PDA

View Full Version : When will Season Four Air?

The Suicidal Goldfish
April 24th, 2007, 09:16 AM
I have just been told by a mate that it will return on 15-07-2007.

Seems a bit soon after the end of S3. Not complaining, but a little surprised. Does anyone have any corroboration on that?

saberhagen83
April 24th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Hmm I thought it was supposed to start later this year? Although I haven't heard any confirmation when it starts. Would be interesting to know, but not sure if a date is defenite yet. It would be nice if it did start in July though. :)

ussrelativity
April 24th, 2007, 11:20 AM

Seems a bit soon after the end of S3. Not complaining, but a little surprised. Does anyone have any corroboration on that?

July 15 happens to be a Sunday. It probably isn't that date then.

PG15
April 24th, 2007, 11:53 AM
I call BS on this.

ussrelativity
April 24th, 2007, 12:17 PM
I call BS on this.

I'm inclined to agree.

^Nice to see you again. :)

PG15
April 24th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Hey man. :D

Darren
April 24th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Fall, as far as we know.

nekoi
April 24th, 2007, 11:52 PM
I suspect the fall aswell, since they're still shooting.... and judging by the shooting schedule and the inclusion of future mid-season breaks (inwhich they're usually just wrapping up shooting the season), I doubt it would start that soon. Especially since they would have yet to play through the second season a full second time.

Pitry
April 25th, 2007, 04:50 AM
I suspect the fall aswell, since they're still shooting.... and judging by the shooting schedule and the inclusion of future mid-season breaks (inwhich they're usually just wrapping up shooting the season), I doubt it would start that soon. Especially since they would have yet to play through the second season a full second time.

That actually isn't part of the play, as their shootign schedule hasn't changed from previous years - they always start airing the shows before they finished shooting them. However, I'm inclined to agree with fall, as that's what's been released so far.

marty2006
April 25th, 2007, 01:33 PM
I thought it was coming out round about october roughly the same time as the movies.

monkey_man132
April 25th, 2007, 01:40 PM

Seems a bit soon after the end of S3. Not complaining, but a little surprised. Does anyone have any corroboration on that? LOL I thought I was going crazy when I saw 15-7-2007 I was like there are only 12 months, I guess some people write it differently. I write date mm/dd/yyyy.

gopher65
April 27th, 2007, 07:09 AM
LOL I thought I was going crazy when I saw 15-7-2007 I was like there are only 12 months, I guess some people write it differently. I write date mm/dd/yyyy.

Only primative barbarians write their dates with the month first!

:D

The Suicidal Goldfish
April 27th, 2007, 07:13 AM
Amen :D

Sallygoround
April 27th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Joe Mallozzi, in his blog (http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/), has emphatically denied that July 15 is the air date. He doesn't say, but I'm speculating it will be late September or early October.

Mitchell82
April 27th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Joe Mallozzi, in his blog (http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/), has emphatically denied that July 15 is the air date. He doesn't say, but I'm speculating it will be late September or early October.

He probably can't yet as they are still doing premlinary photography for the first half but I would say that's a good guess.

Steve_the_Wraith
April 27th, 2007, 05:10 PM
First Strike won't be on till 15/06/07 (thats June the 15th for you barbarians ;))

That's less than a month, till this supposed air date

Kidwizz
April 28th, 2007, 02:36 AM
Sorry everyone... this was my bad... i found the date on a tv rip release website, and i said in every post that i made that it COULD be incorrect.

Sweetsong
April 28th, 2007, 10:07 PM
I believe the show itself first aired in Summer of 04. I do distinctly remember the season premiers being in July the past 2 years as well. It's possible due to the late air date of the last 10 episodes by Sci Fi, they will push back the premier to fall.

Judging by past premier dates, mid July seemed about right to me.

Steve_the_Wraith
April 28th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Joe confirmed that it's not happening in July, but that the wait will be less than the mid season break (which was 6/7 months), unfortunately that could be anywhere from summer to Christmas

Mitchell82
April 29th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Joe confirmed that it's not happening in July, but that the wait will be less than the mid season break (which was 6/7 months), unfortunately that could be anywhere from summer to Christmas

Isnt it confirmed that it will be in the fall? If thats the case I'd say it's most likely september or october.

ACharmedAsgard
May 4th, 2007, 12:47 PM
The Only Date confirmed is - AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE! :D :P:P:P

Mitchell82
May 4th, 2007, 11:13 PM
The Only Date confirmed is - AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE! :D :P:P:P

HEHEHEEEEEE! Seconded!:D

Bongeh
May 5th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Well, looking at air dates from previous series;

Friday 07.16.04 Atlantis season 1 ep 1
Friday 07.15.05 Atlantis season 2 ep 1
Friday 07.14.06 Atlantis season 3 ep 1
Friday 07.13.07 Atlantis season 4 ep 1?????

It would make sense if season 4 did air then, but who knows because of delays. The second friday in july seems to have been the airdate for all series, if it holds true it might also mean that

Friday 07.18.08 would be Atlantis Season 5 airdate

Mitchell82
May 6th, 2007, 10:29 AM

It would make sense if season 4 did air then, but who knows because of delays. The second friday in july seems to have been the airdate for all series, if it holds true it might also mean that

Be nice but I doubt it. Season three will end in June and season four has a fall air date so the earliest would be sept.

rockerlad
May 6th, 2007, 12:58 PM
does anyone have a date for when this comes on tv in either the uk or usa???

Thanks in advance

Saul Tigh
May 6th, 2007, 01:02 PM
it will start airing in the fall in the united states 2007 thats all we know.

rockerlad
May 6th, 2007, 01:09 PM
thanks for that

Wraith_Boy
May 6th, 2007, 02:52 PM

Problem is that in past seasons they didn't hold the show back something like an extra 3 months.

It finishes airing in June, a few months break is normal in between seasons. They've already said fall, JM has said it won't be that date as stated in the original post. Therefore not July, I'll guess Sept, just so they can get in a few airings before the UK & Canada.

Mitchell82
May 6th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Problem is that in past seasons they didn't hold the show back something like an extra 3 months.

It finishes airing in June, a few months break is normal in between seasons. They've already said fall, JM has said it won't be that date as stated in the original post. Therefore not July, I'll guess Sept, just so they can get in a few airings before the UK & Canada.

It's possible it might air as early as Aug but Sept is more likely.

ccmchappie
May 27th, 2007, 01:28 AM
hi... are there any air dates for the new season yet?

jenks
May 27th, 2007, 01:39 AM
Nope.

Jack'O'Neill
May 27th, 2007, 02:22 AM
some where around sept

ccmchappie
May 27th, 2007, 02:53 AM
thanks......... but thats like ages away :-(

oh well

Wonky Bob
May 27th, 2007, 05:24 AM
I have a sneaky feeling that they are going to merge all the dates in an attempt to stop illegal downloads. If this is the case then it will be around October before Atlantis hits our screens.

monkey_man132
May 27th, 2007, 05:28 AM
I hope they do that, downloading is bad for the show. It just makes ratings go down.

MmmmMcKAy
May 27th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Yes, illegal downloading is bad. So, in countries such as Canada where I live, they should make legal downloads available. We can't get Atlantis at the Canadian Itunes store or on Amazon.ca. And Atlantis airs first run on very expensive pay tv. Talk about keeping a lot of potential viewership out of it.:(
So, whenever it airs, I won't be able to watch it anyway.
No, I'm not bitter at all!;)

rarocks24
May 27th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Yes, illegal downloading is bad. So, in countries such as Canada where I live, they should make legal downloads available. We can't get Atlantis at the Canadian Itunes store or on Amazon.ca. And Atlantis airs first run on very expensive pay tv. Talk about keeping a lot of potential viewership out of it.:(
So, whenever it airs, I won't be able to watch it anyway.
No, I'm not bitter at all!;)

Just get some American iTunes cards from eBay. ;)

MmmmMcKAy
May 27th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Just get some American iTunes cards from eBay. ;)

HUH????

I'd prefer to be able to watch it on tv rather than my computer but I'd take anything I could get. I'm scared to use Ebay.:o

VSHARMA
May 27th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Every week someone asks for Dates??

Why doesn't anyone use the Seach.

Welcome to GW by the Way;)

g.o.d
May 27th, 2007, 12:01 PM
I hope they do that, downloading is bad for the show. It just makes ratings go down.

what? It depends on US viewers not on the international.

jenks
May 27th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Exactly, and lots of US viewers download them when they air in the UK or Canada first.

Skydiver
May 27th, 2007, 05:05 PM
When will season 4 air?

We don't know yet, nor are we likely to know for a while. but you can rest assured that it will be front page news on the main gateworld site as soon as official word comes

Arbitrary
June 1st, 2007, 02:17 AM
Just thought I'd ask. Informed posting and ranting only please

The Signal
June 1st, 2007, 03:40 AM
No.

rosey_angel
June 1st, 2007, 03:56 AM
not yet. sometime in the fall i think

but don't worry, as soon as anyone knows GW will know, and post on the homepage. they've said so before.

PG15
June 1st, 2007, 01:30 PM
No.

PLEASE, use search. There is a pinned thread in the Season 4 folder that'll explain everything.

