reporter lady to be in the seond half of S4 ep in September. And JM confirmed again last night that it would not be premiering in July so that's not the same ep.

I don't know what they mean by relationships. It could mean anything---all I do know is that it's team related and nothing else. All the eps are team focused in some way or another even if one of the 4 team members are the focus...everyone else is background and so this plot maybe around them rebuilding trust lines that might have been broken.

Something like McKay/Teyla are in one room and Ronon/Shep in another silmilar to the arc, or I could be completely incorrect and it's soemthing. In any event it's going to be team related so we might as well add that and beyond it there's not much more to write on it.

rarocks24
June 1st, 2007, 08:20 AM
Yuppers. Hmmm...I have no clue what this is about. plus on the reporter lady, the dates don't match up. that would mean the show would premiere in July lik eit normally does for that reporter lady to be in the seond half of S4 ep in September. And JM confirmed again last night that it would not be premiering in July so that's not the same ep.

I don't know what they mean by relationships. It could mean anything---all I do know is that it's team related and nothing else. All the eps are team focused in some way or another even if one of the 4 team members are the focus...everyone else is background and so this plot maybe around them rebuilding trust lines that might have been broken.

Something like McKay/Teyla are in one room and Ronon/Shep in another silmilar to the arc, or I could be completely incorrect and it's soemthing. In any event it's going to be team related so we might as well add that and beyond it there's not much more to write on it.
Are you implying, Shex Vab?

vaberella
June 1st, 2007, 08:50 AM
Are you implying, Shex Vab?

Crap, did my slasherness come out? Not necessarily! I'm more of Zex fanatic (Zelenka/Ronon). But hmmm...Shex is good enough. In any event I'm really implying a McShexla!! http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/teylaanime20.gif Teyla is a lucky girl...too very lucky! http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/teylaanime20.gifhttp://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/teylaanime32.gifhttp://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/teylaanime20.gifhttp://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/teylaanime32.gif

Professor Chaos
June 1st, 2007, 09:20 AM
No it isn't. This Mortal Coil (#10), Be All My Sins Remember'd (#11), and Spoils of War (#12) are the three episodes of the mid-season two-parter. :) Then, this episode is next. There is only twenty episodes in a season.;)Thx for correcting me. The Spoils Of War sounds like a much better title to follow the 2 parter anyways.:cool:

Killdeer
June 1st, 2007, 10:16 AM
From JM's blog:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/Rl-KPFZlVhI/AAAAAAAADe0/MNq7pF7Qw4Y/s1600-h/DSC05475.JPG

Also, from the Atlantis Spoiler Community on LJ:

So...a relationship episode?

Do we know this is the relationships episode, and not the crossover episode?

vaberella
June 1st, 2007, 10:18 AM
Do we know this is the relationships episode, and not the crossover episode?

Huh? What crossover ep? How long have I been out of the loop?!:mckay:

Killdeer
June 1st, 2007, 10:40 AM
Huh? What crossover ep? How long have I been out of the loop?!:mckay:

The one mentioned in the beginning post of this thread. :D

What I'm understanding from this is that we know of two episodes that Carl Binder is writing, the "relationships" episode and the crossover episode. "Quarantine" is written by Carl Binder, but do we know for sure which of the two it is? Does it have to be the relationships episode, or could it possibly be the crossover episode? That's all I'm asking - whether someone knows something I don't about why this would be the relationships episode rather than the crossover episode.

If it's the crossover episode, maybe whoever comes over from SG-1 gets trapped on Atlantis during a quarantine, for as yet unknown reasons. Maybe that's where the hint about a possible Ronon/Teal'c fight came from.

Just speculating! :)

Professor Chaos
June 1st, 2007, 10:50 AM
The crossover is referring to Teal'c's cameo appearance I believe.

Killdeer
June 1st, 2007, 10:55 AM

Well, Teal'c cameo is in Reunion, which is in the first half of the season. I was under the impression that this crossover episode was in the 2nd half of the season. I could be wrong however. *shrugs*

vaberella
June 1st, 2007, 10:57 AM
The one mentioned in the beginning post of this thread. :D

What I'm understanding from this is that we know of two episodes that Carl Binder is writing, the "relationships" episode and the crossover episode. "Quarantine" is written by Carl Binder, but do we know for sure which of the two it is? Does it have to be the relationships episode, or could it possibly be the crossover episode? That's all I'm asking - whether someone knows something I don't about why this would be the relationships episode rather than the crossover episode.

If it's the crossover episode, maybe whoever comes over from SG-1 gets trapped on Atlantis during a quarantine, for as yet unknown reasons. Maybe that's where the hint about a possible Ronon/Teal'c fight came from.

Just speculating! :)

Well the above picture and statement says Quarantine ep written by carl binder----I think the assumption was made that the relationship ep is Quarantine, but there's a small chance it might not be. I think it's actually this one, but this one looks completed, so it doesn't fit JM's terminology of "starting work on writing". The crossover ep hasn't even been written yet---so it's definitely not Quarantine.

Huh? Teal'c will already be showing up in Reunion, or that's what I thought.

Link (http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/403.shtml)

Stargate SG-1 co-star Christopher Judge ("Teal'c") will make a cameo appearance in this episode, according to executive producer Joseph Mallozzi.

Killdeer
June 1st, 2007, 11:03 AM
Well the above picture and statement says the relationship ep written by carl binder----so I'm assuming it's the relationship currently under discussion. The crossover ep hasn't even been written yet.

No, that's what I was asking. The picture came from Joe's blog last night. The quote came from the SGA Spoilers blog. I was thinking if that comment had come from two or three months ago, Carl Binder might have already finished both episodes. But I just checked it, and the date on the source for that entry is May 7. Seeing as how it was fairly recent, it's likely that you're right - it's probably the "relationships" episode.

I apologize for not checking that out before posting. :o

vaberella
June 1st, 2007, 11:04 AM
Well, Teal'c cameo is in Reunion, which is in the first half of the season. I was under the impression that this crossover episode was in the 2nd half of the season. I could be wrong however. *shrugs*

Oh is the crossover when all of them go to Earth? Because I know in Miller's Crossing, they go to Earth, just no talk of Teyla. So do you guys think the crossover is them all going to Earth, since we know that Teyla and Ronon both go to Earth.

Killdeer
June 1st, 2007, 11:05 AM
Oh is the crossover when all of them go to Earth? Because I know in Miller's Crossing, they go to Earth, just no talk of Teyla. So do you guys think the crossover is them all going to Earth, since we know that Teyla and Ronon both go to Earth.

:confused: Well, now I'm really confused, because I'd assumed Teyla would be with them in Miller's Crossing.

vaberella
June 1st, 2007, 11:08 AM
:confused: Well, now I'm really confused, because I'd assumed Teyla would be with them in Miller's Crossing.

In the spoiler I was given, we asked about Teyla and there's no mention of her. That's not to say she's not there, but she's not mentioned while McKay is mentioned and definitely John and Ronon <---you'd figure with them mentioning Ronon we'd see Teyla. But there was no discussion of her. So I'm unsure of how it's going, she just might not be in the spoiler scene they have, but in other parts. So I was saying, if she's not in MC, maybe she's in the crossover with the others and they go back to Earth again.

PG15
June 1st, 2007, 02:07 PM
From JM's Apirl 15's entry:

Sarah writes: “Are we going to see any of the main cast out of their uniforms in season 4?”

Answer: Yup. Even Teyla and Ronon will don some atypical civvies in Miller’s Crossing.

Vab, I gotta ask; when you say "in the spoilers I was given" are you saying you have another source besides the ones we all get?

A seeeecret source? ;)

vaberella
June 1st, 2007, 02:11 PM
From JM's Apirl 15's entry:

Vab, I gotta ask; when you say "in the spoilers I was given" are you saying you have another source besides the ones we all get?

A seeeecret source? ;)

Of course that's what I mean. Actually not so secret, tons of people have the info by now.

PG15
June 1st, 2007, 09:07 PM
A hint about the plot from JM:

And Carl is putting the finishing touches on Quarantine, an episode in which an imposed isolation tests various relationships around the base.

scifi_lemon
June 1st, 2007, 10:26 PM
Untill we have some more information about this episode, I'm going to remain slightly wary. I mean, we already have a "Atlantis epidemic" episode, so I hope that they won't have a repeat of that.

But my opinion will probably be changed when more spoilers come out.

vaberella
June 1st, 2007, 10:34 PM
A hint about the plot from JM:

When I first read the quote from JM you posted, the only thing that came to mind was people taking off their clothes and humping one another. Don't ask me why, but I have those really cheesy 80s films, like the ones where they put something in the food and people just get horny. Or some kid tricks another kid into sexually attacking another kid. Okay, so maybe I was the only kid growing up watching T&A matinee on USA. :o

Of course, I'm sure I'm wrong, but I don't get how many tests the team has to go through to get know their bond is strong. I might get a bit tired of team bonding stories. :( :rolleyes: :)

female Wraith
June 2nd, 2007, 01:05 AM
And Carl is putting the finishing touches on Quarantine, an episode in which an imposed isolation tests various relationships around the base.

May be with this episode will begin the CG Wraith/Carter shipping. JM said that Carter and the Wraith will be shipped together. In the previous episodes we haven't got a hint about that kind of relationship so it's possiblle this episode to be the first scene of Carter/Wraith love/whatever relationship.

vaberella
June 2nd, 2007, 04:10 AM
That works...I had this weird attraction for the CG wraith. I found him the most stimulating, not to mention he's like John's blood brother.

DONNA BOOTH
June 2nd, 2007, 05:26 AM
this episode sounds interesting but i don't think this is the relationship eppy although there isn't much info at the moment so i can't assume its not although i have a gut feeling its not as i think it could be one of those episodes where some sort of disease or illnesses has spread through the base but at the moment im keeping an open mind until there is some more new info thats concrete:sheppard: :teyla:

vaberella
June 2nd, 2007, 05:29 AM
this episode sounds interesting but i don't think this is the relationship eppy although there isn't much info at the moment so i can't assume its not although i have a gut feeling its not as i think it could be one of those episodes where some sort of disease or illnesses has spread through the base but at the moment im keeping an open mind until there is some more new info thats concrete:sheppard: :teyla:

It is the relationship ep. Look at Female Wraith's post, which was taken from JM's blog. quarantine doesn't necessarily mean it's related to disease or illness, you could get stuck in room away from other people, and in essence you're quarantined from the outside world.

DONNA BOOTH
June 2nd, 2007, 05:34 AM
It is the relationship ep. Look at Female Wraith's post, which was taken from JM's blog. quarantine doesn't necessarily mean it's related to disease or illness, you could get stuck in room away from other people, and in essence you're quarantined from the outside world.
Today 08:26 PM
oh sorry im not used to posting on these threads ive only just begun to participate in these discussions:sheppard: :teyla:

vaberella
June 2nd, 2007, 05:43 AM
oh sorry im not used to posting on these threads ive only just begun to participate in these discussions:sheppard: :teyla:

No issues...welcome and knock yourself out. Good your out of the cliquey shipper habit. There are tons of threads here with some rather interesting convos. :D :sheppard::teyla:

DONNA BOOTH
June 2nd, 2007, 06:22 AM
No issues...welcome and knock yourself out. Good your out of the cliquey shipper habit. There are tons of threads here with some rather interesting convos.
Today 08:34 PM

rosey_angel
June 2nd, 2007, 07:03 AM
w00t for quarantine spoilers. imo this is gonna be different from those other quarantine-type eps eg Hot Zone and GUP.
seems to me that this ep is gonna focus on more of the relationships of the ppl confined, rather than the actual confinement.
so maybe like vab said, and they'll put two characters together that don't usually have a lot of screen time, or maybe some characters have a fallout earlier in the season, and this'll give them a chance to work out the problems

Kidwizz
June 2nd, 2007, 07:07 AM
^ what kath said. :P.

it could have something to do with mckay and carter. i mean c'mon theve gotta stop *****ing at some point.

it could also have something to do with carson being back. theres gotta be some weird moments there - mckay and carson for example - he was hella sad in sunday.

knowles2
June 2nd, 2007, 08:28 AM
I would love all the main cast to be trap un able to do anything but wait for help, and rely on other members of the expedition to save their butts.

