Stargate: Horizon Alpha Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Horizon Alpha Site!

As I'm sure you've noticed by now, we've been having some technical trouble with the website over the last couple of weeks. As of right now I'm not sure when that will be sorted out; however, until it's sorted out we've put up a temporary homepage, called the Stargate: Horizon Alpha Site.

The site design is still pretty basic, and we haven't got any Horizon specific images up just yet. That might still change. But for now, you can find all released episodes of the first three seasons on that site. The season finale will go up there tomorrow.

We'll try and get a notice up on the regular website, giving people to link to our temporary site. And speaking of links, here it is:

http://www.freewebs.com/stargate-horizon/.

Check out the site. Read some of the episodes, and feel free to comment or give us suggestions right here. I'm not sure yet how much we can do visually, but like I said, it's only temporary.

As for our regular site, we'll be finally getting around to doing that redesign over the following weeks and months. And we plan to have a new site design up and running on time for Season Four. Most likely we'll be looking for someone to help with that, so people who have experience in website designs and who are interested, should definitely let us know.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.
Working...
X