This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Flanigan - a bad guy?

Just saw FJ on a rerun of CSI Miami. I don't usually watch the show but was surfing channels & who do I see but our own charming Major Sheppard. He was a murder suspect, and altho he was innocent of the murder, he was an abuser and a real crumb in general. Boy, I hated seeing him like that!!

He was still cute, though.

A real crumb? ROFL!!!! That sounds totally funny!

Comment

Yeah,my son called me into his room last night really excited.When I got in he exclaimed "Hey mom!Look at this guy!I think it's Shep from Atlantis,but I'm not sure 'cause he's acting like a real a######!"
      Sure enough,it was him.
      I proceeded to get onto him about his language when suddenly we both heard his dad in the kitchen using some choice words himself about the lack of ice cubes.
      I give up
      nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

We all know that the opportunity for Sheppard to create his own black market in a whole new galaxy was what won him over to join SGA!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
          We all know that the opportunity for Sheppard to create his own black market in a whole new galaxy was what won him over to join SGA!
          Shep is such an entrepanuer!

Comment

Working...
          X