So if I have my all main cast members stuch in a single room, may be the meeting room and have to rely on other members of the expedition to get them out and find a cure to what ever slowly killing them or what have infected them at least.

Plus a virus which cause fevers and illusinations could make it even more intense. Especially if they cannot communicate with anyone other than themselves.

vaberella
June 2nd, 2007, 09:32 AM
I would love all the main cast to be trap un able to do anything but wait for help, and rely on other members of the expedition to save their butts.

So if I have my all main cast members stuch in a single room, may be the meeting room and have to rely on other members of the expedition to get them out and find a cure to what ever slowly killing them or what have infected them at least.

Plus a virus which cause fevers and illusinations could make it even more intense. Especially if they cannot communicate with anyone other than themselves.

You just created a Phantoms meets The Ark hybrid episode.

DONNA BOOTH
June 2nd, 2007, 09:39 AM
if this is the case then the episode should be good i know some people are not going to like me for saying this but i hope this episode actually features some shep and teyla as i would love to see more of these two together as i really like to watch the chemistry between these two:sheppard: :teyla:

vaberella
June 2nd, 2007, 09:51 AM
Say what you want, this is a bloody free country. If people can't respect that, they need to grow up. If you get reds, just ignore them or put it on no regs. Their negativity is not worth your time.

I'm personally looking forward to Shep/Ronon, I really have this obsession into their relationship. It's like older brother/little brother a little father/son a little best buds. It's just a very unique relationship. I'm not too into the McKay/Shep relatinship, because the comedic aspect of that has dried out for me, or I've seen too much of it.

I like the warrior comaraderie between John/Ronon. Thats the other reason why I would like to see more McKay/Teyla. I like the fact she was able to understand and communicate with him with his technobabble---without needing a translation. Or when we saw her in Aurora paticularly, the snippet of her sort of quirky fun side is entertaining when she's dealing with McKay. Again this brings me back to McKay's attention to her in Irresistable. Not to mention just the attention he gave to her in Tao of McKay. I'm far from a romantic shipper of the two, but I do like them together as friends. She respects his faults and doesn't judge. Plus, I want to see that he's grown up a bit in his relation to her. I find that despite the fact that Teyla has shown major instances where she's fully interactive with the eletronics and can almost stand toe to toe with him (which is amazing in itself); he still see her as a primitive.

I would like to see that sort of prejudice dispelled. In any even of course my two major quarantine pairigns would be Shep/Dex and Emmagan/McKay. Although I wouldn't have a problem with all of them together or even Shep/Teyla and McKay/Dex---Just not too much shep/mckay and emmagan/dex---meh!

PG15
June 2nd, 2007, 02:01 PM
May be with this episode will begin the CG Wraith/Carter shipping. JM said that Carter and the Wraith will be shipped together. In the previous episodes we haven't got a hint about that kind of relationship so it's possiblle this episode to be the first scene of Carter/Wraith love/whatever relationship.

I'm pretty sure JM was just joking with that.

Besides, he also said that there will be no shipping for Sam in Season 4.

scifi_lemon
June 2nd, 2007, 02:10 PM
w00t for quarantine spoilers. imo this is gonna be different from those other quarantine-type eps eg Hot Zone and GUP.
seems to me that this ep is gonna focus on more of the relationships of the ppl confined, rather than the actual confinement.
so maybe like vab said, and they'll put two characters together that don't usually have a lot of screen time, or maybe some characters have a fallout earlier in the season, and this'll give them a chance to work out the problems

I think it'd be really interesting if the CG Wraith and Ronon got stuck together. WE know that the Atlantis team is going to be working with the Wraith and I can't see Ronon just going "SUre, whatever" over that. If they got stuck, it'd be a way for Ronon to get over a bit of his issues. It'd also be an interesting plot without it getting to shippy.

Thank God for that! :P

female Wraith
June 2nd, 2007, 02:13 PM

Well...we shall see:) But if Sam is saving the day in Adrift and the second episode, commanding in Reunion, fighting against Asurans in Seer and the three war ark episodes, what she will do in the rest 6-7 episodes?? :D

Blower'sGate
June 2nd, 2007, 04:28 PM

From what I can remember, he also said there'll be no ship at all in Season 4.

Anyway, that episode sounds really interesting. I can not help but wonder what kind of relationship he's refering to. It could be a relationship regarding Teyla and her baby. We don't know when Teyla's supposed to deliver yet. Maybe it could be about that.

Donnabooth, if I dare include my ship in conversations I don't see why you couldn't. Listen to Vaberella, she's wisdom personified :P

Now as a S/W shipper I could always dream Weir would magically reappear in that episode however ( which doesn't seem to be the case ), I don't know if that would be really interesting to the plot or not, but who knows?

Ruined_puzzle
June 2nd, 2007, 04:44 PM

Mckay/Teyla FTW.

John/Zelenka or maybe Ronon/Zelenka.

It would be interesting.

vaberella
June 2nd, 2007, 05:36 PM
From what I can remember, he also said there'll be no ship at all in Season 4.

Anyway, that episode sounds really interesting. I can not help but wonder what kind of relationship he's refering to. It could be a relationship regarding Teyla and her baby. We don't know when Teyla's supposed to deliver yet. Maybe it could be about that.

Donnabooth, if I dare include my ship in conversations I don't see why you couldn't. Listen to Vaberella, she's wisdom personified :P

Now as a S/W shipper I could always dream Weir would magically reappear in that episode however ( which doesn't seem to be the case ), I don't know if that would be really interesting to the plot or not, but who knows?

The statement in bold is incorrect. You statement about me, is completely factual however! :D ~as she shines her fingers on her lapel and brushes the dirt off her shoulder in pure arrogance~

Honestly though, JM never said there would be no ship. If that was the case RL wouldn't have said that in Tabula Rasa we would be seeing another reference to her crush. Or even elements of Katia/Rodney, which I'm sure we'll be getting. He did say however, he wouldn't be dealing with ship comments on his blog and really wasn't pleased with them being brought up every other post.

Relationship has a slew of double meanings, to fandom I was told it refers to romantic shippers. Well, I should say this fandom. In my other fandoms shippers referred to friendship or relationship. I doubt the topic will be about the kid most of all. I say this because spoilers have it where in Be All My Sins Remember'd Teyla is shot by a wraith gun and is on a mission. I don't think getting stunned by wraith weaponry is good for the worm---this is after This Mortal Coil, we're well have to deal with some "tragic revelation". <---Doesn't sound good for the parasite, since The Seer is the ep before or two before This Mortal Coil. I think the parasite doesn't make it.

No confirmation at all on Weir in the second half of S4, but there's still hope.

Alipeeps
June 3rd, 2007, 04:05 AM

It's not about one specific relationship - it's "an episode in which an imposed isolation tests various relationships around the base"

Relationship has a slew of double meanings, to fandom I was told it refers to romantic shippers. Well, I should say this fandom. In my other fandoms shippers referred to friendship or relationship.

My understanding of Joe's comment - above - is that this episode will deal with relationships as in friend/colleague/etc relationships and not specifically romantic ships (unless TPTB are suddenly going to try to appease all the shippers at once and have everybody on the base in some kind of romantic ship with someone else!).

I doubt the topic will be about the kid most of all. I say this because spoilers have it where in Be All My Sins Remember'd Teyla is shot by a wraith gun and is on a mission. I don't think getting stunned by wraith weaponry is good for the worm---this is after This Mortal Coil, we're well have to deal with some "tragic revelation". <---Doesn't sound good for the parasite, since The Seer is the ep before or two before This Mortal Coil. I think the parasite doesn't make it.

I have my doubts as the whether, ultimately, Teyla's pregnancy will result in an actual Teyla-baby but, logistically speaking, I can't see them having that story arc end "prematurely" as it were. If the reason for the story arc - as seems likely - is Rachel's pregnancy being written into the show, then it's going to need to continue to be written into the show until she's had the sprog.

rosey_angel
June 3rd, 2007, 05:32 AM
It's not about one specific relationship - it's "an episode in which an imposed isolation tests various relationships around the base"

My understanding of Joe's comment - above - is that this episode will deal with relationships as in friend/colleague/etc relationships and not specifically romantic ships (unless TPTB are suddenly going to try to appease all the shippers at once and have everybody on the base in some kind of romantic ship with someone else!).

lol the Mega-Ship Ep!

but anyhoo, i think it'd be a more interesting ep trying to work out the friendship elements among groups that aren't usually together, or ones that have had a fight. McKay/Teyla would be interesting, and something like Ronon/Zelenka, as other ppl has said

Naonak
June 3rd, 2007, 06:34 AM
I think McKay/Teyla is the one relationship that really needs some development, other than all of their relationships with Carter (well, not Rodney) - which, IMO, should actually be fairly clear after a couple of episodes.

Some more Lorne/Zelenka would be cool - they were great in 'The Game', kind of like Shep/McKay which I thought was pretty cool.

Right now I'm hoping for McKay/Teyla; Lorne/Zelenka and Sheppard/Ronon/Carter as the groups.

BTW, none of this is shippy or slashy in any way... :p

DONNA BOOTH
June 3rd, 2007, 07:05 AM
im sorry if i offended anyone i wasn't exactly referring to shippy moments what i meant is that it would be nice to see more of their friendship develop as i think they have a really good understanding of each other and would love to see more of that
:sheppard: :teyla:

Cautious Explorer
June 3rd, 2007, 07:11 AM
Donna, I agree with you. I'd love to see more John/Teyla.

rosey_angel
June 3rd, 2007, 07:13 PM
^^ and with teyla's pregnancy , it would be cool to see how john reacts to that when confined in a small room with her... not that i know this ep involves confining ppl in small rooms

bluealien
June 4th, 2007, 01:05 AM
I like the sound of the imposed isolation testing various relationships.

There are certain pairings that I would love to see stuck together. Ronan/Shep for one as I love their dynamic. Both Shep and Ronan are not exactly the patient kind so I think it would be very interesting seeing how they pass the time.

Not too keen to see McKay/Shep as these two had had enough screentime together and I'd rather see the ptb develop other relationships..

Zelenka/Rodney would be a great combo ... and as Shep/Teyla are my fave pairing I'd have no objection seeing them stuck together either... after the events of previous eps these two could have plenty to air.

I hope we get to learn something new about the characters from this.. it could bring up all sorts of little tidbits about their lives and it will be interesting to see how the characters play off each other.

Will Carter be in this episode... I wonder who she will get stuck with ... if anyone.

jenks
June 4th, 2007, 04:22 AM
McKay/Teyla Ronon/Carter would be the most interesting imo.

rosey_angel
June 4th, 2007, 06:05 AM
^ ita. it would be interesting in the least to see how ronon is affected by carter, let alone being stuck in a room with her!

DONNA BOOTH
June 4th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Cautious Explorer Donna, I agree with you. I'd love to see more John/Teyla
thank you Cautious explorer:sheppard: :teyla:

*Erika*
June 4th, 2007, 12:37 PM
There are certain pairings that I would love to see stuck together. Ronan/Shep for one as I love their dynamic. Both Shep and Ronan are not exactly the patient kind so I think it would be very interesting seeing how they pass the time.

Maybe they do that fight to the death they promissed in The Ark:D

scifi_lemon
June 4th, 2007, 04:25 PM
McKay/Teyla Ronon/Carter would be the most interesting imo.