Darn, Sky wasn't kidding. ;)

KaRkY
June 6th, 2007, 10:04 AM
I think i have a part of the date second weak of July.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374455/episodes#season-4

Ruffles
June 6th, 2007, 10:20 AM

But in what country? SciFi does not show it on their July calendar.

female Wraith
June 6th, 2007, 12:58 PM

I asked JM in his blog about this information and he said it's not true.

Anonymous #2 writes: “IMDb claims that Season 4 will air in July. Is this true?”

Answer: Nope.

Calhoun
June 6th, 2007, 01:09 PM
I think i have a part of the date second week of July.

I think Joe Mallozzi denied this on his blog recently.

does anyone have a date for when this comes on tv in either the uk or usa???

Given that the episodes are still being produced on the same schedule as past seasons (regardless of when Sci-Fi is going to show them in the US), I assume (hope) that they will begin airing in the UK on Sky One around late September / early October, same as all previous seasons of Atlantis.

We might be looking at a UK world premiere for Atlantis, folks. :)

Redhooks
June 22nd, 2007, 11:30 PM
We in the U.S. now know the month, September. We just have to wait for the date. (7th, 14th, 21st, or 28th?)

prion
June 23rd, 2007, 04:37 AM
We in the U.S. now know the month, September. We just have to wait for the date. (7th, 14th, 21st, or 28th?)

Ah, the thread is *finally* reopened. NOt sure why it got closed, but anyway, yes, there are so many screencaps out there with "September" on 'em from the the ad that it's definitely September. I'm betting it's the 28th... definitely not the 7th. too soon after Labor day.

Redhooks
June 23rd, 2007, 09:52 AM
Ah, the thread is *finally* reopened. NOt sure why it got closed, but anyway, yes, there are so many screencaps out there with "September" on 'em from the the ad that it's definitely September. I'm betting it's the 28th... definitely not the 7th. too soon after Labor day.

I am going to guess the 21st. It is just a few days after the US season 3 DVD release.

Chricton
June 24th, 2007, 08:52 AM
I thought they learned their lesson with BSG? Atlantis is going to get hammered in September.

bcfc
June 24th, 2007, 09:56 AM
I thought they learned their lesson with BSG? Atlantis is going to get hammered in September.

Maybe thats Scfi's plan so they dont have to give us a Season Five

:(

Thor best friend
June 24th, 2007, 10:48 AM
In canada they says they will start on july so july it is. I was done watching season 3 a while ago and in us they are still airling the last espi

i hope is july for me is just so long waiting of adriff will start airing !!!

chevronse7en
June 25th, 2007, 09:16 PM
** Delete*

jenks
June 25th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Well, it has been confirmed that it will air in september sometime on SCI FI channel in the US. However canada and the UK are totally different, EX: SgA season 3 premiered much MUCH sooner in canada than it did in the united states and sg-1 premiered in UK sooner than in US. Ill bet anything that july is the month for stargate atlantis season 4 in canada, it wouldnt be far fetched considering atlantis was in canada before usa by how many months?

No it never, only the second half of each season, the series premier is ALWAYS in the US.

chevronse7en
June 25th, 2007, 09:37 PM
No it never, only the second half of each season, the series premier is ALWAYS in the US.

My bad, hmm so september it is. They should have pushed for july a summer release would be perfect, instead they releasing it when school starts ( in my area and in alot of others) september. If they wanted to get ratings for the show and not drive it into the ground, like SCI FI did with sg-1 ( SCI FI's fault completly not people that downloaded the eps and didnt watch) They should put the first half in summer when people are done school and have a little break, and put it at decent times dont bump it to like 11 pm, put it to like six or 9pm? SCI FI is the reason sg-1 went to the ground. I am never watching anything thats on there station, INTERNET is a wonder. Not after they screw'd over my favorite show for a bunch of grown men in tights b*tchin at each other.

Lord Jago
June 26th, 2007, 12:13 AM
If i were a betting man. Id say the Americans will get this air'd about 2 weeks before the UK. But then america gets that stupid mid season break and the UK will overtake and finish long before the second half of the season starts back up.

In regards to downloads, it is not a bad thing at all. For die hard Stargate fans this is a must (oh and you CAN connect PC's to TV's u know so putting it through your computer makes no odds to some people) But i agree that is DOES effect ratings and thus bad for the series continuation as a whole. But with the introduction of IPTV in coming years, downloading of episodes will become more common and start to be included in the ratings. FACT!
But it aint happening yet, so please if you do download. Make sure when the episodes airs, just put it on your TV as well so it doesnt effect the ratings :jack:

Also, maybe, MAYBE the delay for the 4th Season is so they can launch the new spin off at the same time. MAYBE Sci-Fi has learned from its mistake and relaunch its Sci-Fi friday and have Atlantis, New Spin off, and BSG again. One can only hope that this is the case.

Linzi
June 26th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Are we presuming it will air on a Friday still? Or is it possible it could be aired on another night of the week?

Ltcolshepjumper
June 26th, 2007, 04:58 AM
Hopefully it's Friday. But Scifi still has to have their Scifi Friday lineup don't they? That mean's at least three shows. We know Eureka and Doctor Who are coming back (that leaves PKJ and SGA)

prion
June 26th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Hopefully it's Friday. But Scifi still has to have their Scifi Friday lineup don't they? That mean's at least three shows. We know Eureka and Doctor Who are coming back (that leaves PKJ and SGA)

DR WHO will be done airing by the time SGA comes back. I'm sure they'll do SciFi Friday as they'd be slaughtered most any other night.

Sweetsong
June 26th, 2007, 06:07 PM
I didn't read this whole thread, but maybe someone can answer this. Will they be making the same 20 episodes or will they go back to making 22 episodes like they did with SG-1 before Atlantis came on board? We understand they had cut back to 20 episodes each when they had to produce 40 each year, but now it's down to one show again maybe they can give Atlantis a bit more love.

PG15
June 26th, 2007, 06:11 PM
They will still be making 20 episodes for Season 4.

the fifth man
June 27th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Are we presuming it will air on a Friday still? Or is it possible it could be aired on another night of the week?

I sure hope it stays on Friday nights. I don't really think that Sci-Fi should mess with SGA's time-slot at all.

prion
June 28th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Well, here's the competition...
well, go here:

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/seasons/2007fall/networks.shtml

or http://epguides.com/grid/fall.shtml

Friday looks best. Let's say they stay at 9pm

Mon: Heroes
Tue: House
Wed: Bones / Bionic Woman
Thu: CSI and Supernatural (BAD choice)
Fri: Las Vegas is probably the steepest competition, which isn't much

Linzi
June 29th, 2007, 02:33 AM
Well, here's the competition...
well, go here:

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/seasons/2007fall/networks.shtml

or http://epguides.com/grid/fall.shtml

Friday looks best. Let's say they stay at 9pm

Mon: Heroes
Tue: House
Wed: Bones / Bionic Woman
Thu: CSI and Supernatural (BAD choice)
Fri: Las Vegas is probably the steepest competition, which isn't much
Friday looks the best to me. Thanks for the info, Prion :)

prion
June 29th, 2007, 04:10 PM
I was right!

Scifi has sent out a text message (to those that signed up) today that said

"Stargate Atlantis returns 9/28.
All New Doctor Who premieres next Friday at 8/7c
Eureka Season 2 premieres July 10 at 9/8c
Happy Sci Fi July"

PG15
June 29th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Let the countdown begin!! :D

pisces27
June 29th, 2007, 05:06 PM
YAY!!!! *dances around forum*

Thanks for the news prion.

Delka
June 29th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Still at 9pm ET?

Delka

Ruffles
June 29th, 2007, 07:24 PM
I was right!

Happy Sci Fi July"

Yea!!

*does happy dance*

Thanks for sharing!

lpcallen
June 29th, 2007, 08:55 PM
I was right!

Happy Sci Fi July"
Is that ture??
"Stargate Atlantis returns 9/28"

prion
June 30th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Still at 9pm ET?

Delka

Alas, that wasn't mentioned in the message, but that is the prime slot for a show.

sparkygate
June 30th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Apparently Season 5 will air right after Season 4 finishes but yes JM confirmed it today Season 4 of atlantis will make a world premiere on the 28th of September...

PG15
June 30th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Wait, apparent to whom? Who said anything about when Season 5 is going to premier?

sparkygate
June 30th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Wait, apparent to whom? Who said anything about when Season 5 is going to premier?

stargate-sg1-solutions.com

PG15
June 30th, 2007, 05:23 PM
No, they said that "the renewal decision for S5 will be made soon after that". Nothing to do with when it airs.

marty2006
June 30th, 2007, 05:30 PM
I sure hope theres a season five, season 7 would be a respectable season to bow out, would love for it to go further however.

prion
July 1st, 2007, 01:20 PM
Apparently Season 5 will air right after Season 4 finishes but yes JM confirmed it today Season 4 of atlantis will make a world premiere on the 28th of September...

