Am I the only one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one?

Am I the only one who doesnt like Mama Petrelli? I really cant stand her. Shes horrible

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
    (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
    Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
    Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Mr Muggles thinks she's HOT!
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

No you are not the only one.

My hubby and I voted and we've decided she's pure unadulterated evil.

And she's an [expletive deleted]-- uhhh, pregnant dog. (Sorry, girl dogs everywhere!)
      Last edited by docballen; 22 May 2007, 11:08 AM. Reason: typing error
      "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

She all kinds of beotch. I kept waiting for someone to slap her during the finale...
        Spoiler:
        Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

And that's just how Mr Muggles like them.
          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

She looks like Tony Blair's wife!!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

What a weird conversation with her on the phone with Noah (haha), huh?

Angela P: Claire's fine. She's with family.

Bennet: You're not her family. I'm her father

Angela P: No you're not. You're the person we asked to watch her for a while.

...Or something to that effect...
              sigpic

Comment

Does she have a power or is she just really informed from her former contacts with the secret agency?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch View Post
                  She all kinds of beotch. I kept waiting for someone to slap her during the finale...
                  I'll do it. Normally I'm against the use of violence... but this person would benefit from being beotch-slapped right into next year.

And Mr Muggles had better like 'em that way... none of that "cats and dogs--living together"
                  stuff where I come from!!!
                  "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by docballen View Post
                    No you are not the only one.

My hubby and I voted and we've decided she's pure unadulterated evil.

And she's an [expletive deleted]-- uhhh, pregnant dog. (Sorry, girl dogs everywhere!)
                    My wife and I came to the same conclusion. She really is, in her own way, just as evil and just as much of a sociopath as Sylar is.

Comment

Originally posted by LauraT View Post
                      Am I the only one who doesnt like Mama Petrelli? I really cant stand her. Shes horrible
                      My mother and I voted that she's evil... and has some crazy psycho evil power

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                      Mr Muggles thinks she's HOT!
                      NO MUGGLES LIKES SYLAR!!!!

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                      And that's just how Mr Muggles like them.
                      MUGGLES + SYLAR

Originally posted by docballen View Post
                      I'll do it. Normally I'm against the use of violence... but this person would benefit from being beotch-slapped right into next year.

And Mr Muggles had better like 'em that way... none of that "cats and dogs--living together"
                      stuff where I come from!!!
                      Muggles is into the whole Evil psycho thing.. but he'd rather be with sylar LOL... OH NOES HOW WILL MUGGLES TAKE THE NEWS OF SYLARS....not sure if he's dead...DEATH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post

MUGGLES + SYLAR

Muggles is into the whole Evil psycho thing.. but he'd rather be with sylar LOL... OH NOES HOW WILL MUGGLES TAKE THE NEWS OF SYLARS....not sure if he's dead...DEATH!!!
                        Poor Mr. Muggles! Someone break it to him gently.....

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post

MUGGLES + SYLAR

Hello... ever hear of a two timing dog? Mr. Muggles is more than dog enough to be getting some on the side. He would never leave Sylar but...
                          A dawg's got to do, what a dawg's got to do.

This should put her number one on Sylars hit list.
                          Last edited by Doze; 24 May 2007, 05:22 AM.
                          Doze Out...

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
                            Does she have a power or is she just really informed from her former contacts with the secret agency?
                            She has the power of being an overbearing mother, and driving her children crazy, hmm I wonder if her name is Lucille.
                            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

She has to have a power because (online comic book spoiler):

Spoiler:
                              according to the comic books online the Petrelli's dad didn't have a power. At least he hasn't shown one yet.

I wanted to smack her for what she said about her sons. Evil woman. But man, she's a great character/actress.
                              Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

Comment

Working...
                              X