Great idea! I'd <3 to see that! :P

Irish Eyes
June 4th, 2007, 06:47 PM
I'd like to see Shep and Carter stuck together. When Carter takes command, I would think Shep would have some problems. He and Weir always seem to defend each other so to have someone else in that position would take some getting used to. I don't think he would be insubordinate, but there could be some simmering resentment that for whatever reason he is dealing with someone new. So maybe they could hash it out in this episode.

Also, if Teyla has an accelerated pregnancy, she could be trapped with McKay and he could deliver the baby. :D

scifi_lemon
June 4th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Also, if Teyla has an accelerated pregnancy, she could be trapped with McKay and he could deliver the baby. :D

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Gross! :mckay:

rosey_angel
June 4th, 2007, 07:19 PM
I'd like to see Shep and Carter stuck together. When Carter takes command, I would think Shep would have some problems. He and Weir always seem to defend each other so to have someone else in that position would take some getting used to. I don't think he would be insubordinate, but there could be some simmering resentment that for whatever reason he is dealing with someone new. So maybe they could hash it out in this episode.

maybe, but it really depends when this ep is gonna air. as it stands it looks like it might be in the later half of the season, so i'd think they'd deal with the shep/carter relationship earlier than that. don't get me wrong, i too am hoping for more of... maybe resentment, from shep to carter, but i think that'd be dealt with before this point

Kidwizz
June 4th, 2007, 07:44 PM
I still think it will be a carter/mckay scene. specially if it gonna be in a 'quarantine' situation. its gonna be hella funny. and for the mckay whumpers - cater can slap mckay. :mckay: :P.

rosey_angel
June 5th, 2007, 12:40 AM
^ carter/mckay might be too much GUP.

Kidwizz
June 5th, 2007, 12:51 AM
^ not really. i didnt mean a make out scene. i mean, maybe they will get along, instead of mckay going hey sexy and then carter belittling mckay and then kath(rosey) complaining to me about how they are always belittling mckay.

and plus GUP was a fantasy. not a real thing.

rosey_angel
June 5th, 2007, 01:45 AM
^ i didn't mean a make-out session either. but mckay and carter stuck in a room together would just seem to be too much like GUP, with at least them both yelling at each other about who is right.

coz with all fairness to both characters, when they get into a room and are told they're wrong they tend to fight and compain.

though maybe if they're together and they both realise each other has different strengths, eg mckay knows atlantis better than carter, it could be really interesting

Kidwizz
June 5th, 2007, 01:55 AM
^ i dont think so. GUP is different. although it was better cause of that blue bra.

ANYWAYS. yeah i think it will be different somehow. it could be a life and death situation for both of them - so they have to work together or they both die... i know its sounds very unoriginal but :P.

vaberella
June 5th, 2007, 04:21 AM
Question...do we know if Carter is even in this episode? We know she's not in 6, and so far, 2 episodes we have confirmation she's not in. How do we know she's even in this one. Since there are only 6 or so eps left to go over.

maybe, but it really depends when this ep is gonna air. as it stands it looks like it might be in the later half of the season, so i'd think they'd deal with the shep/carter relationship earlier than that. don't get me wrong, i too am hoping for more of... maybe resentment, from shep to carter, but i think that'd be dealt with before this point

I almost agree with everything here. I do think that if there is any resentment it will be taken care of earlier on in the season. But overall, I doubt there will be resentment. I think people forget that John IS military. He's not in love with Weir, even though he may give a level of loyalty. He has acted in the past the same way...in the end he defers all loyalty to the military even if he may not agree with what they do or say. He will follow authority (even if he acts out once in a while---and the only time he might have been in the wrong was in The Return II) and I sincerely doubt he won't respect Carter to give her most of his backing. He's done it in the past. Take for instance Ellis, I'm sure John is intelligent enough to know that pre-emptive attacks aren't really the step in the right direction without full knowledge. But being military he deferred to their ability and capability (again his over-estimation of Earth's military prowess----all the Earth people have this ridiculous amount of arrogance and conceit). All this for me, not to mention episodes like The Seige, to even The Return I, gives me the feeling he's not going to have any level of "real" resentment, which would lead him to undermine or even disrespect Carter.

On the other hand, and this is what I felt from the beginning and confirmed by David Hewlett is really McKay's feelings on the matter. McKay for all his arrogance and absentminded and at times selfish behaviour has proven time and again his complete devotion to Weir. Scenes in like The Return 1 when he was vehemently angry when the Ancients came back and Weir taken out of authority and not included in the meeting. Scenes like in Progeny. I'm not even moving towards romance, just to be clear---since I'm far from McWeir (Jack/Weir shipper here!! :D). But I do find that the writers have set it up where in the end McKay when it comes down to who's in charge and who he respects overall and rarely will undermine it's Weir. David Hewlett even confirmed that he's happy Carter's (Amanda Tapping) but McKay isn't.

In the end when it comes down to resentment we'll see it more from McKay's side. To me whatever feelings of obsession or adoration he felt for Carter died a quick death in McKay and Mrs. Miller. This difference in characterization could, if I allow myself a bit of conspiracy, be the starting point of Weir's eventual minimization. Throughout S1 and of course S2 and for what we know of McKay from SG-1 (mine based on hear say and a few eps), we know that McKay has of course had this sort of fanboy love for Carter. In MMM ,that totally changed. They were more like working colleagues rather than any sort of tension through McKay's over attention. I felt it was a step up from the norm of McKay/Carter...which seems to be in the direction they're going with between the two.

Actually because of this separation between McKay/Carter I actually would like to see how that would play out. Although I'm sort of doubtful Carter will play any deep role in this ep, if she's in it.

So in summary, the real resentment or problems will be between Carter and McKay more so than Shep/Carter---despite her authority and his lack there of. In the end of course I think Carter will defer to John's authority anyway since she wouldn't know what's the best weaponry or strategic approach to defend Atlantis. Shep/Carter may not fully agree all the time, but I think there will be more give on Carter's side than Shep's and far more Shep support of Carter than resentment.

jenks
June 5th, 2007, 04:26 AM
Question...do we know if Carter is even in this episode? We know she's not in 6, and so far, 2 episodes we have confirmation she's not in. How do we know she's even in this one. Since there are only 6 or so eps left to go over.

I'll find the quote soon, but she's definatly in it according to Mr. Mallozzi.

*edit*

Anonymous #1 writes: “Is Quarantine one of Amanda Tapping's 14 episodes?”

Answer: Yup.

vaberella
June 5th, 2007, 04:27 AM
I'll find the quote soon, but she's definatly in it according to Mr. Mallozzi.

Cool man, I wasn't sure she was in this ep. :cool: :)

Mitchell82
June 5th, 2007, 09:21 PM
EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Gross! :mckay:

Yeah gross, but a Mckay ep that is similar to the old Arnold movie Junior might be quite funny.

Mitchell82
June 5th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Carl Binder has always done a great job so I am looking forward to this ep,though all the eps sound great.

PG15
June 13th, 2007, 06:37 PM
News from JM:

Camy writes: “Not much has been mentioned for Ronon besides his big role in Reunion, can you share any additional tidbits or developments for Ronon's character in Season 4?”

Answer: There are some nice character moments for Ronon throughout the season, but Reunion and Quarantine stand out in particular in this regard.

scifi_lemon
June 13th, 2007, 06:42 PM
News from JM:

I'm hoping that McKay and Ronon will get stuck together. We don't get to see them interact very much, and that would be a great time for some character growth IMO.

cshawzye
June 13th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Some more Lorne/Zelenka would be cool - they were great in 'The Game', kind of like Shep/McKay which I thought was pretty cool. More Lorne/Zelenka would be great. They both have great timing and work well together.

Actually, I'd like to see some Lorne/McKay. That's another relationship/interaction that always cracks me up.

McKay/Teyla Ronon/Carter would be the most interesting imo. Ronon/Carter would be great. I'm having the hardest time trying to picture what interaction between the two would be like.

Though I'd like to see McKay/Ronon as well. Perhaps Lorne/McKay/Ronon ... wonder how that would work out.

Great news from JM that Ronon gets some focus/character moments in this episode.

Mitchell82
June 13th, 2007, 09:51 PM
I'm hoping that McKay and Ronon will get stuck together. We don't get to see them interact very much, and that would be a great time for some character growth IMO.

Great news that Ronon will get more development and more Ronon/Mckay will be great.

scifi_lemon
June 13th, 2007, 10:12 PM
More Lorne/Zelenka would be great. They both have great timing and work well together.

Actually, I'd like to see some Lorne/McKay. That's another relationship/interaction that always cracks me up.

Ronon/Carter would be great. I'm having the hardest time trying to picture what interaction between the two would be like.

Though I'd like to see McKay/Ronon as well. Perhaps Lorne/McKay/Ronon ... wonder how that would work out.

Great news from JM that Ronon gets some focus/character moments in this episode.

ITA with all the above. All of them would be interesting and amusing :P

DONNA BOOTH
June 14th, 2007, 06:00 AM
:sheppard:this is one of the few episods im looking forward to besides being a big jt fan i like ronans character and i can't wait to see what kind of developments they have for his character i know hes featured heavily in quarantine and reunion is his ep i can't wait:teyla:

maxbo
June 14th, 2007, 07:43 AM
I would love to see all the confirmed characters confined together, however, if they are to be paired then I hope it's the following combos:

Teyla/Rodney
Ronon/Sam
Shep/Ronon
Shep/Sam
Teyla/Sam
Teyla/Shep
Rodney/Ronon (athough they had a good run in Season 3, I wouldn't mind seeing more)

The Shep/Rodney, Teyla/Ronon and Rodney/Sam combos would only work for me if the writers really stepped out of the box, otherwise, those combos would just be more of the same old, same old.

Jeyla4ever
June 14th, 2007, 08:53 AM
For some reason Quarantine sounds a bit like HotZone!....also, isn't this the episode with regards to relationships or something like that which Mallozzi commented in his earlier blog?

cshawzye
June 14th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Quarantine does sound like it could go a little Hot Zone-ish. Hopefully they've got something up their sleeves that will pull it away from looking too much like that particular episode.

Mitchell82
June 14th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Quarantine does sound like it could go a little Hot Zone-ish. Hopefully they've got something up their sleeves that will pull it away from looking too much like that particular episode.

Hot zone was good but what if it's a continuation of it? The Asurans release a much newer version of the virus that is much deadlier than the last one. I wouldnt mind if it was.

cshawzye
June 14th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Hot zone was good but what if it's a continuation of it? The Asurans release a much newer version of the virus that is much deadlier than the last one. I wouldnt mind if it was. That could be interesting. I don't mind if it's got a bit of the elements of Hot Zone in it, I just don't want the episode to feel exactly like Hot Zone did. Though, yeah, there are a thousand ways to steer a story like that.

Ltcolshepjumper
June 14th, 2007, 11:52 AM
From JM's blog:
http://bp1.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/Rmxcd7NwKkI/AAAAAAAADok/ngpoks4Buyk/s1600/DSC05941.JPG

Could this be the cause of the Quarantine?

Mitchell82
June 14th, 2007, 05:07 PM
From JM's blog:
http://bp1.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/Rmxcd7NwKkI/AAAAAAAADok/ngpoks4Buyk/s1600/DSC05941.JPG

Could this be the cause of the Quarantine?

Mabey looks like either a Lantian/or Asuran device or mabey Wraith.

Cautious Explorer
June 14th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Mabey looks like either a Lantian/or Asuran device or mabey Wraith.

There's small print at the top of the picture that says "Aged Atlantean pewter". Must be Lantean.

scifi_lemon
June 14th, 2007, 09:26 PM
There's small print at the top of the picture that says "Aged Atlantean pewter". Must be Lantean.