Heh, gee, sorta thought SciFi's own text message was the ultimate verification, as JM had said at least once in his blog he didn't know. ;)

ElessarUSMC
July 1st, 2007, 09:46 PM
Heh, gee, sorta thought SciFi's own text message was the ultimate verification, as JM had said at least once in his blog he didn't know. ;)

Did he actually say WORLD premier, i.e., no chance of airing in Canada or UK first? Or is there a chance he's just referring to the SFC release because they don't want anybody going and DLing it and not watching it when it airs? ;)

I'll tell you what I do for every episode of SGA/SG1 and what I'll continue to do IF they are available before the US air date - watch them when they're "available", and then turn on my TV when it "airs", and let it play. So that even though there's no chance in hell my house is recorded by Nielsen (something most people are horribly, horribly ignorant of), even in the minute chance that it is, I still count as a viewer and I'm contributing and supoortive and all that bunk.

Bottom line is I want my SG and I don't give a damn what country it comes from :cool:

prion
July 2nd, 2007, 03:43 AM
Did he actually say WORLD premier, i.e., no chance of airing in Canada or UK first? Or is there a chance he's just referring to the SFC release because they don't want anybody going and DLing it and not watching it when it airs? ;)

from the blog
Q: “I just heard SciFi have announed September 28th for the premiere of season 4. Will SciFi be world premiering (is that a word?) Adrift?”
Answer: Yes. Sci Fi will be airing the First-Time Anywhere World Premiere of Atlantis’s fourth season. First episode up: Adrift.

So, premiere, but not world premiere. I honestly don't know if he'd know the answer to the question anyway as he only confirmed the 9/28 premiere after Skiffy released that information.

queerofatlantis
July 2nd, 2007, 07:31 AM
:weir:
does any one kno when season 4 will air in the uk?

prion
July 2nd, 2007, 08:58 AM

The only verified air date, to date, is SEptember 28th on SciFi in the US. The rest? Who knows? Some might air at the same time, others late. Perhaps you should nag, er, write your local station that airs and and say 'hey, they're getting it on the 28th. What about us?" or words to that effect ;)

PG15
July 2nd, 2007, 10:14 AM
from the blog
Q: “I just heard SciFi have announed September 28th for the premiere of season 4. Will SciFi be world premiering (is that a word?) Adrift?”
Answer: Yes. Sci Fi will be airing the First-Time Anywhere World Premiere of Atlantis’s fourth season. First episode up: Adrift.

So, premiere, but not world premiere. I honestly don't know if he'd know the answer to the question anyway as he only confirmed the 9/28 premiere after Skiffy released that information.

Huh? It says so right there that it's going to be the "First-Time Anywhere World Premiere".

prion
July 2nd, 2007, 05:16 PM
Huh? It says so right there that it's going to be the "First-Time Anywhere World Premiere".

Ah, oh yes, it does (runs away cringing. think I made that post either late at night, or before coffee substitute). I predict massive downloading to other countries. SciFi should get on the ball and offer legal downloads.

RepliHawk
July 2nd, 2007, 06:44 PM
Ah, oh yes, it does (runs away cringing. think I made that post either late at night, or before coffee substitute). I predict massive downloading to other countries. SciFi should get on the ball and offer legal downloads.

I agree

jenks
July 3rd, 2007, 12:49 AM

I don't think they have the right, even if they did though, why would they bother, it makes no difference to them...

Calhoun
July 3rd, 2007, 01:13 AM

In past years, Sky One has been pretty consistant with starting new seasons of Stargate in late September (back when SG-1 had 22 episodes a season) or early October (for the last three years). This is so they can show the first half of the season before the Christmas break (ending with the mid-season cliffhanger), and show the second half starting in early January and ending sometime in March.

prion
July 3rd, 2007, 03:52 PM
I don't think they have the right, even if they did though, why would they bother, it makes no difference to them...

Because they could make money; they've offered video on demand on other shows, but the gates seem to be the lesser shows in regards to PR. They stuck a full page ad for EUREKA on the back cover of E.W. - they've never done that for SGA and I thinks pigs will fly before SGA graces the backcover, or a full page ad, in EW.

Meanwhile, if Sky One premieres SGA at the same time, they could well claim the 'world premiere' title as they'd undoubtedly air it earlier ;)

Ehecatl
July 3rd, 2007, 07:13 PM
Sci-Fi channel says September, But I hope it comes out earlier.

Does anyone know when the Ark of Truth comes out or possibly airs?

jenks
July 4th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Because they could make money; they've offered video on demand on other shows, but the gates seem to be the lesser shows in regards to PR. They stuck a full page ad for EUREKA on the back cover of E.W. - they've never done that for SGA and I thinks pigs will fly before SGA graces the backcover, or a full page ad, in EW.

Sci Fi don't have the right to do that, Stargate is property of MGM. International downloading doesn't affect Sci Fi in the slightest, neither does DVD sales.

Meanwhile, if Sky One premieres SGA at the same time, they could well claim the 'world premiere' title as they'd undoubtedly air it earlier ;)

How would they?

prion
July 4th, 2007, 04:53 AM
Sci-Fi channel says September, But I hope it comes out earlier.

Does anyone know when the Ark of Truth comes out or possibly airs?

2008. No firm day or month yet.

Sci Fi don't have the right to do that, Stargate is property of MGM. International downloading doesn't affect Sci Fi in the slightest, neither does DVD sales.

How would they?

SciFi has the right to advertise SGA. They have money invested in the series. You should read the old interviews with Thomas Vitale. After all, Skiffy just did a press tour for its shows - Eureka, BSG, and SGA.

I think you'd have to ask SciFi if they feel downloading affects them. Because they were months behind Canada, many fans did download the back half of season three. DVD sales make a big difference. Studios WANT people to buy shows on DVD. If the show don't sell on DVD, there's less incentive to keep the show going. It's the back-end marketing of foreign sales and DVDs that make a show truly profitable.

jenks
July 4th, 2007, 05:31 AM
SciFi has the right to advertise SGA. They have money invested in the series. You should read the old interviews with Thomas Vitale. After all, Skiffy just did a press tour for its shows - Eureka, BSG, and SGA.

Yes, but they don't have the right to sell the series in any way.

I think you'd have to ask SciFi if they feel downloading affects them. Because they were months behind Canada, many fans did download the back half of season three. DVD sales make a big difference. Studios WANT people to buy shows on DVD. If the show don't sell on DVD, there's less incentive to keep the show going. It's the back-end marketing of foreign sales and DVDs that make a show truly profitable.

Downloading only affects them if the episodes have aired elsewhere first, if they premier on Sci Fi but are internationally downloaded then that has no affect on them at all. I think you're confusing Sci Fi and MGM, if Sci Fi is willing to buy Stargate MGM will make it, because they will make money from it. Even if low DVD sales could kill Stargate, I doubt Sci Fi would be particularly bothered, they probably don't make that much money from it anyway...

prion
July 4th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Yes, but they don't have the right to sell the series in any way.

Scifi has both creative and financial input into the series, so I'm sure they have some say in the matter. Until someone produces quotes or a contract, we can only speculate.

jenks
July 4th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Scifi has both creative and financial input into the series, so I'm sure they have some say in the matter. Until someone produces quotes or a contract, we can only speculate.

MGM owns all the rights, if Sci Fi had any sort of deal, you'd be seeing their logo on the DVD's.

scum
July 5th, 2007, 04:42 PM
when you go to the season four listing and click on the first episode "adrift".
you'll find this line: "ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.28.07"
now is that date real or not, your guess is as good as mine.

Agent_Dark
July 5th, 2007, 04:52 PM
it is real

Pitry
July 9th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Re: int'l downloads. Neither SciFi nor MGM can open the downloads to the international crowd. They can't let people download the show before it aired in that specific country, cos they won't be able to sell it to the various channels airing it. The download can only be open once they aired on a regular channel in that country.

prion
July 9th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Re: int'l downloads. Neither SciFi nor MGM can open the downloads to the international crowd. They can't let people download the show before it aired in that specific country, cos they won't be able to sell it to the various channels airing it. The download can only be open once they aired on a regular channel in that country.

Yes, that nasty international stuff. Heck, canucks were banned from the MGM SG site. Insane.

Anyway, Skiffy should at least do podcasts. If they can do 'em for BSG and Eureka, they should do 'em for SGA.

TheReturnOfTheLantian
July 11th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Dose anyone know when it will air in the united Kindom. it finished not long after christmas would suck if the US get it same as everyone else right when you mean it all depends on the US Viewer's well for the people who love SGA n SG-1 in the rest of the world there must be quadrupel of people who watch it

prion
July 11th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Dose anyone know when it will air in the united Kindom. it finished not long after christmas would suck if the US get it same as everyone else right when you mean it all depends on the US Viewer's well for the people who love SGA n SG-1 in the rest of the world there must be quadrupel of people who watch it

Alas, nothing in the press yet on when SGA will air outside of the States.

adria'shusband
July 17th, 2007, 06:03 AM
september 18 from wat i know

prion
July 17th, 2007, 08:42 AM

SGA airs on SciFi channel on September 28th in the USA
SGA airs on TMN (movie network- cable channel) on October 1st in Canada

Other country air dates are unknown at present.

UPDATE:
September 18 - Season 3 SGA comes out
A Dog's Breakfast is released
and, in 1759, the British captured Quebec City ;)

Atlantis1
July 17th, 2007, 10:06 AM

September 18th is when the season three dvds are being released. :cool:

prion
July 18th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Well, information is coming out of the TCA tour. SGA's season premiere will be up against

Friday, Sept. 28
8:00-9:00 PM GHOST WHISPERER (3rd Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 PM MOONLIGHT (Series Premiere)
10:00-11:00 PM NUMB3RS (4th Season Premiere)

That's one of two modern day vampire shows on the schedule this fall (sounds like they're redoing FOREVER KNIGHT).

