• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hayden and Tim Blog on nbc.com

http://blog.nbc.com/heroes/

Some pretty interesting stuff on there. Like this:

Will there be less gaps between shows?

Tim: Interesting that someone brings this up, cause that was our thinking as well. One of the things that Heroes does... as you notice Volume 2 started the end of tonight's episode, but by no means does Volume 2 have to be the entire length of Season 2. In fact, don't expect it to. It will end sometime in the middle of the season, wrapping up a story with it that will allow us to launch into a new storyline.

Carrying a long storyline over the course of one season can get very cumbersome and complicated for the writers and audience, so breaking it into smaller storylines will allow new viewers to join without feeling like they've missed too much story.
    Alot of other interesting tidbits on there as well...
    Last edited by Buddhawasanancient; 21 May 2007, 07:34 PM.
    sigpic

Ohh interesting.
    1 season != 1 volume.
    I always assumed it would.
    Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

It's a very novel approach to be sure. If they make the break at the halfway mark, we can get much tighter storylines. Given that Hiro being in the past is cited as part of volume 2, we can bet that part will be wrapped up before the season is over.
      Spoiler:
      Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch View Post
        It's a very novel approach to be sure. If they make the break at the halfway mark, we can get much tighter storylines. Given that Hiro being in the past is cited as part of volume 2, we can bet that part will be wrapped up before the season is over.
        And maybe if Volume 2 ends at the hiatus, then maybe the character we vote on in Heroes: Origins, might show up in Volume 3, after the hiatus...
        sigpic

Comment

They've said that they may do a few of the Heroes: Origins stories over the winter break, so that's a possibility, yeah.
          Spoiler:
          Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

That's neat- I like that they might do shorter volumes. Should provide a good pace for the next season.

Comment

Finally some common sense, they give us summinl during the break!! I'm happy it's summink to do with Heroes at least.

And if they do get Christopher Eccleston back then that would be sool!!
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                That's neat- I like that they might do shorter volumes. Should provide a good pace for the next season.
                You certainly would think so. We'll just have to see how things work out.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                X