So it's gonna be a 'another Ancient screw-up gets the team in trouble' epi. Well, if there's whump and some good character moments, I'll be fine with it :P

Mitchell82
June 14th, 2007, 11:42 PM

Wow you got better eyes than me I didnt even see it.:o

Mitchell82
June 14th, 2007, 11:42 PM
So it's gonna be a 'another Ancient screw-up gets the team in trouble' epi. Well, if there's whump and some good character moments, I'll be fine with it :P

As long as it's a good ep no biggie.;)

cshawzye
June 15th, 2007, 10:05 AM
So it's gonna be a 'another Ancient screw-up gets the team in trouble' epi. Well, if there's whump and some good character moments, I'll be fine with it :P:lol: Would you expect anything less? The Ancient's have been messing things up since, well, when haven't they messed things up for the team? With the possible exception of being the gate-builders the Ancients are more of a nuisance than a help.

Cautious Explorer
June 15th, 2007, 10:39 AM

To be fair to the Ancients, all we know is that the picture is an Ancient object. We don't know it causes the quarentine. Maybe it's the cure.

Although past history would lead to the conclusion that it's going to be yet another Ancient screw-up.

If it's only purpose is as a plot device to set up lots of interesting character interaction, I won't mind.

Mitchell82
June 15th, 2007, 10:56 AM
To be fair to the Ancients, all we know is that the picture is an Ancient object. We don't know it causes the quarentine. Maybe it's the cure.

Although past history would lead to the conclusion that it's going to be yet another Ancient screw-up.

If it's only purpose is as a plot device to set up lots of interesting character interaction, I won't mind.

To also be fair to the Ancients we humans in real life arent much better. They have made many advances but at the same time many mistakes while trying to do a great thing. One of my favorite quotes from an otherwise so-so movie "Some of the worst things in life were done with the best of intentions". The Ancients arent perfect but neither are we.

scifi_lemon
June 15th, 2007, 10:59 AM
:lol: Would you expect anything less? The Ancient's have been messing things up since, well, when haven't they messed things up for the team? With the possible exception of being the gate-builders the Ancients are more of a nuisance than a help.

Don't forget that they built Atlantis! So that makes two things they've done correcty. Well, that and ascending. ;)

Mitchell82
June 15th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Don't forget that they built Atlantis! So that makes two things they've done correcty. Well, that and ascending. ;)

See they can do a few things right.

cshawzye
June 15th, 2007, 01:52 PM
lol, right. Ok, score two for those 'Lantean guys. :)

prion
July 7th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Mallozzi put up some diagrams/floor plans from the episode at

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2007/07/july-7-2007.html

sueKay
July 7th, 2007, 04:26 PM
McKay's manure pillow? wtf?

That's even meaner than normal lol!

PG15
July 7th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Rodneyana Villosa?

Ok spoilerdudes, looks like Katie Brown is in this episodes. Veeery interesting. :D

scifi_lemon
July 7th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Rodneyana Villosa?

Ok spoilerdudes, looks like Katie Brown is in this episodes. Veeery interesting. :D

Maybe this is the McKatie scenes JM mentioned earlier? Interesting.

jenks
July 8th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I've got a feeling that Carter is going to get stuck with Katie.

Klenotka
July 8th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Carter will be stuck with Zelenka in one of transporters ;) He will climb through some airshafts......David N said that yesterday in convention ;)

PG15
July 8th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Ack! Why did I just open that spoiler box?!

I have no self-control. Oh well, at least it's a good one. :D

jenks
July 8th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Ack! Why did I just open that spoiler box?!

I have no self-control. Oh well, at least it's a good one. :D

Really? I'm a bit dissapointed, Carter and Zelenka? I could think of a more boring pair to be honest, I can't imagine much conflict or character development there :S

PG15
July 8th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Yeah, but it's new, isn't it? It'll be our chance to see how the two interract with each other.

jenks
July 8th, 2007, 02:07 PM
I suppose, but compared to Ronon/Carter I think it sounds a bit... meh

Mitchell82
July 8th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Yeah, but it's new, isn't it? It'll be our chance to see how the two interract with each other.

Agreed. sounds interesting.

Steve_the_Wraith
July 8th, 2007, 03:38 PM
I'm guessing Rodney and Katie will be stuck together in her lab

We know McKay will be in her lab at least

Which should be interesting - I liked their scenes together in Sunday

scifi_lemon
July 8th, 2007, 09:21 PM

I suppose, but compared to Ronon/Carter I think it sounds a bit... meh

ITA. It'll be interesting, but I don't know how entertaining it'll be. I prefer to see Ronon and McKay stuck together though.

I'm guessing Rodney and Katie will be stuck together in her lab

We know McKay will be in her lab at least

Which should be interesting - I liked their scenes together in Sunday

Ditto. Katie and McKay are a cute couple ;)

prion
July 9th, 2007, 09:48 AM
New spoilers from David Nykl via kind fan at

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=6869549&postcount=17

girlinabox
July 9th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Is Dr. Keller in this episode?

Steve_the_Wraith
July 9th, 2007, 03:37 PM
No idea, shes only in 8 episodes of season 4

Mitchell82
July 9th, 2007, 05:00 PM
New spoilers from David Nykl via kind fan at

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=6869549&postcount=17

I know, sounds funny.

scifi_lemon
July 9th, 2007, 11:13 PM
I know, sounds funny.

ITA.

Mitchell82
July 9th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Of course what would be even better is Carter, Zelenka and Mckay. Then we get the "I'm smarter!" "No! I'm Smarter!" "NO I AM!";)

*Erika*
July 10th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Of course what would be even better is Carter, Zelenka and Mckay. Then we get the "I'm smarter!" "No! I'm Smarter!" "NO I AM!";)
:lol:

girlinabox
July 10th, 2007, 06:14 AM
:rolleyes: I hope not. They've already given us a lot of that. lol

scifi_lemon
July 10th, 2007, 06:37 PM

It'd be funny...if it happened only once ;)

prion
July 11th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Is Dr. Keller in this episode?

I suspect since the topic is a quarantine, Keller would be in it.

Xicer
July 19th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Well to answer your question:

Anonymous #2 writes: “Will Dr. Keller appear in the episode Quarantine?”

Answer: She will.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2007/07/july-19-2007.html

Though just looking at the title and plot of this episode, I'd be surprised if she weren't.

Mitchell82
July 20th, 2007, 03:46 PM
:rolleyes: I hope not. They've already given us a lot of that. lol

Good point.

Ltcolshepjumper
July 20th, 2007, 08:18 PM
I suspect since the topic is a quarantine, Keller would be in it.

It'll probably end up being Ronon and Keller, Sheppard and Mckay( and or Teyla) OR SHep and Ronon, and Mckay,Keller, and Teyla.

PG15
July 20th, 2007, 09:09 PM
McKay's with Katie Brown; it has been confirmed by David Hewlett himself.

Klenotka
July 21st, 2007, 05:47 AM
So Rodney with Katie, Zelenka with Carter, Ronon could be with Teyla or Keller. I remember how Joe Mallozzi said something that this episode is a little more focused at Ronon and some his emotional development or so.
Now when I know that they won´t try the old and *original* trick, get stuck Carter with McKay, I am looking forward to this episode. :)

*Erika*
July 21st, 2007, 05:54 AM
So Rodney with Katie, Zelenka with Carter, Ronon could be with Teyla or Keller. I remember how Joe Mallozzi said something that this episode is a little more focused at Ronon and some his emotional development or so.
Now when I know that they won´t try the old and *original* trick, get stuck Carter with McKay, I am looking forward to this episode. :)
I'm hoping Ronon to be stuck with Keller. I don't really know why. And then that would mean that Sheppard stays with Teyla, and we know that they are getting a little more scenes with each other. JM even said a few days back they they would have a "heated exchange". I think it is in this episode. That's what they are filming now.

Mitchell82
July 22nd, 2007, 09:47 AM
I'm hoping Ronon to be stuck with Keller. I don't really know why. And then that would mean that Sheppard stays with Teyla, and we know that they are getting a little more scenes with each other. JM even said a few days back they they would have a "heated exchange". I think it is in this episode. That's what they are filming now.

I hope so too. We need some John/Teyla moments.

scifi_lemon
July 22nd, 2007, 03:23 PM

Ronon and Keller would be interesting, Rodney and Katie are bound to be cute and make you say "Awww, how sweet!", Carter and Zelenka are meh, Sheppard and Teyla would be awesome.

Klenotka
July 23rd, 2007, 01:41 PM
..... Carter and Zelenka are meh...

Why?

I think it´s original and interesting. I think it´s better for her being stuck with Radek than with Rodney. I love McKay but I don´t want it. I don´t think it would be "funny" or how do they call it.
I am looking forward to see Rodney with Katie, thought.

And one thing from David Nykl:
Radek will save the day in this episode ;) It might be how he will climb through the airshafts. I think, he will get out and save them. It´s great to know :cameron:

*Erika*
July 23rd, 2007, 01:45 PM
Why?

I think it´s original and interesting. I think it´s better for her being stuck with Radek than with Rodney. I love McKay but I don´t want it. I don´t think it would be "funny" or how do they call it.

Radek will save the day in this episode ;) It might be how he will climb through the airshafts. I think, he will get out and save them. It´s great to know :cameron:
I agree. The whole Carter and Rodney routine has being done a lot, and I'm sure it will rise even more once the season starts. I'm curious to know how the Carter and Zelenka interaction will be, though. However, I'm afraid that they could end up bonding by telling each other stories about Rodney.

scifi_lemon
July 23rd, 2007, 02:41 PM

I agree. The whole Carter and Rodney routine has being done a lot, and I'm sure it will rise even more once the season starts. I'm curious to know how the Carter and Zelenka interaction will be, though. However, I'm afraid that they could end up bonding by telling each other stories about Rodney.

I didn't say that I wanted Carter and Rodney--God no--it's just that I don't see how interesting Zelenka and Carter's interactions will be. It sounds pretty dull IMO. I would like to have seen Ronon and Carter stuck together. They're two very different people and it would have been interesting to see how they'd get along.

But seeing Zelenka save the day sounds awesome.

Klenotka
July 23rd, 2007, 03:08 PM

Telling stories about Rodney! I thought precisely the same thing. I hope they won´t do it.

I didn't say that I wanted Carter and Rodney--God no--it's just that I don't see how interesting Zelenka and Carter's interactions will be

I didn´t say you did ;) I was just curious why ;) It could be interesting, what do we know? The only thing I hope, is that they aren´t going to do fools from scientists around Carter like they did it in SG1. And this is good opportunity to see, how she gets along with another scientist, who is smart and good as she is. We actually haven´t seen anything like that before. Only with Halie, when Halie was again just a brat who needed to get lesson from "wiser, smarter adult person".
Her cooperation was usually with Lee, who was OK in the beginning, but was pushed away and usually said only 2 sentences. The final word had always Carter and we have never seen anyone to speak with her "equally". Only McKay, and it changed into him insulting her and she humiliating him. Which isn´t relationship I want to watch for 45 minutes. Or 14 episodes when I am at this topic.
So I think it would be interesting in this point....um, I hope I wrote it understandable enough :S

Mitchell82
July 24th, 2007, 12:47 PM
I didn't say that I wanted Carter and Rodney--God no--it's just that I don't see how interesting Zelenka and Carter's interactions will be. It sounds pretty dull IMO. I would like to have seen Ronon and Carter stuck together. They're two very different people and it would have been interesting to see how they'd get along.

But seeing Zelenka save the day sounds awesome.

It will be very interesting seeing how they will pair those two up though I can't blame him from wanting a break from Mr. Perfect.;)

girlinabox
July 24th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Nice to hear Zelenka will save the day.