Figure NBC will premiere VEGAS and (ducking flames) I have no idea what's on ABC as it hasn't anything worth watching in a long time...

PG15
July 18th, 2007, 05:17 PM
That's a good thing through, right? Up against a new show nobody's heard of?

prion
July 19th, 2007, 03:58 AM

Hard to tell. I heard of MOONLIGHT, which I thought was an odd title as so many people will probably think, "Moonlighting"? Eh, I suspect the vampire-cop shows will tank, though, but a lot of folk tune into the network stuff so SGA could take a hit ratings wise.

pisces27
July 20th, 2007, 06:47 AM
Do we know yet which show will be on before SGA? Hopefully TPTB will schedule something worthwhile.

IWKYZerocool
July 21st, 2007, 02:06 AM
Will sci-fi be airing it in the uk or skyone again, as I cannot get skyone now :(

PhatChance
July 21st, 2007, 09:00 PM

Ghost Whisperer has pretty good ratings, around 8-10 million viewers. I only seen it once, the pilot episode. Since the audiences likely to stick around for another programming. This could hurt SGA.

pisces27:

Do we know yet which show will be on before SGA? Hopefully TPTB will schedule something worthwhile.

Flash Gordon is taking the 8 o'lock block. It premieres Aug 10. SGA joins it shortly after.

Killdeer
July 22nd, 2007, 09:59 PM
Actually, I think NBC switched Vegas and Friday Light Lights, so Friday Night Lights is in the 9:00pm spot. ABC's running Women's Murder Club (new show) at 9:00pm. Fox has something called Nashville (another new show), and CW of course is running their Friday Night Smackdown.

Elinor
July 23rd, 2007, 07:02 AM
Will sci-fi be airing it in the uk or skyone again, as I cannot get skyone now :(

It will be Sky1. Yep...I'm in the same boat. I'll probably be changing to satellite from cable in the next month or so!

:)

stargate-x304
July 23rd, 2007, 10:12 AM
Can I not read or does the new post on the up coming events say atlantis should premier tonigh?

Nikki
July 23rd, 2007, 04:52 PM
I haven't had a chance to read through the thread, so I apologise if this has been asked before but does anyone know the exact date of when season 4 will start on Skyone in the UK?

pisces27
July 24th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Flash Gordon is taking the 8 o'lock block. It premieres Aug 10. SGA joins it shortly after.

I hope FG is a good show and helps SGA *fingers crossed*

prion
July 25th, 2007, 08:40 AM
Ghost Whisperer has pretty good ratings, around 8-10 million viewers. I only seen it once, the pilot episode. Since the audiences likely to stick around for another programming. This could hurt SGA.

pisces27:

Depends on your time zone. Eastern time, Skiffy's schedulebot shows Flash Gordon in the 9pm slot (which is SGA's slot) It's a 22 episode series, so it's possible FG could lead in to SGA. Not sure if that's good or bad.

prion
July 25th, 2007, 08:47 AM
I haven't had a chance to read through the thread, so I apologise if this has been asked before but does anyone know the exact date of when season 4 will start on Skyone in the UK?

The only known airdates for season 4 are US on SciFi - September 28th and in Canada, October 1st. Alas, nothing for the UK yet.

Nikki
July 25th, 2007, 09:47 AM
The only known airdates for season 4 are US on SciFi - September 28th and in Canada, October 1st. Alas, nothing for the UK yet.

Thanks for the reply. Have greened you. :) I hope the UK (Skyone) announce it soon.

prion
July 25th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the reply. Have greened you. :) I hope the UK (Skyone) announce it soon.

It would be SO nice if sGA would, at least in the major countries, all begin the same weekend. It would make discussing the show so much easier (not that people won't find alternate methods to view the show as soon as they can).

Nikki
July 25th, 2007, 06:33 PM
It would be SO nice if sGA would, at least in the major countries, all begin the same weekend. It would make discussing the show so much easier (not that people won't find alternate methods to view the show as soon as they can).

I agree, discussing the eps would be much easier and more enjoyable as discussion is always better with more people. :) And plus, the people that haven't seen it yet would have to keep themselves from getting spoilered and the people that have seen it have to think twice before posting in case they're giving away any spoilers, which all obviously results in people getting upset and arguments as spoilers are bound to get out.

And I think the part in bold sucks the most because that's what gives us a drop in ratings, unfortunately. Granted, I've been guilty of it myself on occasion but I always make a conscious effort to tune into the episode when it airs as well.

esheppard
July 26th, 2007, 10:23 AM
I really hope it does Air soon because I've been missing my Stargate :(

Janus_Ancient
July 26th, 2007, 06:36 PM

Ahh man.... Until now, SGA on the Movie Network here in Canada has always aired way earlier then in the States (by at least a few weeks sometimes a month), ended earlier too (season 3 ended here in march).

Now it seems we've lost our early airtime advantage and will now have to watch the show at around the time as everyone else :P

Daniel Jackson
July 28th, 2007, 10:07 AM
When will the season premiere, "Adrift," air so I can mark my calendar? If it's already been posted, I don't have time to read 7 pages, so post again for me, please. Thanks. :sheppard:

Redhooks
July 28th, 2007, 11:10 AM
When will the season premiere, "Adrift," air so I can mark my calendar? If it's already been posted, I don't have time to read 7 pages, so post again for me, please. Thanks. :sheppard:
If you looked at the post above yours, you would see the quote from prion about the US and Canadian premiere of "Adrift." You didn't have to look through 7 pages, but could have made a little bit of an effort on the last page of the thread. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
If you are not in one of those countries, then it hasn't been announced yet.

Daniel Jackson
July 28th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Excuse me for bring in a hurry when I posted. :rolleyes:

Todd6
July 28th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Excuse me for bring in a hurry when I posted. :rolleyes:

This season will be the best all they need to do is not to kill anyone off.

./freelancer
July 29th, 2007, 04:35 AM
I agree, discussing the eps would be much easier and more enjoyable as discussion is always better with more people. :) And plus, the people that haven't seen it yet would have to keep themselves from getting spoilered and the people that have seen it have to think twice before posting in case they're giving away any spoilers, which all obviously results in people getting upset and arguments as spoilers are bound to get out.

And I think the part in bold sucks the most because that's what gives us a drop in ratings, unfortunately. Granted, I've been guilty of it myself on occasion but I always make a conscious effort to tune into the episode when it airs as well.
I live in Sweden, and we're currently at season 2. Which means that the part in bold is pretty familiar to me. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it in a situation like this (yeah, sure, it might affect the ratings, but I do buy the DVDs).

This season will be the best all they need to do is not to kill anyone off.
Well, they haven't done a great job so far :(

Nikki
July 29th, 2007, 07:04 PM
I live in Sweden, and we're currently at season 2. Which means that the part in bold is pretty familiar to me. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it in a situation like this (yeah, sure, it might affect the ratings, but I do buy the DVDs).

I understand why people do it, especially in a situation like yours, but as long as people watch the episode when it airs as well then it shouldn't really make a difference. But I think it sucks when people do it but then don't watch the episode when it airs as it leads to a drop in ratings. And if the ratings fall even though DVD sales are really good it's not going to stop a specific channel from dropping the program, as its their ratings that are being affected.

cjp240573
July 30th, 2007, 03:40 AM
When does SGA:Season 4 start on http://www.themovienetwork.ca/

Does it not usually start earlier than in the US?

Thanks
CJ :mckay::weir::ronan::teyla::beckett::sheppard:

sueKay
July 30th, 2007, 03:50 AM
It starts a few days after the s4 season premiere in the US

gopher65
July 30th, 2007, 06:48 AM
Yeah, but The Movie Network normally takes only a very short Christmas break. Other than that they play the eps almost straight through (a one week break here, and another one there). So even though it is starting later in Canada it may end up finishing long before the SciFi season does in the US. Just like in previous years. In fact, this is the closest the 2 start dates have ever been. Normally the first part of the season played by The Movie Network is months behind SciFi, only to catch up and pass them later because of the massive breaks SciFi puts in its shows.

Hangon, hangon. I'm confused again. Which is the one that shows Atlantis straight through again? The Movie Network? Or The Movie Channel? Cause they aren't the same thing. Whichever one of those two serves Western Canada is the one that shows SG:A straight through.

jenks
July 30th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Sci Fi won't be having a big gap this year anyway, at least nothing as big as last time...

wilsan
July 30th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Hangon, hangon. I'm confused again. Which is the one that shows Atlantis straight through again? The Movie Network? Or The Movie Channel? Cause they aren't the same thing. Whichever one of those two serves Western Canada is the one that shows SG:A straight through.
Here's the rundown on the movie network and movie central. (not sure if everyone wants to hear it. But here goes.) Both The movie network (M) and Movie central airs SGA. As for the schedule for both networks? Not sure. I can only assume that they air it ruffly the same time and date. As far as I understand everything west of Manitoba including the territories, is Movie Central's area. And M gets everything east of that.
Sorry for the eyesore, I'll zippit now.:)

gopher65
July 30th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Ok, Movie Central is the one that shows SGA without a major break then. The Movie Network has a huge SciFi like break midseason.

