Predictions for the finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions for the finale

What are people's predictions? What will happen, who will die? Will Mr. Muggles destroy everyone in sight?

Here are my predictions, and be warned I'm pretty sure some of them will be accurate, particularly with regards to Hiro and the bit about Molly:

Spoiler:
    Hiro will be sent into the past, most likely to Japan during the Edo period, when Samurai roamed the Earth! Sylar or Peter will be flown above New York or away from it by Peter and/or Nathan (possibly with help from Claire). This is why in some images released thus far, the characters are looking up like chickens in a thunderstorm. Simone and her father will show up, either because they're not really dead or because Peter's dreaming about them or because Angela Petrelli can talk to the dead. Sylar will paint he and Peter meeting and they will meet and they'll have a really really awesome battle, utilizing many powers, possibly injuring those around them. Ando will probably die or be left behind when Hiro goes back in time. Molly will DEFINITELY tease us that there's someone out there worse than "the Boogeyman." If Sylar is the exploding man, he will die because he hasn't taken Claire's ability. If Peter is the bomb, Sylar will either be killed by Hiro or survive to eat brains another day. We will see what Candace really looks like.

Hopefully some of that won't come to pass, but I trust the producers to live up to their promises.
    Spoiler:
    Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

I still think that Sanjog is the one who is "worse than teh boogeyman" because he's the only one that can hop into people's heads without any way to block him out.

Comment

I think we will lose three or four heroes, and I don't think they will stop the bomb. But they will change the future, from the one we have seen at least.

: Green is Good.
      sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
        I think we will lose three or four heroes, and I don't think they will stop the bomb. But they will change the future, from the one we have seen at least.
        Yea i agree.

Comment

Since I finished watching it...
          Spoiler:
          Hiro in Samurai times! OMG that was so funny when he curses in Jaespane and it come out like "%$#@".
          Theres hope yet for science fiction shows, Heroes rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
            Since I finished watching it...
            Spoiler:
            Hiro in Samurai times! OMG that was so funny when he curses in Jaespane and it come out like "%$#@".
            Theres hope yet for science fiction shows, Heroes rocks.
            Especially since this show has been the highest rated show of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
              Especially since this show has been the highest rated show of the year.
              Its had an amazing first season, for any show, yet alone a science fiction. I have great hopes for season 2 and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                Its had an amazing first season, for any show, yet alone a science fiction. I have great hopes for season 2 and beyond.
                So do I ,it is like a huge mainstream comicbook that everyone is getting into, and it is AWESOME!

Comment

I was right about a lot of things and not so much about some things. But I was right about Hiro! Yatta!
                  Spoiler:
                  Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Working...
                  X