I would've liked to see Ronon and Carter trapped together but I'm perfectly okay with Zelenka and Carter.

Mitchell82
July 24th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Nice to hear Zelenka will save the day.

I would've liked to see Ronon and Carter trapped together but I'm perfectly okay with Zelenka and Carter.

It would be very interesting to see them trapped. Much better than Mckay and Carter.

Klenotka
July 24th, 2007, 01:59 PM
It will be very interesting seeing how they will pair those two up though I can't blame him from wanting a break from Mr. Perfect.;)

Well, I don´t think it´s McKay who can be called Mr.Perfect :cameron: This name is used for someone else, as I know :cameron:And it´s not Mr. but Miss :cameron:

scifi_lemon
July 24th, 2007, 03:19 PM
I didn´t say you did ;) I was just curious why ;) It could be interesting, what do we know? The only thing I hope, is that they aren´t going to do fools from scientists around Carter like they did it in SG1. And this is good opportunity to see, how she gets along with another scientist, who is smart and good as she is. We actually haven´t seen anything like that before. Only with Halie, when Halie was again just a brat who needed to get lesson from "wiser, smarter adult person".
Her cooperation was usually with Lee, who was OK in the beginning, but was pushed away and usually said only 2 sentences. The final word had always Carter and we have never seen anyone to speak with her "equally". Only McKay, and it changed into him insulting her and she humiliating him. Which isn´t relationship I want to watch for 45 minutes. Or 14 episodes when I am at this topic.
So I think it would be interesting in this point....um, I hope I wrote it understandable enough :S

Sorry, I must have misread your previous comment. That's what you get for reading at 1 AM. ;)

It would be interesting to see Carter interact with an equal; we haven't seen much of that besides McKay. That could be interesting. I hadn't thought about it like that. :P

:lol: I just hope that they don't make Zelenka look stupid so "Miss Perfect" can keep her title. ;) They probably won't, but still. (I don't mean that meanly...it's just that TPTB have made other characters look stupid next to Carter.)

Klenotka
July 24th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Sorry, I must have misread your previous comment. That's what you get for reading at 1 AM. ;)

I don´t think you misunderstood ;) I am usually writing without thinking and insult all people in distance of 1000 kilometers :cameron: And my English isn´t perfect, too ;)

It would be interesting to see Carter interact with an equal; we haven't seen much of that besides McKay. That could be interesting. I hadn't thought about it like that. :P

Well, when it comes to Zelenka, I can come up with lots of ideas :cameron: We Czechs hope for some nice episode for him, or at least a B-plot. This episode looks very promising :)

:lol: I just hope that they don't make Zelenka look stupid so "Miss Perfect" can keep her title. ;) They probably won't, but still. (I don't mean that meanly...it's just that TPTB have made other characters look stupid next to Carter.)

Yeah, don´t screw up tptb please :cool:

I still hope also for Ronon stuck with Keller. JM said that this episode will be about emotional side of Ronon and later, that Keller will have relationship with some man ;)

And as far as it seems improbable, I think it´s possible ;)

Mitchell82
July 24th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Well, when it comes to Zelenka, I can come up with lots of ideas :cameron: We Czechs hope for some nice episode for him, or at least a B-plot. This episode looks very promising :)
It does look very promising but so does most of the season.

Yeah, don´t screw up tptb please :cool:

I still hope also for Ronon stuck with Keller. JM said that this episode will be about emotional side of Ronon and later, that Keller will have relationship with some man ;)

And as far as it seems improbable, I think it´s possible ;)

I don't think they will. I looks like they have all their ducks in a row.

prion
August 21st, 2007, 06:00 AM
http://carol-highonscifi.blogspot.com/2007/08/atlantis-set-visit-july-2007.html

excerpt from a blog of a fan who details her visit to the SGA set. Ah, sigh....

"We went to the room they were filming in and saw, basically, a very minor rescue scene being filmed. The episode they were filming is called "Quarantine" and will air as the 13th episode of Season 4. What we saw right away was Dr. Z and Colonel Carter being freed from getting stuck in a transporter in the city after Atlantis goes unexpectedly into lockdown. The rescuers are Sheppard and Lorne. Also along with them are Chuck, the gate tech and an unnamed female technician."

There's lots more about filming the episode, so visit the blog; has links to pictures too!

SGFerrit
August 21st, 2007, 06:16 AM
Aww, I like this bit:

"I must say that, having met Amanda and having watched her work with the others on SGA, I feel a lot better about her being on the show for Season 4. Everyone was relaxed and worked well together. Seems like she's made it an easy transition for them!"

SGFerrit
August 21st, 2007, 06:27 AM
Another cool Quarantine spoiler:

The second scene we saw being shot was our little group—Sheppard, Carter, Lorne, Dr. Z, Chuck and the other tech—trying to get out of the small area in which they were trapped in the city. Now, from what we gathered, in "Quarantine", for some unknown reason—not nanites or any other infestation—Atlantis has goine into lockdown—trapping little groups of people throughout the city. They can't communicate with each other—radios don't work—and they can't get through the doors to other sections of the city. But our little group finds a ventilation duct high up in the wall in their little area that Sheppard remembers leads, eventually, to the Control Room. The vent is about 7 or 8 feet off the floor above a couch in this particular room.
David Nykl told us that this particular vent was created just for him. Yep, you guessed it! Dr. Z gets to crawl into the vent! Actually, he volunteers. Carter is willing, but Dr. Z tells them he's the more likely one to go because:

1. He's got the know-how to try to fix the city when he gets to the control room and
2. He's small.

After reading the whole thing, all I can say is Poor Zalenka/David!

This is good too:

But I thought it was nice that he told us! Actually, he told us because he was very proud of his part in this episode. You could tell by the way he talked about it and by the look on his face.
So it seems that Season 4 will let us see more of some of the less-seen characters. I think that's great!

YAY!:D

vaberella
August 21st, 2007, 06:31 AM
http://carol-highonscifi.blogspot.com/2007/08/atlantis-set-visit-july-2007.html

excerpt from a blog of a fan who details her visit to the SGA set. Ah, sigh....

"We went to the room they were filming in and saw, basically, a very minor rescue scene being filmed. The episode they were filming is called "Quarantine" and will air as the 13th episode of Season 4. What we saw right away was Dr. Z and Colonel Carter being freed from getting stuck in a transporter in the city after Atlantis goes unexpectedly into lockdown. The rescuers are Sheppard and Lorne. Also along with them are Chuck, the gate tech and an unnamed female technician."

There's lots more about filming the episode, so visit the blog; has links to pictures too!

Okay, pairings so far would then be:

1. McKay and Doormat (aka Katie Brown :rolleyes:)
2. Dr. Zel and Carter (interesting--it's love baby!!)
3. Ronon & Keller or Ronon & Teyla ( but since Keller is in this) Ronon and Keller
4. Sheppard and Lorne- (I think it's love!! :D)
5. Teyla and no one!! <---What up with that? :mckay:
I wish I knew how to do the scratch mark because it's really Teyla and Parasite!!

Okay so far, it seems Teyla may be the lost bunny. But we have to wait and see, I know. It might be Sheppard/Teyla --- then Lorne takes care of those two and they save the others later.

By the way...I totally love Ronon/Keller (they are Teh OTP!!!). I was feeling Jewel Staite characters and Ronon since Instinct. I thought there was tons of UST between Ellia and Ronon. :D I'm a nutter that way. :D

SGFerrit
August 21st, 2007, 06:35 AM
This was nice to hear:

I will go out on a limb, perhaps, and tell you that, when you first see her (Carters) office, take note of the pictures that sit on a shelf behind her desk. They are pictures of Carter's "family"—her SG1 family. It's a really nice touch and definitely something that Carter would have with her in Atlantis.

Aww:)

Anyway, sounds like they had a great time, so good for them:)

Killdeer
August 21st, 2007, 09:45 AM
Wow, now I'm intrigued for this episode. :) Sounds good so far.

I think Ronon and Teyla being together is a possibility (replying to VB's post). After all, remember Carl Binder is writing this episode, and he also wrote Echoes, which had a lot of Ronon/Teyla interaction. Or it could be Ronon and Teyla and Keller together. Why not? :D

Actually, that would be rather interesting. I would like to see Teyla and Keller become closer, and it's natural that they would, after their experiences in Missing.

scifi_lemon
August 21st, 2007, 09:53 AM
Another cool Quarantine spoiler:

The second scene we saw being shot was our little group—Sheppard, Carter, Lorne, Dr. Z, Chuck and the other tech—trying to get out of the small area in which they were trapped in the city. Now, from what we gathered, in "Quarantine", for some unknown reason—not nanites or any other infestation—Atlantis has goine into lockdown—trapping little groups of people throughout the city. They can't communicate with each other—radios don't work—and they can't get through the doors to other sections of the city. But our little group finds a ventilation duct high up in the wall in their little area that Sheppard remembers leads, eventually, to the Control Room. The vent is about 7 or 8 feet off the floor above a couch in this particular room.
David Nykl told us that this particular vent was created just for him. Yep, you guessed it! Dr. Z gets to crawl into the vent! Actually, he volunteers. Carter is willing, but Dr. Z tells them he's the more likely one to go because:

1. He's got the know-how to try to fix the city when he gets to the control room and
2. He's small.

After reading the whole thing, all I can say is Poor Zalenka/David!

This is good too:

But I thought it was nice that he told us! Actually, he told us because he was very proud of his part in this episode. You could tell by the way he talked about it and by the look on his face.
So it seems that Season 4 will let us see more of some of the less-seen characters. I think that's great!

YAY!:D

That sounds awesome! The more I hear about this ep, the more I like it. :)

Cautious Explorer
August 21st, 2007, 10:31 AM
Wow, now I'm intrigued for this episode. :) Sounds good so far.

I think Ronon and Teyla being together is a possibility (replying to VB's post). After all, remember Carl Binder is writing this episode, and he also wrote Echoes, which had a lot of Ronon/Teyla interaction. Or it could be Ronon and Teyla and Keller together. Why not? :D

Actually, that would be rather interesting. I would like to see Teyla and Keller become closer, and it's natural that they would, after their experiences in Missing.

It's not at all unusual for Ronon and Teyla to be paired off together. I think it would be a lot more interesting to see some new combinations. Sheppard and Lorne are fun together though. And I'm looking forward to more Zelenka. So this sounds pretty good. :)

Mitchell82
August 21st, 2007, 01:03 PM
That sounds awesome! The more I hear about this ep, the more I like it. :)

Same here I can't wait.

Xicer
August 21st, 2007, 02:01 PM
Sweet! This ep sounds really good. Random people being stuck together in various parts of the city is sure to bring some pretty good character development. The Zelenka/Carter thing sounds interesting.

Mitchell82
August 21st, 2007, 08:29 PM
Sweet! This ep sounds really good. Random people being stuck together in various parts of the city is sure to bring some pretty good character development. The Zelenka/Carter thing sounds interesting.

It does indeed I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to being stuck with each other. Still I think Mckay and Zelenka would have been interesting except one would likely kill the other.

Xicer
September 4th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Stuff:

Carl was at post all day, cutting Quarantine.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2007/09/september-4-2007.html

DONNA BOOTH
September 5th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Although this episode sounds cool with Teyla being Pregnant i dont think she will be doing alot in this episode though i am hoping she does as the spoilers for the episodes i have read so far havent mentioned Teyla in alot of Episodes why is that when they said thisseason will be mostly about her

Klenotka
September 5th, 2007, 02:50 PM
I think Rachel needs time to actually give birth to her child ;) And I think to be pregnant and make TV show is really hard. Be in 8th or 9th month of pregnancy doesn´t give you much space to do anything.
And won´t be mostly about Teyla. She has her story line which is differnet ;). It doesn´t mean that she must have major role in every episode, especially team episode like is this one.

prion
September 6th, 2007, 06:57 PM
http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2007/09/september-6-2007.html

Today, main unit was in the FX Stage, shooting the Harmony tease. And while they were shooting, I was in the office reading Paul’s pass on Outcast (offering up a more vulnerable side of Sheppard), watching a day #1 mix of Quarantine (a lot of terrific little character moments), eating pizza (Yes! Pizza!) for lunch, and composing a response to one of the many email scammers I‘ve taken to baiting of late.