IWKYZerocool
July 31st, 2007, 06:18 AM
I understand why people do it, especially in a situation like yours, but as long as people watch the episode when it airs as well then it shouldn't really make a difference. But I think it sucks when people do it but then don't watch the episode when it airs as it leads to a drop in ratings. And if the ratings fall even though DVD sales are really good it's not going to stop a specific channel from dropping the program, as its their ratings that are being affected.

Well at least some people are lucky and can watch it on tv, I have lost skyone so I have no choice but to find another way to get hold of it, but I do buy the dvds to make up for it.

PhatChance
July 31st, 2007, 11:20 PM
Canada is starting later than usual this year correct? In previous years I remember they start about a month after US (around late August or early Sept) by that time US is wrapping on the first half and take a 4 month hiatus but the Canadian channel only take 2-3 weeks and air the rest straight through.

US also might not finish the first half first since the network here take the show off if there's a major holiday week. Columbus day, Thanksgiving, etc..... :mckay:

Unless they do a double showing in the premiere, Sci-fi will be behind whatever Canadian channel is airing.

mircalla
August 1st, 2007, 03:49 PM
Well at least some people are lucky and can watch it on tv, I have lost skyone so I have no choice but to find another way to get hold of it, but I do buy the dvds to make up for it.

Like you I'm stuck without Sky One and have no way of seeing on TV. Here in the UK I've only seen series one picked up by terrestrial tv and then sneaked in as if they were ashamed of it. No hope of seeing series 4 unless I use illegitemate means. Battlestar Gallactica and Heroes have been picked up so why not Atlantis, IMHO the best series of the three?

prion
August 1st, 2007, 04:21 PM
GW is now reporting that SGA will air at 10pm, not 9pm. It's what's on Skiffy's schedulebot, yet their ads all say 9pm, so somebody's made a mistake. If it's true, this may not be at all good if people see the ads, and tune in at 9pm and see Flash Gordon and go, oh, that's not it and turn off the tube. I'd like to see SGA retain the 9pm slot as otherwise the repeat will be at 1:00 a.m. 9m is actually a more coveted time slot.

the fifth man
August 1st, 2007, 05:51 PM
GW is now reporting that SGA will air at 10pm, not 9pm. It's what's on Skiffy's schedulebot, yet their ads all say 9pm, so somebody's made a mistake. If it's true, this may not be at all good if people see the ads, and tune in at 9pm and see Flash Gordon and go, oh, that's not it and turn off the tube. I'd like to see SGA retain the 9pm slot as otherwise the repeat will be at 1:00 a.m. 9m is actually a more coveted time slot.

Personally, I know I liked it better at 9pm. I just don't get why they have to keep messing with time-slots.

prion
August 1st, 2007, 06:17 PM
Personally, I know I liked it better at 9pm. I just don't get why they have to keep messing with time-slots.

Well, to my knowledge there has been no official press release, just the schedulebot, which has been wrong before, and things often get rescheduled. I mean, MEGASNAKE was first to air last weekend but is now at the end of August.

9:00pm is a good time, not too early, not too late...

the fifth man
August 1st, 2007, 06:20 PM
9:00pm is a good time, not too early, not too late...

That's exactly how I feel. I would usually watch both Stargate shows with my Dad, whom I got into SG-1, then SGA. If SGA does move to 10pm, I think I'll find it hard to keep him awake through the entire episodes.;)

jayphat99
August 1st, 2007, 07:05 PM
Honestly, what the hell is Sci-Fi thinking? Oh wait, i forgot, they're owned by universal....same people who own NBC and couldn't figure out that shows actually do good on their network if they leave them in place long enough for people to set a patern with them. Scrubs is a good example. Had it not been for an OUTPOURING of fans, the show wouldn't have survived half a dozen time slot changes.

BTW, what is with Dr. Who first, Flash Gordon second, THEN Stargate? I won't watch the first two because I have ZERO interest in them(especially Dr. Who, what the hell is going on in that show, I can never figure it out). I would be more inclined to skip the whole night if I am tired and we all know what happens when you miss an episode of Stargate......

jenks
August 1st, 2007, 08:00 PM
People should be happy, don't shows generally get better ratings at that time? Sci Fi obviously thinks that Atlantis is gonna attract the most viewers out of the four, so thy put it at the end hoping that viewers will watch their other shows as they're waiting for Atlantis to come on...

Redhooks
August 1st, 2007, 09:51 PM
I think if you look at this from Sci-Fi's point of view, the time change makes sense. (Yes, I seem to be defending Sci-Fi. :eek:) SGA looks to be replacing Painkiller Jane in the 10 PM slot so that the already running shows of Dr. Who and Flash Gordon don't move from their established time slots. Since it is easier to change the time of a program at the start of the season than in the middle of one, why would Sci-Fi bump out Flash Gordon (a show OWNED by them) from the 9 PM slot about 5 weeks after it's series pilot when they just can move the SGA premiere back one hour to 10 PM? Although the schedule bot could be wrong, Joe Mallozzi's answer on his blog yesterday (08/01/07) makes me think this is the correct time.

At Sci-Fi, I don't think the programming people know what the marketing/promotion people are doing and vise-versa thus you have the disconnect with the promo ads saying that it is airing at 9 PM. (My more normal view of Sci-Fi. :D)

prion
August 2nd, 2007, 05:33 AM
I think if you look at this from Sci-Fi's point of view, the time change makes sense. (Yes, I seem to be defending Sci-Fi. :eek:) SGA looks to be replacing Painkiller Jane in the 10 PM slot so that the already running shows of Dr. Who and Flash Gordon don't move from their established time slots. Since it is easier to change the time of a program at the start of the season than in the middle of one, why would Sci-Fi bump out Flash Gordon (a show OWNED by them) from the 9 PM slot about 5 weeks after it's series pilot when they just can move the SGA premiere back one hour to 10 PM? Although the schedule bot could be wrong, Joe Mallozzi's answer on his blog yesterday (08/01/07) makes me think this is the correct time.

At Sci-Fi, I don't think the programming people know what the marketing/promotion people are doing and vise-versa thus you have the disconnect with the promo ads saying that it is airing at 9 PM. (My more normal view of Sci-Fi. :D)

Alas, I understand your viewpoint:eek: , but it also seems to point out that Skiffy's left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing. They know how long Flash Gordon will run, yet still have ads with SGA at 9pm. Well, suppose we're lucky they're not sticking ECW in that mix...

Of course, if Flash Gordon does weakly in the ratings, then it could get bumped to 10pm, hoping that a stronger lead-in of SGA would help...

wiseowl777
August 2nd, 2007, 01:51 PM
i think its a death sentence.... like the network wants to chuck it and them moving it will either enable them to cancel it after season 4 or if it does well they still can renew it... either way they get what they want as a network... i think its putting the show to an extreme test with alll the new cast changes and setting it up for failure
... plus 10pm is a darker time slot in that one expects a show like bsg where its more serious and doesnt have the lighter side and humor that sga has... im still gonna watch but im sure a lot of ppl wont

wiseowl777
August 2nd, 2007, 01:55 PM
not to mention with all the cast changes that there will be some of those character driven episodes that a 1st season usually has thats usually end up not doing well in the ratings... once again im still a huge fan and still gonna watch/ buy them, but im not optimistic after this...

Orion's Star
August 2nd, 2007, 05:14 PM
... plus 10pm is a darker time slot in that one expects a show like bsg where its more serious and doesnt have the lighter side and humor that sga has... im still gonna watch but im sure a lot of ppl wont

I am the opposite of what many people apparently want in this thread. I would not watch SGA if it was on at 9 PM. The only way I would watch its first-run broadcast is if it's at 10 PM. So take that for what you will.

prion
August 3rd, 2007, 08:43 AM
I am the opposite of what many people apparently want in this thread. I would not watch SGA if it was on at 9 PM. The only way I would watch its first-run broadcast is if it's at 10 PM. So take that for what you will.

Why is that?

Orion's Star
August 4th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Why is that?

Because there is another program on at 9 PM that I would rather watch.

prion
August 4th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Because there is another program on at 9 PM that I would rather watch.

Ah.

Azmyth
August 6th, 2007, 11:40 AM
At least you guys actually get season four in the near future. By the time Space channel gets season four it will be like 2010! They haven't even gotten season three yet.

bcfc
August 6th, 2007, 11:59 AM
This concerns UK Viewers

I Emailed Sky asking them if they could confirm an air date on Sky One and they sent back this response.

It isn't good news.

Dear Stephen

Thanks for your email regarding Stargate Atlantis.

A broadcasting date for Stargate Atlantis, season 4, has yet to be confirmed. However, I can advise that is due to be shown in America in September, therefore, we will be unable to show the programme before it is aired in America. You may wish to check with us again in September for up-to-date information.

Thank you for contacting Sky.

Kind Regards

Lisa Neilson
Viewer Relations

Col_Dilian
August 6th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Thats not good news. Whats the email you used? Cause ive been trying to find out but with no luck. Maybe if more ppl ask they will get a move on and release it.

bcfc
August 7th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Thats not good news. Whats the email you used? Cause ive been trying to find out but with no luck. Maybe if more ppl ask they will get a move on and release it.

