This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sg1 movies.

Do they have a expected release date. And will they be done after 2 movies, or will they evaluate their success and perhaps do more?

it all depends on money income. The more money they'll get, the better chance we'll have another movies
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

and all we know is that it will be somewhere around autumn.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I hope both are released as soon as possible. I can't wait to do my part by buying them.

As for future SG-1 movies, I sure hope we get more. If these two do well in sales, at least we have a chance at more in the future.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

it would be nice to have one or two a year, but the problem would be you cant build a particularly deep storyline like we are used to in stargate with only 3 hours of story a year.
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

I dont think you need a deep storyline with a movie. You just need a good story for 2 hours that make us really enjoy watching our characters.

In these type of shows we dont watch for the plot, we watch for the people and how they react to the plot.

Comment

I'd have to disagree there, Stargate in definatly plot driven and not character driven imo.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                I'd have to disagree there, Stargate in definatly plot driven and not character driven imo.
                Seconded. But I think it's better than having a show being character driven if we're going to rely on the Shepps and Weirs...
                The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Maybe it is a bit too early, but what plots from SG1 series do you want to see in third and forth SG-1 movie in 2008?

- Nox (every gater would like to watch them again and learn about the Great Alliance)
                  - Rhee'tou-Sodan-Chrsytal skull alien-Bugs from Sight Unseen (it could be a great multi-dimensional, multi-alien race adventure )
                  - Nem-Watergate aliens-Atlantis whales-Greek Titan Goa'ulds (an SG-1-Atlantis cross-over)
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    Maybe it is a bit too early, but what plots from SG1 series do you want to see in third and forth SG-1 movie in 2008?
                    To tell you the truth, I don't even really care. I just want a third and fourth movie.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

They Say Time Is The Fire In Which We Burn

Patience is a virtue
                      I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Working...
                      X