Mitchell82
September 7th, 2007, 04:28 PM
I think Rachel needs time to actually give birth to her child ;) And I think to be pregnant and make TV show is really hard. Be in 8th or 9th month of pregnancy doesn´t give you much space to do anything.
And won´t be mostly about Teyla. She has her story line which is differnet ;). It doesn´t mean that she must have major role in every episode, especially team episode like is this one.

Since I know we will have alot of Teyla development this season as long as she is in the eps I'm fine. I don't want rachel overdoing it and risking her child's life.

vaberella
September 8th, 2007, 06:53 AM

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/vaberella/huh2.gif You had me until the point in red. What are you talking about? She's an essential member of the team. Actually she's one of the four players and for all intents and purposes second in command after John (as seen in The Tower) why then would she not play a major role in an "especially team episode"; that's when she'd be indispensible. :S

Unless you're saying team as in a mixing of the teams in the story line as seen with Zelenka/Lorne/Shep?!

Klenotka
September 8th, 2007, 09:18 AM
I didn´t mean she shouldn´t be there at all ;) I ment it...OK, let me think :D...I thought it like about Echoes or Vengeance episodes. That everyone are there but nobody has major role. Or at least not too much.
I understood to DONNA BOOTH that she thinks when there is announced story-arc for Teyla, that she will automatically have major role in every single episode. Which I probably understood wrong. ;)

And, other thing, that Rachel/Teyla will be during Quarantine probably in high stage of her pregnancy so she even won´t have how to have major role there;)

prion
September 28th, 2007, 05:04 AM
http://acedmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&
id=523http://acedmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=523

With both cast members kneading their way into their roles on Atlantis, there is bound to be one episode where things start to click. "Quarantine," says Tapping. Staite agrees. "[It] brings everyone together even though we spend the entire episode separated," explains Tapping. "Yeah," says Staite, "I think Quarantine put the characters in a position where they absolutely have no choice but to bond." Tapping continues, "At the end there’s a realization that we almost lost Atlantis and…there’s a renewed sort of vigor in terms of protecting it." Staite reflects, "Right, but I think for me, Trio, the one that we just shot, was a turning point for Keller, especially since she was with Carter who she really respects, and she was with McKay who she really respects, as well, and kind of got to prove herself to the both of them."," says Tapping. Staite agrees. "[It] brings everyone together even though we spend the entire episode separated," explains Tapping. "Yeah," says Staite, "I think Quarantine put the characters in a position where they absolutely have no choice but to bond." Tapping continues, "At the end there’s a realization that we almost lost Atlantis and…there’s a renewed sort of vigor in terms of protecting it." Staite reflects, "Right, but I think for me, Trio, the one that we just shot, was a turning point for Keller, especially since she was with Carter who she really respects, and she was with McKay who she really respects, as well, and kind of got to prove herself to the both of them."

Ltcolshepjumper
October 18th, 2007, 06:38 PM
A little news on this ep.

I'll place it under spoiler tags for spoiler-wary fans
From the Scifi Jewel Staite interview pt 1, it woul be safe to assume that Ronon and Keller actually hook up.

Mitchell82
October 19th, 2007, 01:09 PM
A little news on this ep.

I'll place it under spoiler tags for spoiler-wary fans
From the Scifi Jewel Staite interview pt 1, it woul be safe to assume that Ronon and Keller actually hook up.

Hmmm.

Anubis91
January 11th, 2008, 06:02 AM
finally, after several months without activity, here is the link for the MGM trailer of this episode, Link (http://a1834.g.akamai.net/7/1834/6694/v0001/mgm2.download.akamai.com/6694/tv/Quarantine.mov)

a good episode on the way I think, with good characters moments !

pilgrim soul
January 11th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Thanks! :)

I confess this wasn't one of the eps I was most looking forward too but it looks pretty good.

Jumper_One
January 11th, 2008, 01:36 PM
wow this ep looks even better after watching that trailer!

atlantis_babe34
January 11th, 2008, 02:16 PM
john seemed .. Uninterested by Rodney's little gift lol

prion
January 11th, 2008, 04:49 PM
john seemed .. Uninterested by Rodney's little gift lol

wonder if sheppard is thinking 'is rodney rushing into this?" after all, sheppard's marriage failed.

Mitchell82
January 11th, 2008, 04:54 PM
finally, after several months without activity, here is the link for the MGM trailer of this episode, Link (http://a1834.g.akamai.net/7/1834/6694/v0001/mgm2.download.akamai.com/6694/tv/Quarantine.mov)

a good episode on the way I think, with good characters moments !

No fair it doesnt work!:mckay:

Jumper_One
January 11th, 2008, 05:11 PM
No fair it doesnt work!:mckay:

you have to wait some time ;)

Mitchell82
January 11th, 2008, 05:12 PM
you have to wait some time ;)

Grrr paitence not my strong suit. How long is some?

Jumper_One
January 11th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Grrr paitence not my strong suit. How long is some?

maybe 10-20 secs

Killdeer
January 11th, 2008, 05:42 PM
You know, I am very very very afraid that Zelenka dies in this episode. I don't have anything to back that up, except that I can't find any mention of him at all in spoilers for episodes after this. :S

Mitchell82
January 11th, 2008, 05:44 PM
You know, I am very very very afraid that Zelenka dies in this episode. I don't have anything to back that up, except that I can't find any mention of him at all in spoilers for episodes after this. :S

Oh geez I hope not. I finally saw the vid and it looks sweet.

Jumper_One
January 11th, 2008, 05:47 PM

according to GW he'll be in TLM (http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/420.shtml). also I remember JM saying that we'll see more of him in s4 than ever before so I kinda doubt your theory. I hope I'm right :S

Killdeer
January 11th, 2008, 05:52 PM
according to GW he'll be in TLM (http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/420.shtml). also I remember JM saying that we'll see more of him in s4 than ever before so I kinda doubt your theory. I hope I'm right :S

That helps, but doesn't really prove anything. TLM includes flashbacks (that's how Jeannie is appearing, if spoilers are correct). Radek could appear the same way.
Hopefully you're right. I won't relax until Quarantine is over though. :S

Mitchell82
January 11th, 2008, 05:56 PM
That helps, but doesn't really prove anything. TLM includes flashbacks (that's how Jeannie is appearing, if spoilers are correct). Radek could appear the same way.

Just breathe you'll be fine.;)

Killdeer
January 11th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Just breathe you'll be fine.;)

That's what they all say. LOL. :D

Jumper_One
January 11th, 2008, 06:00 PM

yeah I know about those, I'm pretty sure it's how she'll appear

I hope so too. and now I can't get this out of my head, crap. look what you've done ;) lol seriously though we only have to wait another week, at least there's that

Killdeer
January 11th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I hope so too. and now I can't get this out of my head, crap. look what you've done ;) lol seriously though we only have to wait another week, at least there's that

Sorry! :D Yes, at least it's just a week. :)

atlantis_babe34
January 11th, 2008, 06:15 PM
wonder if sheppard is thinking 'is rodney rushing into this?" after all, sheppard's marriage failed.

mebe? or the fact that john is shocked that Mckay is doing soemthing like this lol?

Jumper_One
January 11th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Sorry! :D Yes, at least it's just a week. :)

:indeed:

Mitchell82
January 11th, 2008, 08:00 PM
yeah I know about those, I'm pretty sure it's how she'll appear

I doubt that they will kill him.

Fenrir Foxz
January 11th, 2008, 08:02 PM
I doubt that they will kill him.

I hope your right...

Mitchell82
January 11th, 2008, 08:11 PM
I hope your right...

So do I.

RepliHawk
January 11th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I hope your right...

me too

prion
January 11th, 2008, 08:34 PM
New Quarantine video at

http://www.tv.yahoo.com/stargate-atlantis/show/35558/videos;_ylt=AjVYy22KJ.FnE_TmUt..nYfbRNMF

This is just the scene where Rodney tells Sheppard that he's going to propose to Sheppard, who seems shocked by the whole thing (as he commented "oh, second base" to Rodney).

And wow, they're not hiding Teyla's pregnancy anymore. You see her right at the end of the clip in this video.

Lythisrose
January 11th, 2008, 09:20 PM
New Quarantine video at

http://www.tv.yahoo.com/stargate-atlantis/show/35558/videos;_ylt=AjVYy22KJ.FnE_TmUt..nYfbRNMF

This is just the scene where Rodney tells Sheppard that he's going to propose to Sheppard, who seems shocked by the whole thing (as he commented "oh, second base" to Rodney).

And wow, they're not hiding Teyla's pregnancy anymore. You see her right at the end of the clip in this video.

OK, this is silly, but when I first read your post I thought you meant it was the scene where Rodney is "going to propose to Sheppard"! Until I read it a second time (without the slash glasses on)... ;)

Linzi
January 11th, 2008, 11:50 PM
OK, this is silly, but when I first read your post I thought you meant it was the scene where Rodney is "going to propose to Sheppard"! Until I read it a second time (without the slash glasses on)... ;)
Well that is what Prion said! I had no idea Rodney felt that way about Shep! :lol:

Leliana McKay
January 12th, 2008, 12:04 AM
New Quarantine video at

HEHE!! Rodney proposing to John! How very slashy of you!!
Thanks for the link Prion!

That scene is great. Rodney's nervousness, John's surprised expression and then his offer to celebrate with a beer.

And.. WOW! Teyla is getting huge! Everything is happening too fast for me.

Oh and screencaps of the MGM teaser on my LJ (http://lelianamckay.livejournal.com/22406.html)

EDIT: the promo pics are now online (http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?series=2&season=4)

Jumper_One
January 12th, 2008, 01:42 PM
New Quarantine video at

Rodney's proposing to Shep? :P

Rodney: I feel it's time that Katie and I move the relationship to the next level
Shep: second base?

oh and Teyla... :eek:

prion
January 12th, 2008, 06:40 PM
New Quarantine video at

Rodney's proposing to Shep? :P

Rodney: I feel it's time that Katie and I move the relationship to the next level

HEHE!! Rodney proposing to John! How very slashy of you!!

Well that is what Prion said! I had no idea Rodney felt that way about Shep! :lol:

I really should have read what I wrote before I typed it ;) I blame reading all the typos and bad grammar on SciFi for polluting my poor little mind ;)

Meanwhile, I stuck up a bunch of spoiler caps from the various Quarantine videos and MGm stills, and fleshed out the dialogue *cough* ;)

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/157821.html

morjana
January 12th, 2008, 08:44 PM
SGA - Transcript & Screenprints - Quarantine - MGM Stargate's Trailer:

Quarantine

Transcription of the MGM Stargate trailer for Quarantine, the Stargate Atlantis episode that airs Friday, January 18, at 10 pm on the SciFi Channel (US).

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=94

To see ALL the screenprints with the transcript, please follow the link below to my google blog, as I'm limited to 20 screenprints on GateWorld Forum (and I have 33 screenprints):

http://morjana-subductionleadstoorogeny.blogspot.com/2008/01/stargate-atlanits-transcriptscreenprint.html

Amanda Tapping: “Hi, I’m Amanda Tapping from Stargate Atlantis. Be sure to watch this week’s episode, Quarantine.”

