Why?! (Seas 1 finale spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?! (Seas 1 finale spoilers)

Okay, so Hiro runs Sylar through and he's lying there on the ground bleeding and presumably dead. The heroes ignore him. He wakes up for one last attack then seems to be dead again.

Why!? Why do the heroes ALWAYS leave the bad guy lying around, presumably vanquished or dead. ESPECIALLY when he's already seemed to be dead once then attacked again. I'm sorry, you do NOT leave somebody that dead laying around. I kept yelling for Hiro to "Cut his *bleep*ing head off!" I said that before he woke up and I said it AFTER that too. If you're not going to cut his head off, fine. At LEAST take one of those big-assed desert eagles and pop a cap in his head. Just to make sure. When his brains are splattered all over the plaza, or his head is seperated from the body by a distance of no less than 5 feet, THEN you can relax.

Simple. There's a bigger bad out there. Sylar's only the beginning.

Also, as Mohinder said to his class at the beginning of heroes, Cockroaches can survive for months at a time with their heads cut off. Sylar learned a few tricks from cockroaches.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
      Simple. There's a bigger bad out there. Sylar's only the beginning.
      And that has me very excited for this coming season.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

No way Syler's dead. Trail of Blood + open manhole == living baddy

Comment

Originally posted by GraceMolloy View Post
          No way Syler's dead. Trail of Blood + open manhole == living baddy
          Or it was a sign that another baddy was watching things. That he/she/it has plans for Sylar or his body.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Maybe it's the Ugula beastie that Molly was talking about what was it that dragged Syler off.
            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
              Maybe it's the Ugula beastie that Molly was talking about what was it that dragged Syler off.
              Yeah, that's what I meant. Though I don't ever recall hearing "Ugula" before. Where is that from??
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Yeah, that's what I meant. Though I don't ever recall hearing "Ugula" before. Where is that from??
                It's like "Ugula" "Ualia" or "Uhura"...something like that.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7...guluru2wx3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                  It's like "Ugula" "Ualia" or "Uhura"...something like that.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7...guluru2wx3.jpg
                  That's a great pic. At least now I know what the "Ugula" is.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28 View Post
                    I kept yelling for Hiro to "Cut his *bleep*ing head off!" I said that before he woke up and I said it AFTER that too.
                    OK, I admit it: I suffer from short term memory problems. I can't quite remember how that whole sequence played out. I thought Hiro ran Sylar through, stood back in shock from what he'd done, and Sylar promptly sent him hurtling back towards the wall when Hiro blinked out.

Or are you saying that Hiro- meek little superhero wannabe of the cubicle world- should have stabbed a man to death and found the strength to decapitate a grown man (the man he just believed he'd killed) in the next stroke?

Have you ever tried to decapitate someone before? It isn't as easy as Highlander makes it look.

I do agree that tabs should have been kept on the body, but seeing as everyone was a bit preoccupied with THE MAN WHO WAS ABOUT TO VAPORIZE HALF OF NEW YORK I can see where Sylar's body might have been a lower priority. Presumed-dead serial killer or nuclear bomb, which would you choose?

In the aftermath, however, after the bright light in the sky, I would have looked around to assess the situation and that's when I'd be looking for the dead serial killer. If it was still there I'd watch it like a hawk until the authorities arrived. If it was already gone, I'd yell loud and clear to draw everyone's attention to the situation. Much like the lack of a goodbye scene for Peter and Nathan, I would hope that the OMGMISSINGBODY!! panic would be instigated by someone in the opening parts of the S2 premiere.

And it's ULURU, you nimwits. Maybe you've heard of it? Big rock in the Australian Outback?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      That's a great pic. At least now I know what the "Ugula" is.
                      Okay...I guess it's "Uluru."

Here is a screencap:
                      http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3...reencapsg9.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X