This is the one I used.

[email protected]

Good Luck

Ravroz
August 7th, 2007, 12:26 PM
We've all pretty much figured out with past events that SciFi either has their head way too far up their asses to understand what their viewers want or they simply don't care and would rather not have anything to do with the Stargate Franchise and put and end to it. Or it could just be a combo of the two. I will stay up and watch the show either way simply because I would hate for Atlantis to find the same untimely fate as SG-1. Yes, I'm still a little pissed about that one.

MartianManhunter
August 7th, 2007, 01:01 PM
We've all pretty much figured out with past events that SciFi either has their head way too far up their asses to understand what their viewers want or they simply don't care and would rather not have anything to do with the Stargate Franchise and put and end to it. Or it could just be a combo of the two. I will stay up and watch the show either way simply because I would hate for Atlantis to find the same untimely fate as SG-1. Yes, I'm still a little pissed about that one.

Here, Here!!!!:indeed:

prion
August 8th, 2007, 12:13 PM
I dare say somebody at Skiffy is an idiot. This is probably the only official confirmation we'll see,in the press release sent out today re Paul McGillion

Skiffy, via NBC/Universal, put out the following press release today…

PAUL MCGILLION RETURNS TO 'STARGATE ATLANTIS'

Fan Favorite Returns for Two Episodes Torri Higginson and Christopher Judge Also Guest Star in New Season

NEW YORK – August 8, 2007 – Reports of Dr. Carson Beckett's untimely demise last season on SCI FI's Stargate Atlantis have been greatly exaggerated…or have they? Paul McGillion will reprise his role as everyone's favorite Scottish physician in a two-episode arc during the series' fourth season, which will premiere on Friday, September 28 at 10pm ET/PT.

So, they've spent a ton of money for ads which are telling everybody to tune in at the WRONG time. Aieee. Bangs head on keyboard. That's like telling someone, oh, the train leaves at 10, but plan to leave at 9, and by the time 10 rolls around, that person has caught a cab.

Lord batchi ball
August 11th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Ok I dont see why Sci Fi puts SGA on Friday night and there line up I liked galactica on Sunday night(I don't know how the ratings were) but it conflicted with Family Guy so i'm thinking why not Sunday at 9:00.

Jenner8675309
August 11th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Sunday nights are big TV nights. SCI FI is already risking rating by the Sept start and by not taking a hiatus (thats what Gero said he thought was going to happen in his interview). They are going to be battling the big networks shows, like Sunday Night Football, Desperate Housewives and Family Guy and whatever ABC throw up (last year it was Cold Case). Its dangerous to move a show around too much, thats how a lot of shows get canceled. They get bumped around by a network trying to get better ratings, when then regular viewers cant find it or get tired of trying to follow the bouncing show.

I'm no TV exec, but I think Fridays at 10 is a good slot for them.

Lord batchi ball
August 11th, 2007, 04:07 PM
I don't have a Tivo and I'm gone Fridays and usually Saturdays(not tonight) so maybe anther night. Thats what I think

Jenner8675309
August 11th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Lmao ^

gopher65
August 11th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Its dangerous to move a show around too much, thats how a lot of shows get canceled. They get bumped around by a network trying to get better ratings, when then regular viewers cant find it or get tired of trying to follow the bouncing show.
^^^^^ I've stopped watching shows because of that. In fact, that often ends up being the primary reason I stop watching shows.

"Oh I guess it isn't on this week. I'll tune in next week."
*next week*
"Oh, I guess it isn't on this week again. Funny. They shouldn't be on their mid-season break yet. I'll try again next week."
*week after*
"Not on again? Well, now I've lost interest."

Normally I only have certain times of the week when I can watch TV. Generally Wednesday/Thursday night, and sometimes an odd evening here or there. So if a show gets moved around, I don't try to go looking for it. It's gone.

Jenner8675309
August 11th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Exactly. Consumers are overloaded and have the attention span of a gnat (if that). Very rarely will they go seeking for something since we are now conditioned to have it thrown at us :)

prion
August 12th, 2007, 05:13 AM
Exactly. Consumers are overloaded and have the attention span of a gnat (if that). Very rarely will they go seeking for something since we are now conditioned to have it thrown at us :)

Whoa whoa, let's not insult the gnats here! I happen to know they can be pretty tenacious. ;) but the constant schedule shuffling makes people give up. I've given up on several shows cuz of that.

gopher65
August 12th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Whoa whoa, let's not insult the gnats here! I happen to know they can be pretty tenacious. ;) but the constant schedule shuffling makes people give up. I've given up on several shows cuz of that.
It's sad when people like Jenner have to bring their specism out in the open like that. Those poor gnats:(.
*shakes head sadly*

Jenner8675309
August 12th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Whoa whoa whoa :P

You're talking to someone who has to deal with said "gnats" attention span in her line of business. Its true, the average person gives you about 3 seconds to make an impression now. No offense to gnats! Of course there are exceptions (like prion), but sadly thats how overloaded we are as a society.

Ripple in Space
August 12th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Based on that Gero interview GW just put up I don't understand why the SG ptb can't relay that message to SciFi. If the actual makers of the show say that in our positions they'd be downloading the episodes instead of watching them on TV, why has SciFi been waiting MONTHS to give us already produced episodes?

As it is, SciFi broadcasts in the poorest signal quality that can be considered television (480i), so even if the eps did air at the same time they became available for illegal/legal download, many would opt to wait the few hours and download it in digital (480p, roughly double the signal quality) or even HD which is offered in other countries (720p to 1080i, which can't even be compared to SciFi's 480i).

But when illegal/legal downloading not only provides a dramatically better picture (on an action show where picture quality does matter), but also the same content MONTHS earlier, why would anyone wait to watch it on SciFi?

Since SciFi Fridays will have to compete with the better written Monk/Psych block even if they wait until late September, why the wait? They are at least 3/4 done with production, why not begin airing early September?

prion
August 13th, 2007, 05:06 AM
Based on that Gero interview GW just put up I don't understand why the SG ptb can't relay that message to SciFi. If the actual makers of the show say that in our positions they'd be downloading the episodes instead of watching them on TV, why has SciFi been waiting MONTHS to give us already produced episodes?

As it is, SciFi broadcasts in the poorest signal quality that can be considered television (480i), so even if the eps did air at the same time they became available for illegal/legal download, many would opt to wait the few hours and download it in digital (480p, roughly double the signal quality) or even HD which is offered in other countries (720p to 1080i, which can't even be compared to SciFi's 480i).

But when illegal/legal downloading not only provides a dramatically better picture (on an action show where picture quality does matter), but also the same content MONTHS earlier, why would anyone wait to watch it on SciFi?

Since SciFi Fridays will have to compete with the better written Monk/Psych block even if they wait until late September, why the wait? They are at least 3/4 done with production, why not begin airing early September?

Yes, scifi has sucky broadcast signals, except for DOCTOR WHO, which comes in clear. The rest, blech.

What kills me is that I open up the Best Buy (or Circuit City) circular yesterday and they're already selling FLASH GORDON on DVD. I mean, the pilot just aired on Friday and you can buy it the next day?? We have to wait months if not years for SGA DVDs. bangs head on keyboard.

Mrs Caldwell
August 15th, 2007, 04:50 AM
When will season 4 air? Well let me see. At the moment we are up to 200 in Sg1 season 10. Then they will play SGA S3, then maybe, maybe, maybe, hopefully SGA S4 after that. Australian tv is shamefull with Stargate. I am VERY grateful for the internet.

Morada
August 15th, 2007, 03:06 PM
LOL I thought I was going crazy when I saw 15-7-2007 I was like there are only 12 months, I guess some people write it differently. I write date mm/dd/yyyy.
Genealogists use that type of date system as well, but they usually write out the name of the month. It's easier to read when the numbers are on different sides of the month.

Maybe thats Scfi's plan so they dont have to give us a Season Five
If you watched the Comic-Con video on the Sci-Fi web site, the chick from Sci-Fi seemed pretty determined to watch it sink. She stated rather emphatically that if we (the viewers) didn't start watching it when it aired (as opposed to downloading it) to bring the numbers up, Atlantis was going the way of SG-1. She had quite an attitude about it. Didn't seem like she had any love for the fans.

I say we put our own frickin' full page ad on the backcover of EW and see if it makes any difference. We could probably come up with a better hook to get people to watch it. After all, who knows the product better than its fans? With all this broo-ha-ha about 2012, there should be some way for us to say don't be afraid of the future, we're already there - join us. Ok, maybe I'm not the best person to offer a good reason for watching Atlantis, but I'm sure there are a lot of other people out there who are.

prion
August 16th, 2007, 08:35 AM
10pm Fridays
SCifi- SGA season 4
Competing against:
ABC – Men in Trees
CBS – Numbers
NBC – Las Vegas

Their lead-ins are:
9pm Fridays
ABC – Women’s murder club (new)
CBS – Moonlight (new)
NBC – Friday Night Lights

It’s tough to tell what the competition will do. The 9pm shows aren’t particularly strong; Moonlight is a retread of Forever Knight without the angst, it seems (the ads aren’t very enticing); Friday Night Lights is a critical darling and a good series, but isn’t a hit yet. Women’s Murder Club just sounds dreadful so I have no idea.