Rodney (to Shep): “I got this on my last trip to Earth. I feel that it‘s time that Katie and I move the relationship to the next level.” (in Rodney’s lab)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/sheprod.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/ring.jpg

Katie (to Rodney): “You’re sweating.” (in Katie’s lab)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/rodkatie.jpg

Rodney (to Katie): “Oh, am I? (Wipes forehead) I suppose I am. Uhm…I guess I should…just, uh (stammers)…jump right into this.” (in Katie’s lab)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/sweating.jpg

In the infirmary, the infirmary doors close on Dr. Keller treating Ronon for what appears to be a wound on his right forearm. (Looks like she is suturing…)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/kellerronon.jpg

Various scenes of doors closing in various parts of the base, including what may be the library, Katie’s lab, and Sam and Radek in an elevator.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/doors2.jpg

Rodney (to Katie): “It’s locked! We‘re trapped” (in Katie’s lab)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/locked.jpg

In a lab, Shep walks up to Teyla at a computer terminal.

Teyla (to Shep): “It appears there has been another outbreak.”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/outbreak.jpg

In Katie’s lab, Katie asks Rodney, “Quarantine?”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/anotherquarantine.jpg

Rodney (to Katie): “Atlantis’ self-protection against another outbreak. It‘s sealing off sections of the city to prevent spread of the disease.”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/sealing.jpg

Keller (to Ronon?) in the infirmary (as Ronon is trying to physically open the doors): “The problem is without communications you can’t tell me how bad the outbreak is.”

In the elevator, Sam says to Radek: “Either this disease spreads more rapidly than anything I’ve encountered before or something…”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/lift.jpg

Radek (finishing Sam’s sentence): “…is wrong. Look at the levels.”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/wrong.jpg

Back at the infirmary, Keller says to Ronon: “There’s a disease outbreak. And…I’m a doctor, stuck in this room…”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/disease.jpg

Ronon interrupts: “That’s right…stuck.”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/stuck.jpg

Ronon, in Katie’s lab: “I feel…(gasps) a little dizzy…(breathing rapidly) a little feverish.”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/dizzy.jpg

Keller (to Ronon, while Ronon is laying on an infirmary bed, and Keller is treating Ronon’s wounded forearm): “We could pass the time by getting to know each other better.”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/time.jpg

Outside Atlantis, John is falling as he is climbing up an outside wall.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/falling.jpg

Back in the infirmary, a missile of some type (torpedo? Compressed gas tank?) comes flying through the infirmary wall, and passes right by Ronon and Keller taking cover by an infirmary wall.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/torpedo.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/cover.jpg

Back outside Atlantis, clip of Shep climbing up the outside wall.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/climbing.jpg

Stargate Atlantis title card.

Announcer Voice Over: “Stargate Atlantis. Watch it live, Fridays at 10, 9 central on SciFi.”

morjana
January 13th, 2008, 12:05 AM
I hope your right...

I'm hoping that they don't pull a Cartwright in this episode, and kill Katie off!

:(

Morjana

morjana
January 13th, 2008, 12:20 AM
I also posted a transcript and some screenprints from the Yahoo TV episode clip from Quarantine:

http://morjana-subductionleadstoorogeny.blogspot.com/2008/01/stargate-atlantis-yahoo-tv-episode-clip.html

Stargate Atlantis - Yahoo TV: Video Clip from Quarantine

(NOTE: I have a new computer! At last! Cable internet connection -- where’s my seat belt?)

From Yahoo TV:

Stargate Atlantis - Season Four

# Title Time Description

74 Rodney Makes An 'Atlantis' Proposal 1:00

Rodney wants to propose to Katie and shows off the diamond ring he picked up for her during his visit to Earth.

Stargate Atlantis' "Quarantine" airs Friday, January 18 at 10pm on the SciFi Channel (US).

Transcript:

Shepard and Rodney in Rodney’s lab, Shepard is seated in front of a laptop, and may be playing computer golf:

Shep: “I can do a nine, the course is a par three.”

Rodney: “No, Katie’s expecting me.”

Shep: “Be late. Women like it when guys are late.”

Rodney: “No they don’t. And I can’t be late, not for this lunch.”

Shep: “Why is that?”

Rodney: “Can you keep a secret?

Shep: “No.”

Rodney (reaching into pocket and pulling out a ring case): “Great! I, uh, I got this on my last trip to Earth. I feel it’s time that Katie and I move the relationship to the next level.”

Shep: “Second base?”

Rodney: “No…marriage!”

Shep: “Really?”

Rodney: “Yes.”

Shep: “You do?”

Rodney: “Yes!”

Shep: “Married?”

Rodney: “What, you don’t think I’m ready? You think I’m…I’m rushing things?”

Shep: “I didn’t say that…”

Rodney: “Well, I’m not. I’m not ready to set a date or anything…”

Shep: “Is that a diamond?”

Rodney: “Yes, an eighth of a carat actually. Mounting was free. And got a good deal on it, actually”

Shep: “Oh, I’m sure you did.”

Rodney: “All right, so…(pulls off ear communication device)…here I go.!

Shep: “I’ll buy you a beer later and we can celebrate.”

Rodney: “Or drown my sorrows should she say no.”

Shep: “No, no, none of that.”

Rodney: “Right.”

Shep: “Well, go get the girl.”

Rodney: “Oh.”

Teyla (very pregnant) walks in.

Teyla: “Hello…”

Rodney, running by: “Can’t talk.”

PG15
January 13th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Boy, that zoom-out from the tower sure looks impressive...I can't wait!! :D

g.o.d
January 13th, 2008, 04:57 AM
great, after three great episodes, old SGA is back. Another "FF button" episode :rolleyes:

prion
January 13th, 2008, 11:43 AM
SciFi has this up on their episode page

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/wraithfodder/SGA%20season%204/scifi-quarantine.jpg

Looks like Ronon's being rather pragmatic and since they can't get out, he'll just wait things out?

silkie
January 13th, 2008, 12:33 PM
SciFi has this up on their episode page

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/wraithfodder/SGA%20season%204/scifi-quarantine.jpg

Looks like Ronon's being rather pragmatic and since they can't get out, he'll just wait things out?

Or he's really, really sick...

prion
January 13th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Or he's really, really sick...

Don't think so.... not judging by the video snippets. I don't think they'd do another 'atlantis shut down by disease' episode so soon after "Tabula Rasa"... think it's just a computer glitch. Oooh, blue screen of death!

Pharaoh Atem
January 13th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Outside Atlantis, John is falling as he is climbing up an outside wall.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/falling.jpg

Back outside Atlantis, clip of Shep climbing up the outside wall.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/quarantine/climbing.jpg

Stargate Atlantis title card.

Announcer Voice Over: “Stargate Atlantis. Watch it live, Fridays at 10, 9 central on SciFi.”

shep is insane ....oh i can't wait:ronan::ronan::ronan::ronan:

smushybird
January 13th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Rodney (reaching into pocket and pulling out a ring case): “Great! I, uh, I got this on my last trip to Earth. I feel it’s time that Katie and I move the relationship to the next level.”

Aw thanks. That was really cute. And that is one really ugly engagement ring.

As nervous and anxious as Rodney seems, I still don't get a "really in love and ready to get married" vibe from him. Maybe it's mostly because we just haven't seen him spend enough time with Katie.
Just feels too soon.

I like Shep's surprise and how he's both teasing and supportive.
Very sweet.

It looks like a very character bonding ep. Yaaayyy!

Willow'sCat
January 13th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Rodney's proposing to Shep?Sadly only in my head and about a hundred fanfics to come. :p:D

like Shep's surprise and how he's both teasing and supportive.
Very sweet.
I can't bring myself to watch the trailer. :cool: So tell me do we see Rodney propose in the trailer/promo or is it just that he tells Sheppard...?

Jumper_One
January 13th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Sadly only in my head and about a hundred fanfics to come. :p:D

I can't bring myself to watch the trailer. :cool: So tell me do we see Rodney propose in the trailer/promo or is it just that he tells Sheppard...?

he just tells Shep about it :P

Willow'sCat
January 13th, 2008, 04:39 PM

Shep: second base?LOL! He actually says second base? :P Well there is hope yet that Rodney's intentions don't come to fruition. ;) Katie is so going to die! lol :D

Jumper_One
January 13th, 2008, 04:42 PM
LOL! He actually says second base? :P

yes he does :P

Well there is hope yet that Rodney's intentions don't come to fruition. ;) Katie is so going to die! lol :D

I'm not sure if Katie's going to die, we'll have to wait for the ep

Willow'sCat
January 13th, 2008, 04:46 PM
I'm not sure if Katie's going to die, we'll have to wait for the epI know but I am happily ensconced in my little fantasy world where puppy dogs play and Katie dies. :p Plus this is the speculation thread and that is my speculation. ;):)

Killdeer
January 13th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Someone should start a poll thread for the next week on whether Katie, Zelenka, both, or neither are going to die in Quarantine. LOL. I'm not going to be able to breathe easy until next weekend. :D

reddevil18
January 13th, 2008, 04:50 PM
I know but I am happily ensconced in my little fantasy world where puppy dogs play and Katie dies. :p Plus this is the speculation thread and that is my speculation. ;):)

:eek: Aaaahhhh...what's so bad about Katie?

Jumper_One
January 13th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Someone should start a poll thread for the next week on whether Katie, Zelenka, both, or neither are going to die in Quarantine. LOL. I'm not going to be able to breathe easy until next weekend. :D

I really hope they're not gonna kill off Zelenka

silkie
January 13th, 2008, 04:58 PM

No they won't kill 2 characters in the same episode and Katie is my bet - they have to make room for potential Sodney...

Mitchell82
January 13th, 2008, 06:52 PM

SHep can be such a smart ass can't he.

Pharaoh Atem
January 13th, 2008, 07:05 PM

ouch :P

funny i would think Rodney and Katie are more involved then what we see on screen :)

morjana
January 13th, 2008, 10:59 PM
SGA - Jewel Staite's Official Site - Blog Update Jan 13 '08:

http://jewelstaite.com/?p=17

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

Jan 13

People’s Choice Award

Happy 2008!

**snippage**

Watch out for the episode Quarantine next week, where Dr. Keller finally gets some action. Sort of. Okay, not exactly. Just watch.

**snippage**

<><><><>

Well, I'm glad that Jewel cleared that up!

:)

Morjana

sparklegem
January 14th, 2008, 02:28 AM
OMG, I can't wait for this episode! What's going to happen to Katie? to Rodney? to Katie/Rodney?

Here's my speculation:

Given the tiny clip I've seen of Trio where McKay mentions Carter's body and Carter flippantly remarks that it's never going to happen between them it doesn't seem like an exchange that they would have soon after McKay's girlfriend has died. Then again, sadly, I know how much the writers love their big, shiny reset button (Was Carson mentioned at all between Sunday and First Strike?)

I'd like to think, though, that Katie lives, and that JM's poem line refers to Carson I don't know any spoilers about that storyline, however, so there may be something to disprove me.

Dusk
January 14th, 2008, 02:34 AM
How convenient that everybody is stuck with somebody else. Talk about the writers forcing characters to interact with one another.

pilgrim soul
January 14th, 2008, 02:41 AM
^It's not "convenient" it's the plot. Yes the writers are forcing the characters to interact because that's the whole point of this particular story, that people are stuck together and things are said, done, resolved that wouldn't be if they had not been forced to spend time together.

