How will Peter Survive ? (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will Peter Survive ? (Spoilers)

My guess is while Peter is falling from the sky & stuff he remembers that Hiro can TELEPORT because he saw Hiro appear out of no where behind Sylar & Peter will TELEPORT to safety.
    Last edited by Starxgate; 22 May 2007, 11:36 AM. Reason: How will Peter Survive ? (Spoilers)

He can also fly and/or heal if he goes splat as long as nothing cuts his brain stem.
    Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

Comment

Spoilers for "Five Years Gone" and "How to Stop an Exploding Man"

Spoiler:
      He'd still explode. We know that Peter survived in the Five Years Gone 'verse (though I don't know how as he shouldn't have been able to heal having presumably never having met Claire), so it seems only natural that he'd survive here too.

As for the fall, he should be able to fly to safety.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Future Peter survived because Future Hiro created a new timeline by giving the save the cheerleader message. In that new timeline, Peter exploded but Sylar survived because present Hiro had traveled into the future and wasn't there to stab him like this time. Does that clear things up?

And Peter will survive because once he exploded he can fly, especially given that he'll be thinking about the sacrifice of his brother (if he's dead that is).
        Spoiler:
        Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Yep personally if i flew upwards at the speed of sound and turned into a nuclear bomb killing my brother id be able to fly home safely.

I think not.. lol.

Comment

I don't think he will die. Hiro's adventure could bring him to go back and prevent his death entirely. My hopes lie with Hiro and his new samurai friends.

Comment

We all know that Peter survis becasue of "Five Years Gone", but what I want to know is does Nathan Patrelli survive?
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

In Classic Comic book style there is a Balance between Good and evil if there is a Bad guy who can amass power by doing evil (Syler) there is a Counterbalance on the Good side. A being who can amass power by doing good (Peter saves Claire he gains Regeneration)etc In Comic books more often then not if the Villain Dies so does the hero in the ultimate Sacrifice to Save others. But if the Villain survives then The Hero will return to fight another Day. (Syler’s Blood trail down the drain clearly shows that he survived)

5 years gone shows that peter can survive after going Boom so i think it is very likely he will be back.

Comment

It will be exactly like what happened in the latest superman movie.

He'll fall from the sky slowly regenerating even after he smacks the ground. His recovery will take a while though. either that or he'll teleport to safety to heal.
                  sigpic

Comment

Peter will be back next season. The show won't be the same without him in it.

: Green is Good.
                    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Speaking of Five Years Gone, I was thinking about it today, and how it relates to the season finale...Are we to believe that the future in Five Years Gone would have come to pass had Nathan NOT flown Peter to safety? Cause if that's the case, and Peter exploded, all of the people there at Kirby plaza would have died. Bennet, Niki, Mohinder, Parkman, etc were all alive and well in the future. Ok, so you say maybe on the night of the bomb from that future, Parkman and Bennet aren't in the city. Ok then how did Peter meet Ted Sprague and become radioactive? And maybe The Sanders don't go to NY that day, but we see a painting of Micah in the bomb, and Peter says "I killed Micah". We'd have to assume Niki and DL would come to NY to find Micah if he was in trouble in ANY timeline.

And just when I thought I had Five years Gone all figured out...
                      Last edited by Buddhawasanancient; 22 May 2007, 07:29 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty confident Peter will be in Season 2. But like others have stated, I'm more concerned with Nathan's fate. I really hope he didn't die, heroically or not.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I dont know what to think , Peter could Survive from all that . He does have Clares powers and for all we know even if he does go off and explodes he could still survive from it , It could be more like an energy spike from himself , and rather exploding he could be gathering the energy around his body to expode from him , leaving him unharmed ...

As for his brother , well he could have survived it as well . Seeing how fast he could fly , he could easly have got high anuff in time and then let his own brother go so he could get out of there in time .. Making him look like he was doing the right thing , but over all he was tring to get ride of his own brother so he could take over everthing else for himself ...

Scyler could be alive still , but for who long is the question on that one . Scyler could have over heard the little girl talking about this powerful guy or gal and might want that power for hsi own , and might end up starting up and Villian campain . Collecting and finding others like himself to battle the others , but still looking for this one person that this girl was talking about ....

Comment

I don't know how much people want to be spoiled for season 2 so I'll put in spoiler space.

Spoilers about Peter and Nathan's fate and season 2 timeline found here:

http://urlzip.org/here66

Spoiler:
                            from E online

"Spoiler Alert! I have it on good authority that both Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) and Adrian Pasdar (Nathan) are back next season. I'm also 99 percent certain Greg Grunberg (Matt) is back, but not so sure about D.L. (Leonard Roberts). I have a sneaking suspicion Linderman's blood or heart may heal him, but that could just be my wishful thinking, for I love Leonard so.

Glug! Glug! The script called for Nathan to drop Peter into the ocean after he exploded, which should explain my "swim" reference in today's chat. We'll see next season if that is indeed where P.P. landed.

Spoiler Alert Part Deux! I'm told next season begins four months into the future, and two of the main characters are in deep despair—one having completely lost his memory (bring on the Bourne Identity storyline!) and the other having developed a major drinking problem. Told ya Sylar wasn't this show's only demon."
                            Jace

When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people.

Abraham Joshua Heschel

Comment

It also begs the question of why NAthan had to fly Peter up instead of Peter flying himself.

As for Peter surviving, the whole "exploding man" thing is really misleading. He was never actually going to "Explode" as it blow himself apart, but just emit of ****load of radioactive energy at once. HIs body would be fine.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X