This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wier, Carlson, Koyla, Carter & co+

So... there are a number of threads here, on one, or more of the above people. I figured I'd create a thread that covered them all. Please do note, I haven't read everything posted, so I may be going over what has already been said, or I may be asking questions of which have obvious answers to them.

Starting with Wier here, I would imagine, that she either dies, she gets injured, or that she gets replaced by the Military. We know with the last of Season 3, she was hurt. So, she could die, or she could end up with something wrong with her, of which makes it impossible for her to continue at her post.

However, it is more than likely that she is simply 'replaced' after fully recovering. We know once before that the Military took over, when the Wraith were coming. Now that Earth and the US Government knows of the Pegasus Replicators, they may feel the need to make Atlantis a Military Post. Carter having had a lot to do with the Replicators would be the ideal choice for that.

Now we get to Carlson & Koyla. I'm putting these two together, as their both dead. Carlson didn't ascend, nor did Koyla. At least, I don't think so. The reason for Koyla not having ascended is pretty obvious. Him being who he is. Carlson however, I have a reason for this. If you think of how Daniel Ascended, he did so when 'Alive'. He didn't 'Die' then Ascend. Carlson died, and was then carried away in a Coffin, thus, his Brain would be dead, and he'd not be able to ascend.

Therefore, for him to come back, it is through a number of ways.

1) He comes in from a 'Mirror Universe' (one of the many Multi-universes we've seen out there).
    2) He is resurrected someway. By who or what is unknown.
    3) He was cloned by the Wraith at some point.

As for Koyla, the simply guess behind this, is that he isn't really dead.

As for Carter being head of Atlantis now. I wouldn't have personally chosen her. She isn't really a Leader, or doesn't come across as one, and to think of her taking a stationary placement just doesn't work.

There is the addition, that she would be in these two films, so where is she going to be, and when are those films taking place? Will her appearance in them (or what happened within them) be mentioned at all in Atlantis?

I also don't think Ford is dead, and we'll no doubt be seeing more of both him, and Micheal.
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

Ok, the names are WEIR, CARSON and KOLYA. Not to mention MICHAEL.

And too many ideas for one thread.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Only one name is spelled right? Hmm... Understandable though since you had 10 long years to figure out that one.
      sigpic

Comment

i am pretty sure Kolya will be called, just injured in irresponsible

weir is badly hurt and will return say ep 7 where by Carter is settled and the character may eventually return post AT's contract running out.

Carson im stumped on... i really am not too sure how they can do it...?
        The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

1. Who is WIER

2. Who is CARLSON

and most importantly...

DO SPOILER TAGS OR TITLES NO LONGER EXIST??!?!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Matrancko - Weir will be back for the first eps of s4, before leaving (from JM's blog)

Carter takes command between episodes 5 and 7
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
              1. Who is WIER

2. Who is CARLSON

and most importantly...

DO SPOILER TAGS OR TITLES NO LONGER EXIST??!?!
              Agree on the need for spoiler tags.

Agree that there are too many threads, with too many crap entires and arguments.

Disagree on you being rude just because he/she can't spell the names correctly. Tsk. Tsk. *waves finger* Especially since the post was quite correct - there are new characters coming in Season 4 with remarkably similar names:
              WEIR - is the new German F-302 pilot that strikes up a love interest with Shep. And yes, he's a 6 ft tall gay blond haired German man. We were told that something wonderfull would happen to Shep this season - now we know.
              CARLSON - is the new character, a cook introduced in Episode 6 who carries a special gene that allows him to control the adult Goa'uld that he accidentally becomes inhabited by, when a Canopic Jar is shipped to Atlantis, having been mistaken for a jar of pickled eels.
              Truthfully though, this thread should be closed & moved as dozens already exist covering these topics.

Tech Junkie

Now, upgraded with 1 forum demerit point for the use of sarcasm.
              "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Ambassador Koch, Believers, 1.10 B5

Comment

I understand you are new and i understand it can be confusing on how to get to grips with the site but this is just ridiculous Lol, and yea you probably should have searched or looked around.

Comment

Originally posted by techjunkie View Post
                  WEIR - is the new German F-302 pilot that strikes up a love interest with Shep. And yes, he's a 6 ft tall gay blond haired German man. We were told that something wonderfull would happen to Shep this season - now we know.
                  Awesome double-misspell.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                    Ok, the names are WEIR, CARSON and KOLYA. Not to mention MICHAEL.
                    Weir and Kolya were mistakes. Quick typing can give you that. As for Carson, guess I simply got the name wrong.

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                    And too many ideas for one thread.
                    Feel free to break them down.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    Understandable though since you had 10 long years to figure out that one.
                    Where did you get the 10 from?

Originally posted by Maltrancko View Post
                    i am pretty sure Kolya will be called, just injured in irresponsible

weir is badly hurt and will return say ep 7 where by Carter is settled and the character may eventually return post AT's contract running out.

Carson im stumped on... i really am not too sure how they can do it...?
                    Thank you for being the first person to leave a non-sarcastic reply.

Agree on the need for spoiler tags.
                    Yes, I forgot about them.
                    Spoiler:
                    Sorry I'm not perfect...

Agree that there are too many threads, with too many crap entires and arguments.

Truthfully though, this thread should be closed & moved as dozens already exist covering these topics.
                    You hit the nail on the head with this one. There are so many threads, on the same topic(s), that they're simply too much hassle to go through. I would have thought more Moderators were / are required, but that isn't for me to say.

I started this thread, because using up time, going through the others, to find out what people think would have been pointless.

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                    I understand you are new and i understand it can be confusing on how to get to grips with the site but this is just ridiculous Lol, and yea you probably should have searched or looked around.
                    As Above!
                    sigpic
                    It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Here is the casting roster for Season 4.

Spoiler:
                      Wier: recurring season 4, chance of being a main character in S5. Carter: becoming leader of Atlantis in Season 4.
                      Carson: Coming back for a few episodes in Season 4.
                      Kolyaossibility of coming back in Season 4 (50/50 chance)
                      Everybody else: Main, recurring, or insignificant extra
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                        Here is the casting roster for Season 4.

Spoiler:
                        Wier: recurring season 4, chance of being a main character in S5. Carter: becoming leader of Atlantis in Season 4.
                        Carson: Coming back for a few episodes in Season 4.
                        Kolyaossibility of coming back in Season 4 (50/50 chance)Everybody else: Main, recurring, or insignificant extra
                        I'd say less than that. Most likely that will happen in season 5 ( *insert deity here* willing there is one)
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                        X