Meanwhile, Las Vegas is going into its fifth season and is a sturdy show for NBC. I’m annoyed they’re putting it against SGA as I watch both shows! They’ve got some cast changes. James Caan is departing while Tom Selleck is joining. Men in Trees is a ‘chick’ show so probably won’t compete for audience, but Numbers is geeky enough there could be competition.

magickalmama
August 16th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Anyone have any idea when season four will air in Canada on Movie Central?

Thanks!

PG15
August 16th, 2007, 11:36 AM
It premiers on October 1st on The Movie Network. I don't know about Movie Central though.

Of course, I could've just mixed them up.

Ripple in Space
August 16th, 2007, 07:18 PM
10pm Fridays
SCifi- SGA season 4
Competing against:
ABC – Men in Trees
CBS – Numbers
NBC – Las Vegas

Their lead-ins are:
9pm Fridays
ABC – Women’s murder club (new)
CBS – Moonlight (new)
NBC – Friday Night Lights

It’s tough to tell what the competition will do. The 9pm shows aren’t particularly strong; Moonlight is a retread of Forever Knight without the angst, it seems (the ads aren’t very enticing); Friday Night Lights is a critical darling and a good series, but isn’t a hit yet. Women’s Murder Club just sounds dreadful so I have no idea.

Meanwhile, Las Vegas is going into its fifth season and is a sturdy show for NBC. I’m annoyed they’re putting it against SGA as I watch both shows! They’ve got some cast changes. James Caan is departing while Tom Selleck is joining. Men in Trees is a ‘chick’ show so probably won’t compete for audience, but Numbers is geeky enough there could be competition.

Good list, but what about Psych & Monk?

Psych S1 vs. Atlantis S3, well Psych had my HD-DVR's priority. Since Psych replays throughout the weekend, I'll probably give Atlantis S4 priority in my HD-DVR, but in all honesty I enjoy watching Psych more-so than Atlantis.

The only thing Atlantis has on its side is our loyalty to it, and the fact that its more of a serial, where we can't miss an episode and still know what's going on. But when I'm looking for consistently good writing, Atlantis is on the bottom of my favorite shows list. Those 8/20 GREAT Atlantis eps per season make up for the poor ones, but...

prion
August 17th, 2007, 05:00 AM
Good list, but what about Psych & Monk?

Psych S1 vs. Atlantis S3, well Psych had my HD-DVR's priority. Since Psych replays throughout the weekend, I'll probably give Atlantis S4 priority in my HD-DVR, but in all honesty I enjoy watching Psych more-so than Atlantis.

The only thing Atlantis has on its side is our loyalty to it, and the fact that its more of a serial, where we can't miss an episode and still know what's going on. But when I'm looking for consistently good writing, Atlantis is on the bottom of my favorite shows list. Those 8/20 GREAT Atlantis eps per season make up for the poor ones, but...

Pysch and Monk should be done airing their seasons by then. At least historically they've wound up before the networks begin bombarding the airwaves with soon-to-die shows.

I do agree that SGA could have better writing. It's the characters/actors who draw many fans back. We overlook some bad scripting cuz of the characters, but that's fans. Viewers tend to go 'meh' and change the channel...

Jenner8675309
August 18th, 2007, 09:49 AM
While Numbers and Vegas are sturdy shows, both of them have an established fan base by now. Sure there might be cross-overs, but with Atlantis going on its fourth year I doubt that they will lose viewers TO those shows. Of course there are numerous reasons why I show gets renewed, but as far as the aspect of competition going during air time, I'm not worried for that.

StayingOccupied
August 21st, 2007, 03:24 PM
Sunday nights are big TV nights. SCI FI is already risking rating by the Sept start and by not taking a hiatus (thats what Gero said he thought was going to happen in his interview). They are going to be battling the big networks shows, like Sunday Night Football, Desperate Housewives and Family Guy and whatever ABC throw up (last year it was Cold Case). Its dangerous to move a show around too much, thats how a lot of shows get canceled. They get bumped around by a network trying to get better ratings, when then regular viewers cant find it or get tired of trying to follow the bouncing show.

I'm no TV exec, but I think Fridays at 10 is a good slot for them.

But the 18-24 age group that would be the main audience for this show aren't home Friday night. Any night Mon-Thurs would be better.

Lord batchi ball
August 23rd, 2007, 04:37 PM
But the 18-24 age group that would be the main audience for this show aren't home Friday night. Any night Mon-Thurs would be better.

I like that idea.

Find a hour to run agaist a declining show say 24

prion
August 24th, 2007, 04:01 AM
I like that idea.

Find a hour to run agaist a declining show say 24

However,, scifi should realize their audience isn't all teenagers. There are LOTS of over 25 folk with salaries, who spend money, they should aim for ;)

Starkiller
August 29th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Hope this helps anyone from the UK who are still unsure about the air date for Sky One.

Also is it possible for the episodes page for Adrift to be updated with a UK air date and so on for following episodes?

Regards

Marc

RE: Viewer Relations?
Sent: 29 August 2007 16:09:46
To: '******@hotmail.com' (*******@hotmail.com)

Dear Marc

Thank you for your email regarding the programme Stargate Atlantis.

I am pleased to advise that the new season 4 will start on 9 October at 9pm on Sky One.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us at Sky.

Kind regards

Audrey McCann
Viewer Relations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: 28 August 2007 16:12
To: All Viewer Relations
Subject: Viewer Relations

Full Name:Marc Bayliss
Email address: *********@hotmail.com
Subject: Viewer Relations
Hi my question is, will BSkyB Sky One be showing the upcoming lastest season of Stargate: Atlantis Season 4, and if so what dates will this be from? According to Gateworld.net the first episode is due to be shown in the US on 28/9/07 will Sky One be doing a similar thing to last year where they were able to show episodes either on the same date as for the US or a week before? Thanks for your time.

Sky Subscriber: true

IWKYZerocool
August 30th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Hope this helps anyone from the UK who are still unsure about the air date for Sky One.

Also is it possible for the episodes page for Adrift to be updated with a UK air date and so on for following episodes?

Regards

Marc

Well at least thats good for people that have Sky, but for people that have virgin media will have to find another way to get hold of it, as we don't have skyone anymore.

sspader
September 7th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Somebody help me out here. I was checking out the new time slot for SGA on CityTV here in Vancouver...and it says..."New Season, September 11."

Now..are we a season behind?? Or do we get a sneak peek before everybody else??

I've never really caught it on the telly here, mostly online when I did my 3 season marathon in under a week.

Apparently, they're a little behind in the 'customer service department' so..I've come here for a little help.

Thanks for clearing things up for me.

:-)

PG15
September 7th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Pretty sure we're a season behind.

Electr!cShock
September 8th, 2007, 10:10 PM
SEPTEMBER 28TH!!! Is when (for sure) Stargate Atlantis is coming back on. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YES! *Jumps up and down*.

gopher65
September 9th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Yeah, CityTV is always a season behind.

Raj_2006
September 10th, 2007, 03:55 PM
When will Season 4 air in the UK? :D

Redhooks
September 10th, 2007, 10:13 PM
When will Season 4 air in the UK? :D
If you had looked six posts before yours you would have had your answer! :rolleyes:
Let me help. Click on this link: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=7049879&postcount=183

HaHaHeHe
September 10th, 2007, 10:43 PM
does anyone know when it will be airing in Australia?

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, OI, OI, OI
(that just felt right):)

IndianaJones00
September 11th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Really enjoyed the first episode of Season 4, cant wait for the rest :)

Wraith_Boy
September 11th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Really enjoyed the first episode of Season 4, cant wait for the rest :)

Did you somehow get a sneak peak or something?

Geromanas
September 11th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Did you somehow get a sneak peak or something?
Pre-air (and a bit incomplete) version of the episode has leaked to the Internet.

beale947
September 13th, 2007, 02:08 AM
Pre-air (and a bit incomplete) version of the episode has leaked to the Internet.

Thats a tad of an understatment.... From what i've heard (almost going to be a pun, but not quite) there is no sound on it.

jenks
September 13th, 2007, 04:30 AM
I think there is sound, just no music...

prion
September 13th, 2007, 05:10 AM

Yeah, they're out there. I did a quick google for sga and it came up with a torrentleech (sounds, eh, creepy) but it's one of those bit torrent things I wouldn't touch. From popping around various venues, fan consensus is that, even without music/spx noise, the eps are good.

IndianaJones00
September 13th, 2007, 09:38 AM
I can confirm that the dvd screener rips of episodes 1 and 2 dont have any music or sound effects but this actually makes for an interesting watch as you get to see what its really like for the actors on set.

nutcr0cker
September 13th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Rumor has it that Atlantis 4x01/02 has already aired. Does anyone know when and where?

jenks
September 13th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Rumor has it that Atlantis 4x01/02 has already aired. Does anyone know when and where?