Linzi
January 14th, 2008, 03:56 AM
I don't think they're going to kill off anyone. DH said his relationship with Katie on a romantic basis was doomed. I wonder if she's going to turn him down and dump him? I could be wrong...but it's just a gut feeling. :)

Linzi
January 14th, 2008, 03:57 AM
How convenient that everybody is stuck with somebody else. Talk about the writers forcing characters to interact with one another.
Well, actually, I rather like that certain characters are going to be stuck together. I'd never have thought of Carter and Zelenka being in a situation together, and now I'm going to get that, and I'm really looking forward to seeing it. :)

ashman2
January 14th, 2008, 05:39 AM

I'll go ballistic if they do, but I don't think they will because...
Radek is down as being in 'The Last Man' which doesn't actually mean much because we don't know exactly how the episode will play out, but I don't think that they will kill him off.

Klenotka
January 14th, 2008, 05:49 AM
I don't think they're going to kill off anyone. DH said his relationship with Katie on a romantic basis was doomed. I wonder if she's going to turn him down and dump him? I could be wrong...but it's just a gut feeling. :)

Well, in the trailer it didn´t look like he proposed her. He wanted to but the lockdown started before he said a word. So, maybe when they will be stuck together, even HE might change his mind. But I think (but don´t want) that she really might die. I would be curious to see what effect it could have at Rodney but since authors love reset button, I don´t think it will have any effect. Maybe only to the end of that episode.

They shouldn´t even *dare* to think about it. Someone in one Czech forum started to spread a panic but it won´t happen. Zelenka simply isn´t in next episodes bc they are not set in Atlantis...Harmony, Outcast, Kindred...so there is an explanation.
And I am not sure if most of the Czech fans would leave buildings of the studio intact if something should happen to him :D

Lythisrose
January 14th, 2008, 09:33 AM
If they don't kill Katie, maybe McKay gets so out of control crazy at being quarantined that she decides he isn't the guy she thought he was, afterall, then calls the relationship off? So we could get the angst but not the death.
:S

prion
January 14th, 2008, 09:47 AM
You know, maybe after Katie saw Rodney like this

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/wraithfodder/SGA%20season%204/q9.jpg

She had second thoughts ;)

But seriously, I hope they don't kill off any more people. If I want a slaugher, I'd tune into "24" (oh wait, that's on hiatus until Keifer's out of jail and the writer's strike ends). But anyway... I don't think she's going to accept, as I recall seeing a commercial, er, a ways back, in which Rodney is yelling at her - something about "this is what I do!" and I know it's from that scene as we don't get all that many scenes on Atlantis with fern trees in the background ;)

pilgrim soul
January 14th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Why does everyone seem to think that someone is going to die in this episode? I haven't seen any spoilers that suggest anyone will. I know that JM's poem suggests that something maybe happens to Katie Brown at some point but why this episode? And why has everyone got so paranoid about Zelenka dying? Is it purely because of the cast changes over the past year? You're expecting TPTB to slowly kill off everyone now?

Go and check out David Nykl's blog (http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/) and he was filming right up until the season wrapped. I think it's safe to say Radek isn't going anywhere just yet.

Linzi
January 14th, 2008, 10:36 AM
You know, maybe after Katie saw Rodney like this

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/wraithfodder/SGA%20season%204/q9.jpg
She had second thoughts;)

:lol: OMG! What a face. I haven't seen the trailer, but that piccie is so funny!
I'd have second thoughts if I were her ;)

But seriously, I hope they don't kill off any more people. If I want a slaugher, I'd tune into "24" (oh wait, that's on hiatus until Keifer's out of jail and the writer's strike ends). But anyway... I don't think she's going to accept, as I recall seeing a commercial, er, a ways back, in which Rodney is yelling at her - something about "this is what I do!" and I know it's from that scene as we don't get all that many scenes on Atlantis with fern trees in the background ;)
I don't think anyone else is going to die this season. I honestly think Katie is going to say she can't live with Rodney's lifestyle, and that she ends it all.

Why does everyone seem to think that someone is going to die in this episode? I haven't seen any spoilers that suggest anyone will. I know that JM's poem suggests that something maybe happens to Katie Brown at some point but why this episode? And why has everyone got so paranoid about Zelenka dying? Is it purely because of the cast changes over the past year? You're expecting TPTB to slowly kill off everyone now?

Go and check out David Nykl's blog (http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/) and he was filming right up until the season wrapped. I think it's safe to say Radek isn't going anywhere just yet.

I don't think anyone else is going to die either, not is this episode. Unless it's a good old redshirt!

Pharaoh Atem
January 14th, 2008, 10:39 AM
I don't think anyone else is going to die either, not is this episode. Unless it's a good old redshirt!

totally agree this is a bad situation epsidoe but not the we're all going to die in 22 hours type

Klenotka
January 14th, 2008, 10:44 AM
TPTB have achieved one thing - we are paraoind and are worried about characters. Nobody is safe. Except Carter, of course (no offense, but they won´t kill someone who brings them viewers and money).
So we started to speculate. I hope they are not going to do an idiot from Rodney in this one again :( Why HE couldn´t change his mind? Or they both could decide to end it. Katie had over a year to get Rodney know better, she even wanted to call a plant after him. It looks like blind admiration to me. I like Katie but I don´t think they are ready to get married.

But, DH said something about "tragic" end. And Mallozzi´s poem says that someone close to Rodney dies. It might be anyone else, or in any other episode. But I think this one is "perfect" for it.And honestly, who else, from the characters close to McKay could die? Katie is the only obvious option here...unless it isn´t Jeannie and it better not be her!

Dr Lee
January 14th, 2008, 11:40 AM
I thought that poem line refered to Wier?

This episode sounds like a load of fun, Can't wait.....

Mitchell82
January 14th, 2008, 11:42 AM

Gee what more can you complain about. It's part of the story and it allows for character development. It actually sounds very interesting to me.

wraith form Replicator
January 14th, 2008, 12:29 PM
I was looking for anything on the kiss in quarantine between Keller and Ronon but i could not find a thread on it? If there is one can someone tell me where.:ronan:

sueKay
January 14th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Wait until the episode airs on friday :)

Pharaoh Atem
January 14th, 2008, 12:34 PM
I highly doubt keller and ronon would hook up

Dr Lee
January 14th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Why?

Arica12
January 14th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Not even TPTB are that cruel

Jumper_One
January 14th, 2008, 01:36 PM
I highly doubt keller and ronon would hook up

IIRC JS and JM denied that their characters would hook up

Pharaoh Atem
January 14th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Keller and Ronon are to different.

it would be like thor and vala it wouldn't work

Jumper_One
January 14th, 2008, 01:53 PM

:eek: Thor and Vala? :S

Dr Lee
January 14th, 2008, 01:56 PM
If you don't like that ship pairing then you might not like the next episode... If everythig i've seen is correct that is.

idlewild202
January 14th, 2008, 01:56 PM
:eek: Thor and Vala? :S
Ewww.....

At least Ronon and Keller are both human.

Jumper_One
January 14th, 2008, 02:08 PM
TPTB have achieved one thing - we are paraoind and are worried about characters.

:indeed:

Nobody is safe. Except Carter, of course (no offense, but they won´t kill someone who brings them viewers and money).
So we started to speculate.

Carter, Shep, Teyla, Rodney and Ronon are safe

I hope they are not going to do an idiot from Rodney in this one again :( Why HE couldn´t change his mind? Or they both could decide to end it. Katie had over a year to get Rodney know better, she even wanted to call a plant after him. It looks like blind admiration to me. I like Katie but I don´t think they are ready to get married.

But, DH said something about "tragic" end.

he did?

And Mallozzi´s poem says that someone close to Rodney dies. It might be anyone else, or in any other episode. But I think this one is "perfect" for it.And honestly, who else, from the characters close to McKay could die? Katie is the only obvious option here...unless it isn´t Jeannie and it better not be her!

you mean this part of the poem right?

As the death of a loved one spurs McKay into action.
yes it might be Katie but it could also be Jeannie or refer to something in The Kindred. I just hope Zelenka doesn't die

I thought that poem line refered to Wier?

how so? which ep do you mean?

This episode sounds like a load of fun, Can't wait.....

yeah the trailer was pretty cool :D

Gee what more can you complain about. It's part of the story and it allows for character development. It actually sounds very interesting to me.

yeah I really hope for some character development. Keller and Ronon, well we know what'll happen with them. I'm looking forward to Carter and Zelenka, they might have some nice scenes together. Shep and Teyla will be pretty straight forward imo. and of course Rodney and Katie...

smushybird
January 14th, 2008, 02:10 PM

Works for me.

Anyway, it's an apt reflection of real life. People are so constantly working, going, doing, etc., they don't stop to really get to know anyone else anymore. They don't just sit and breathe. They've always got to be on the move, as if it is somehow bad to just laze around and enjoy a few peaceful moments. Atlantis is like that, with everyone running around, constantly at work, so when the writers give us an episode that forces the characters to slow down and really look at and talk to each other, it's a nice change of pace and has the potential to be really interesting. We've been screaming for background stories and relationships on SGA forever now, and the writers are finally giving us that, along with decent storylines and good special effects.
I, for one, am delighted and I hope they keep it up.

smushybird
January 14th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Sadly only in my head and about a hundred fanfics to come. :p:D

Oh go and watch it! It's cute (despite the subject matter :D). Shep's a sweetheart and Rodney's just adorable.

Klenotka
January 14th, 2008, 02:37 PM
he did?

Yep, in GW interview some time ago.

you mean this part of the poem right?

yes it might be Katie but it could also be Jeannie or refer to something in The Kindred. I just hope Zelenka doesn't die

I meant this, yes. To be honest, I like Katie but if someone should die (and we don´t know it) then I prefer Katie before Jeannie and Zelenka.

But McKay seems to be more than OK in following episodes...even with their reset button, I doubt he would flirt with other women in Harmony. But...tptb are able to do it, thought :S

Jumper_One
January 14th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Yep, in GW interview some time ago.

I checked his last interview with GW (http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/im_with_genius.shtml) and couldn't find anything. maybe you mean another one

I meant this, yes. To be honest, I like Katie but if someone should die (and we don´t know it) then I prefer Katie before Jeannie and Zelenka.

yeah I feel the same way. I hope nobody dies but if someone does then I'd rather it not be Zelenka or Jeannie (though she won't even be in this ep so I doubt this may have anything to do with her)

But McKay seems to be more than OK in following episodes...even with their reset button, I doubt he would flirt with other women in Harmony. But...tptb are able to do it, thought :S

that's one of the reason I believe everything's gonna be ok but we don't know until we've seen the ep

Salas1
January 14th, 2008, 03:06 PM

You forget Ronon's wife on Sateda was a Nurse/Doctor. Some people never change?

Ruined_puzzle
January 14th, 2008, 03:45 PM

EEEK, that's kind of creepy.

jelgate
January 14th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I rather have Zelenka die over Katie. She helps show the better side of McKay.

Jumper_One
January 14th, 2008, 03:53 PM

:eek:

Winter
January 14th, 2008, 03:59 PM

Oh D&*#N! That is a violation of all things right and natural. :S

Pharaoh Atem
January 14th, 2008, 04:35 PM

good point......i forgot about that :)

Jackie
January 14th, 2008, 04:41 PM
I can see CB kissing a puppet...especially since MS does the voice.

Klenotka
January 14th, 2008, 04:54 PM

You are kidding, right? :S

I checked his last interview with GW and couldn't find anything. maybe you mean another one

I am sure I saw it somewhere. It might not be the last one but I am sure it was in some interview and probably in GW. But I can´t remember. I´ll try to find it.

Jumper_One
January 14th, 2008, 05:05 PM
You are kidding, right? :S

I sure hope he is!

I am sure I saw it somewhere. It might not be the last one but I am sure it was in some interview and probably in GW. But I can´t remember. I´ll try to find it.

ah don't bother, I do believe you. no need to read through several pages ;)

Rezukien
January 14th, 2008, 05:14 PM
I can see CB kissing a puppet...especially since MS does the voice.

unless it was her kissing cgi
the footage of that could be kinda funny lol