This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Betting Pool: Teyla in the Seer ?

This is not a poll, since I don't find the point since I'd like to see this go down as money---monopoly money. What do you get if you win...just the fact that you won. It works better this way because then we can see who wins when TMC comes out and congratulate them...Or mock the losers. I'm an awful winner!

I put down the list of possible daddy's. JM did say he can't have two of the team members facing parenthood. But who the hell knows if it's like alternative universe versions like Rod---not the team, but then it's them...sorta!

This works for the possible crush as well. You can put your reasons and discussion is fine, valid reasons please.

Oh rules...I guess you can put down as much money as you want on each of the guys you pick. Just before to pick only you're top two, if you have two. If you have one, that's fine. No more than two choices in the list. I just would like to have a laugh.

Both those guys count for me as potential daddy and crush, their interchangable. You can separate them by listing who you choose as the crush and who you choose as the daddy.

Lt. Col. Sheppard ($50)

McKay

Ronon

Zelenka ($50)

Chuck

Col. Caldwell (one never knows)

Col. Ellis

Hermiod

Michael's Bugs

Michael

Asuran

Unknown Wraith Entity

Unknown Entity

Halling

Lorne

Teal'c (for ChelApophis)

Jack O'neill

Hammond

Col. Cameron Mitchell

Dr. Carson Beckett (to clear it up for SueKay)

The Marine

Siler

Walter

Landry

Ancients---I forgot about them..thanks BG!
    Last edited by vaberella; 20 May 2007, 05:48 PM. Reason: there you go pete...
    Click statement above to read article.

My guy's not on the list, and as a broke student can I bet monopoly money?

$50 on Carson Beckett

(...I have a theory)

edit: oh and he is on the list lol!
    Last edited by sueKay; 20 May 2007, 01:44 PM. Reason: I eez stupeed when stressed y'all!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
      My guy's not on the list, and as a broke student can I bet monopoly money?

$50 on Carson Beckett

(...I have a theory)

edit: oh and he is on the list lol!
      Yeah, and first line says you can bet monopoly money.
      Every first page I'll do a count and list the new numbers.

Oh, you can explain your theory...I'll be interested in hearing it. I have Zelenka...what kind of choice is that?! Oh and he's your crush as well? Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
        Yeah, and first line says you can bet monopoly money.
        Every first page I'll do a count and list the new numbers.
        sorry...tired irate and stressed = brain not working and English not registering lol!
        sigpic

Comment

You forgot Siler/Walter/Landry from the list !
          My money is on an unknown player (wraith or Asuran) !

Comment

$50 on Unknown Entity for the father. Frivolous reason - the identity of the father is currently unknown because we haven't seen the relevant episode so this makes him an Unknown Entity. Whoever it turns out to be, I win.

$50 on Carson Beckett for the crush.
            sigpic

Comment

oh and I forgot...$50 on Carson for the crush too

My theory...

Michael's spent a lot of time in the Atlantis infirmary, and we know he's a schemer who plans well ahead...He's also very intelligent, and the Wraith have done genetic experiment.

We know from Tao of Rodney, that Beckett kept samples from every member of the expedition...what if Michael managed to get a hold of some during his stay there, or extracted a sample from Beckett while he held him captive at the start of s3, before perhaps altering it with some Iratus DNA and impregnating Teyla with it?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                This is not a poll, since I don't find the point since I'd like to see this go down as money---monopoly money. What do you get if you win...just the fact that you won. It works better this way because then we can see who wins when TMC comes out and congratulate them...Or mock the losers. I'm an awful winner!

I put down the list of possible daddy's. JM did say he can't have two of the team members facing parenthood. But who the hell knows if it's like alternative universe versions like Rod---not the team, but then it's them...sorta!

This works for the possible crush as well. You can put your reasons and discussion is fine, valid reasons please.

Oh rules...I guess you can put down as much money as you want on each of the guys you pick. Just before to pick only you're top two, if you have two. If you have one, that's fine. No more than two choices in the list. I just would like to have a laugh.

Both those guys count for me as potential daddy and crush, their interchangable. You can separate them by listing who you choose as the crush and who you choose as the daddy.

Lt. Col. Sheppard ($50)

McKay

Ronon

Zelenka ($50)

Chuck

Col. Caldwell (one never knows)

Col. Ellis

Hermiod

Michael's Bugs

Michael

Asuran

Unknown Wraith Entity

Unknown Entity

Halling

Lorne

Teal'c (for ChelApophis)

Jack O'neill

Hammond

Col. Cameron Mitchell

Dr. Carson Beckett (to clear it up for SueKay)

The Marine
                Why did you put Hermiod? He doesn't have a we-we.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                  Why did you put Hermiod? He doesn't have a we-we.
                  Probably cos he knew he wasn't long left for this world. So may have decided to do a little bit of cloning or genetic manipulation to leave everyone with a little baby Hermy to remember him by.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
                    Probably cos he knew he wasn't long left for this world. So may have decided to do a little bit of cloning or genetic manipulation to leave everyone with a little baby Hermy to remember him by.

Comment

$50 on Michael

just seems like something that TPTB would write in
                      The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

I'm betting $50 on Caldwell, just because that's so out in left field that it just possibly might be right.
                        sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                        Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Hey! Everybody forgot Zelenka! $50 on him!
                          click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Daddy - Michael
                            Crush - Shep
                            : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                            : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post
                              Daddy - Michael
                              Crush - Shep
                              gimme the moola...what are you putting down?!

Comment

Working...
                              X