They've been leaked, they haven't aired.

freyr's mother
September 13th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Uh, i dont think the ratings for the first ep will be that good. Halo 3 gets released on the 25th and then 3 days later is the season 4 premier of SGA. People may be engrosed in Halo 3. And that has me worried. :S

Lillgreen
September 13th, 2007, 02:57 PM
I can confirm that the dvd screener rips of episodes 1 and 2 dont have any music or sound effects but this actually makes for an interesting watch as you get to see what its really like for the actors on set.

Yes interesting indeed, got more respect for the actors after seeing them work like that.

gopher65
September 16th, 2007, 06:33 AM
Uh, i dont think the ratings for the first ep will be that good. Halo 3 gets released on the 25th and then 3 days later is the season 4 premier of SGA. People may be engrosed in Halo 3. And that has me worried. :S
Whoa. Never thought of that. That actually worries me a lot:S. They really need to pick these release times more carefully. I'm still ticked off that Serenity was released right along Star Wars. What were they thinking?

Hopefully this doesn't turn out similarly.

darkmark
September 21st, 2007, 12:09 PM
I don't see any worries. Any idea when on YouTube

PG15
September 21st, 2007, 06:55 PM
That is not for us to know or talk about here.

Integrabyte
September 22nd, 2007, 01:29 PM
Lads having Sky satellite, could you gimme a hand? I looked up to program my Sky + box to record the premiere but the SciFi I have did not show me any listings with SGA S4 this Friday. Do we have a different SciFi than the one over the ocean?

Cycrow
September 23rd, 2007, 07:00 AM
sci fi channel on sky is not the same as the one in america.

stargate is shown on Sky One, but doesn't start until october

Integrabyte
September 23rd, 2007, 08:41 AM

I was afraid of that :(:(:(. Oh well, will wait till 9th of October or something like that :).

KoshNaranek
September 24th, 2007, 06:26 PM
does anyone know when it will be airing in Australia?

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, OI, OI, OI
(that just felt right):)

channel 7 - try 1 years time :(

HirogenGater
September 25th, 2007, 04:14 PM
I really can't wait to see Season 4 of Atlantis..only a few more days.

Sessions
September 27th, 2007, 03:28 AM
I really can't wait to see Season 4 of Atlantis..only a few more days.

Crap did I miss the season premier of Atlantis? (Im in canada.. we have The Movie Network..) TMN.

I was reading a few posts up above and yeah I was busy with Halo 3 and frogot all about it.

Oh well!... I believe it's Sunday the Episode B recapp..and then Monday Night is Season 4 ep 1 of 20??... correct?

I need to make room on my PVR...

IcyNeko
September 27th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Season 4 airs this friday in the US, and I'm pretty sure that Canada and other countries will release afterwards, if not at the same time.

IF you spent less time telling me to STFU and more time, say, looking around Gateworld, I'm pretty sure you would have known that.

Integrabyte
September 27th, 2007, 01:45 PM
A couple more weeks left :(. Gonna record the HD version on SKOOOOYYYY!!!!!!!

Sessions
September 27th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Season 4 airs this friday in the US, and I'm pretty sure that Canada and other countries will release afterwards, if not at the same time.

IF you spent less time telling me to STFU and more time, say, looking around Gateworld, I'm pretty sure you would have known that.

Want me to say it again ?

I asked a simple question.. I don't want to spend 15 minutes checking pages..

jenks
September 28th, 2007, 05:10 AM
Then engage your brain, and you won't need to.

Sweetsong
September 28th, 2007, 10:54 AM
I had the day off, am all set for the premiere tonight at 10pm on Sci Fi! And I have been enjoying the Atlantis marathon they have been showing since early this morning, woo! Just a few more hours now....

PG15
September 28th, 2007, 06:04 PM
When will Season Four Air?

Right now. :D

HaHaHeHe
September 29th, 2007, 02:06 AM
its times like these i wish i was american
i only have 5 channels on my tv (which is normal)
but the chances of me seeing SGA anytime soon r slim to none:(

Lord Balls
September 29th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Here's a full screen commercial of episode 402-Lifeline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAhmzikAaGs

sinc45
October 1st, 2007, 02:40 PM

Hey,

I'm sure this has been asked already, but does anyone know what other channels will be showing SGA season 4 in the UK? I don't have Sky One anymore. Crappy Virgin Media...

Thanks!
---------
"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

Azmyth
October 6th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Season four starts tonight on the movie network!

~Benjamin~
October 6th, 2007, 05:03 PM
when does season 4 start in Australia?

ImperiousLeader
October 11th, 2007, 12:59 AM

That's a very good question, Channel 7 here couldn't give a stuff about putting it on at a decent time. That's why people download it here.
With respect to downloading via bittorrent, I do not know why the sci-fi channel (and others) don't release a legal ad-sponsored version, say around 400-450mb, maybe with a time limit of 6 months to view it, and at the same average quality that most sci-fi channel bittorrent shows are. This I think could add to the ratings to justify more continued production of the show. I have bought the 1st 2 seasons on DVD so far and will get Season 3 sometime soon. Imho the bittorrent stuff is poor visual quality, and I will always buy a quality show on DVD for repeated viewing and better quality. The fact that in a lot of countries this and other shows are shown at stupid times and up to a year late can't help their ratings one bit.
Just my 2c there.

Aussie_Fan
October 11th, 2007, 03:01 PM

Your guess is as good as the rest of ours!! Probably late next year sometime as a filler at around.. midnight!

Though the new sci-fi channel is showing is so maybe channel 7 won't bother at all.. that still leaves us wondering when it'll actually be shown..

Nathan
October 28th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Has season 3 started in Australia yet? I didn't think we were even at season 3 let alone season 4

Niteshadow
October 28th, 2007, 04:54 PM
whens season 5 airing .. anyone know yet....

daniel9
November 30th, 2007, 08:24 PM
so whats the schedule for canada or the uk?

wraith destroyer
January 2nd, 2008, 05:55 PM

thats probably just in the US. if u ask me it should hav cum out strate after SGA s3.
hopefuly it'll cum out in very early 08

wraith destroyer
January 2nd, 2008, 05:56 PM

thats a dam good question

wraith destroyer
January 2nd, 2008, 05:58 PM

no sorry. but ur a bit ahed arnt u?

PG15
January 2nd, 2008, 06:17 PM
thats probably just in the US. if u ask me it should hav cum out strate after SGA s3.
hopefuly it'll cum out in very early 08

Please don't spell "come" that way. It's...awkward.

Also, please don't triple post.

prion
January 4th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Please don't spell "come" that way. It's...awkward.

Also, please don't triple post.

Well, this thread is so full of spelling errors I'm shocked the person who flamed me for a typo isn't here spewing brimstone and fire ;)

But I wonder if this thread should even still be stickied, as season 4 has/is airing? Hmm...

as for triple posting, does this poster know of the multi-quote feature? Not everybody does.. ;)

PG15
January 4th, 2008, 02:11 PM
You don't need the multi-quote button to quote multiple people though. ;)

I think I've only ever used that button once since it was introduced.

prion
January 4th, 2008, 04:27 PM
You don't need the multi-quote button to quote multiple people though. ;)

I think I've only ever used that button once since it was introduced.

I either use it or *gasp* triple or quadruple post myself ;)

RepliHawk
January 4th, 2008, 07:57 PM

I dont know but i cant wait

Macca_101
January 8th, 2008, 11:20 PM
I just want 7 to stop diddily showing new sci-fi series, such as Bionic Woman at prime times, instead of a great new series coming of a 10 year running spectacular thats made billions.

Raven56
January 20th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Man, oh, man.

I had never seen the series SG-1 until last year, when I happened to catch a rerun of CotG; and after watching that I picked up the entire series, seasons 1-10 and gorged on them on DVD.

I then started on SG:A (which I had never wanted to see, 'cause I hated McKay in SG-1) simply because I'd watched SG-1 enough times to quote the eps, and immediately marathoned through SG:A seasons 1-3, finishing in November, and then at that time started watching SG:A live.

So, my question is:

HOW DO YOU STAND THE WAIT??????? Whew.

I'm so used to being able to just put the next disk in and not have to wait for the end of the 2 - 3 parters and the next episode for the cliffhanger season endings that I have a nasty feeling that I'm going to go completely nuts between seasons.... :(

PG15
January 20th, 2008, 03:36 PM
I'm so used to being able to just put the next disk in and not have to wait for the end of the 2 - 3 parters and the next episode for the cliffhanger season endings that I have a nasty feeling that I'm going to go completely nuts between seasons.... :(

Every fan needs to be a little nuts. ;)

Raven56
January 20th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Every fan needs to be a little nuts. ;)

It certainly helps!

timtonruben359
February 7th, 2008, 06:07 AM
so whats the schedule for canada or the uk?

UK pretty much follows the same airing schedule as the US...they maybe an episode or two behind.

Canada has just started airing the 3rd season of Atlantis (despite the fact the 3rd season has been on DVD since the summer) the 4th season is airing on the the movie Channel as a pay-per-view feature...season 4 will most likely debut on Space and City TV some time in the fall (the season 4 DVDs will again be out before then)

AnnieS
February 28th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Just saw a commerical for Season 4 on Canada's SPACE NETWORK. It will premiere on Sunday, March 29th.

Of course due to time shifting across Canada, you will have to check your local listing for the time in which it will show in your area!!!!

:sheppardanime23::sam::weir::ronan::teyla::mckay::beckett::zelenka: