Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you use Wraith Beaming Technology on?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you use Wraith Beaming Technology on?

Hello....
    What would you use Wraith Beaming technology on?
    Personally i would use it on things like cleaning up mess in my room.

How about you?
    vs
    FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!
    sigpic
    i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

hmmmm.... good question... but yeah, to clean up, or to take peoples clothes in the middle of the street, purely for the comedic value of cource.

Comment

I'd open up a company that dealt in 'life extensions'. Basically use it for terminally ill people or people who don't have long left to live etc. Keep them in safe stasis for an extended period of time until a cure was found for their ailment. After which they get brought out & helped.

Think of all the people who are either going to pass away (old & young) via illness or old age. You charge to keep them in stasis, so if they are old, then probably at some point in future, there will be medical advancements, that would allow them to extend their life. While if they have an illness or disease, they get kept in till a cure is found.

Make it affordable & you'd be the richest person in the world!

Comment

I'll use the Wraith beaming tech to beam up Asgard beaming tech which is way better

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

I would use it to store stuff that I didn't use alot and stuff that takes up alot of space. That way I wouldn't pay anything in storage fees and could havea more stuff. HAHA

: Green is Good.
          sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

I would beam money out of banks

*bank teller eating a sandwich*

*bright blue flash*

*ham and cheese falls out of mouth*

*umm...boss all the money is gone*

*me, laughing as I fly away with all the money*

Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
              I'd open up a company that dealt in 'life extensions'. Basically use it for terminally ill people or people who don't have long left to live etc. Keep them in safe stasis for an extended period of time until a cure was found for their ailment. After which they get brought out & helped.

Think of all the people who are either going to pass away (old & young) via illness or old age. You charge to keep them in stasis, so if they are old, then probably at some point in future, there will be medical advancements, that would allow them to extend their life. While if they have an illness or disease, they get kept in till a cure is found.

Make it affordable & you'd be the richest person in the world!
              have you learn't nothing from the asgard? death is the natural order of things and earth population is too large as is, keeping more people alive is a BIG mistake.

the beaming tech would be good, but i think i'd have more fun with the dart itself, closest thing i've seen to a 'wipeout' (racing game for the uninitiated) ship and it makes a cool noise too
              sigpic
              EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
              -Liberty Prime

Comment

beam out all democrats
                bem out the scifi execs.who canceled SG1, beam them back into space
                Originally posted by cowpants
                ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Rosilin for pres

Comment

Salesman: So what brings you into the Ferrari dealership today?

*Frraaaaageeeeeeeeshhhhh*

Salesman:

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                    have you learn't nothing from the asgard? death is the natural order of things and earth population is too large as is, keeping more people alive is a BIG mistake.

the beaming tech would be good, but i think i'd have more fun with the dart itself, closest thing i've seen to a 'wipeout' (racing game for the uninitiated) ship and it makes a cool noise too
                    HUH!

Death may be the natural order or things, but when the reaper comes calling close to home, then try talking to me again! You also say Earth's population is too large as it is, what happens if it's in a country with a dwindling population? Meaning more people are dying than they are being born.

Your wife, child, daughter, mother, father, pet or whoever take ill & are going to die. The technology was available & you had the money to place them in stasis in safety in the hope that one point in the future, they could be cured & given another crack at life. Don't even pretend to me for one little minute that if you had that chance you wouldn't take it, because that would be absolute bollo#ks. Unless your an adolescent who doesn't comprehend the what such a device would make to the world. Which makes me think that's the case because you said you'd have a Dart mainly because it makes a cool sound & comparing it to a computer game. If you want a cool sound, then tape it, put it on a CD & play it out your car stereo.

If you had loved ones in life such as wife & kids, then you'd do anything for them.

Comment

I would beam up all the sunns'a'bieatches in prison while they are out on PT, clearing out the jails of those lifers... then beam them back in, just over the middle of an active volcano.

Comment

Originally posted by Athosian Death facilitator View Post
                        Hello....
                        What would you use Wraith Beaming technology on?
                        Personally i would use it on things like cleaning up mess in my room.

How about you?
                        vs
                        FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!
                        Enemy unshielded fighters, incoming missiles, lantian drones and any particle beam.

What do you mean "this is too obvious" ?...
                        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          I would beam up all the sunns'a'bieatches in prison while they are out on PT, clearing out the jails of those lifers... then beam them back in, just over the middle of an active volcano.
                          i concer
                          i second that
                          lets do it
                          Originally posted by cowpants
                          ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                          Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          Rosilin for pres

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
                            HUH!

Death may be the natural order or things, but when the reaper comes calling close to home, then try talking to me again! You also say Earth's population is too large as it is, what happens if it's in a country with a dwindling population? Meaning more people are dying than they are being born.

Your wife, child, daughter, mother, father, pet or whoever take ill & are going to die. The technology was available & you had the money to place them in stasis in safety in the hope that one point in the future, they could be cured & given another crack at life. Don't even pretend to me for one little minute that if you had that chance you wouldn't take it, because that would be absolute bollo#ks. Unless your an adolescent who doesn't comprehend the what such a device would make to the world. Which makes me think that's the case because you said you'd have a Dart mainly because it makes a cool sound & comparing it to a computer game. If you want a cool sound, then tape it, put it on a CD & play it out your car stereo.

If you had loved ones in life such as wife & kids, then you'd do anything for them.
                            your ignorance to the 'bigger picture' and your arrogance to attempt to tell me what I think offend me.

and as we're in the stargate forum would you still beam up your wife/daughter blah blah blah if they were on the verge of 'ascending', just so you wouldn't be without them?

your self absorption to what you would do to not lose the ones you love is fine from a personal perspective, as it is to me, it only works in comparativly small groups as opposed to planetary population, so what if one country is losing pop, if those other six countries are more than covering it with their pop boom............... but that doesn't mean its right for the planet in general.

perhaps it is you who is a touch juvenile only thinking of your own happiness over possible suffering of all those outside the beam, as they are unsure as to if their loved ones will ever come back to be cured(are they alive or dead in the meantime? etc etc, most people i know would prefer to know if their child was dead than not know at all either way)

your life is finite (hence the asgard reference to wanting to live forever) , get over it, i have which is why i want to have a go in a really fast hoverjet ship that goes into space, seems more fun than going round and beaming up 'nearly deads' so you can be the richest guy in the world (also a touch childish) and getting into arguments with people who can't think beyond what they can see in front of them, and their own desires to not get hurt (and be the richest guy in the world).

you talk of love but obviously haven't experienced the painful side of it, in which case your a lucky bast*rd, or you have and just have a problem with wishful thinking.

and if theres any misunderstanding after that, then p*ss *ff and die slowly, preferably in alot of pain and suffering, perhaps involving fire................. and a claw hammer.

and lots of salt rubbed in your still twitching carcass.

and as the thread starter said he'd use it to clean his room you should have started on him as well, lets face it, its not as grand a scheme as your wish to be the richest guy in the world and just as frivolous as my 'want' to go in something "really" fast. or is anything that is not fun ok in your book?
                            Last edited by rlr149; 29 May 2007, 07:25 PM.
                            sigpic
                            EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
                            -Liberty Prime

Comment

I think it would be a great tool for snaging illigal mexicans unlawfully sneaking across the boarder. After all, Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" Is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".
                              SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X