X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the movies...

Spoiler:
    are we going to be using all of the Asgard technology that was given to us in "Unending" ? It would be freakin' awesome for SG-1 to be cruising around in an O'Neill class ship taking on the Ori in the first movie.

Spoiler:
    SG-1 will travel on board Odyssey to the Ori galaxy. We'll probably see asgard tech in AoT. But it won't help against ascended Adria (and it's possible the Ori are alive
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      we don't have any of their ships and we can hardly build them either. they're way too big and would be stupidly costly to produce.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by i_ascended_yesterday View Post
        Spoiler:
        are we going to be using all of the Asgard technology that was given to us in "Unending" ? It would be freakin' awesome for SG-1 to be cruising around in an O'Neill class ship taking on the Ori in the first movie.
        Awesome as it may sound, it simply ain't happening!

Not only will they never let them fly around in Asgard ships, but they aren't even any plans for new Earth models for a while. JM has stated that they're a long way off, so the best you'll need to put up with is upgraded 304's.

Comment

As long as we get to use
          Spoiler:
          some of the Asgard technology we've inherited, in one form or another,
          I'll be happy.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

We'll definately see
            Spoiler:
            the asgard beam weapons taht were installed and probably the matter synthesiser.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I reckon they'll show a new 304...hopefully they'll call it "The Thor"
              I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

^ awww. that would be very nice.

Spoiler:
                we might not get any new ships, but i'd love to see more upgrades. i can't remember exactly what JM has said, so i don't know if he has already said we're gonna get them, but i'm pretty sure we're gonna see the asgard tech in sga, so we should in the movies
                "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                "what?"
                *throat punch*
                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  we don't have any of their ships and we can hardly build them either. they're way too big and would be stupidly costly to produce.
                  Yea ... too costly, to save the galaxy. Sounds like America to me. hahaha

Comment

oh. n all these spoilers button for one thread is annoying. I mean i gotta click that freakin button for every post in this thread

Comment

Why the hell does everyone want more tech, more ships etc... if you want that, watch Startrek! The whole point of SG1 is its always been us with what we've got now... greanted thats changed a little, but why would you want us to go all starfleet?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

It just makes sense, the ships still wouldn't have to have a major role in whichever series, which the help of some half decent writing.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          It just makes sense, the ships still wouldn't have to have a major role in whichever series, which the help of some half decent writing.
                          It definitely makes sense. We've come a long way since Season 1 of SG-1. Especially with the way that
                          Spoiler:
                          Season 10 ended.
                          It is only right that we would put that technology to good use.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            It definitely makes sense. We've come a long way since Season 1 of SG-1. Especially with the way that
                            Spoiler:
                            Season 10 ended.
                            It is only right that we would put that technology to good use.
                            You're right Stargate in 10 years has made a technological leap that took in ST Universe just a couple of centuries... Pleazeeeeee...

Comment

Working...
                            X