(big spoilers) dont look if ya dont wana know :) - new season2 enemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(big spoilers) dont look if ya dont wana know :) - new season2 enemy

Read on a blog somewhere and from a report, molly sais there is someone even worse than Sylar, the one person who she cannot find.

And he can see her..

Originally posted by Gala View Post
    Read on a blog somewhere and from a report, molly sais there is someone even worse than Sylar, the one person who she cannot find.

And he can see her..
    I saw the clip of her saying that on YouTube. I was like So cool.

Molly says there is one person she can't find. Matt asks if its the boogeyman, she says its someone worse. And he can see her. Its spooky, she delivers the line like its a horror movie.

More BIG possible spoilers (if its true)
    Spoiler:
    I think this persons name Molly is talking about might be Lucio Arlet.
    http://theories.activatingevolution....hp/Lucio_Arlet
    I don't know how legit that info is though.
    His power of Brainwave distortion is apparently the most powerful ability yet, which would make him fit Molly's description. Plus he is said to be a rogue agent.

Can anyone shed any light on whether that^ is true?
    Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

I don't think that's him. He's supposed to be a prominent person in GENERATIONS, which takes place in Kaito's prime time. So unless they do a wrap up where they bring it to the "present time" of season 1 at the end of season 2, no. Just no.

Also, I'm not sure why you're using that site as a reference. Given that their listing of Peter's absorbed abilities includes "Sexy-Back - Absorbed from Justin Timberlake".... the credibility is pretty shoddy. Seriously, folks. Check your sources.

http://theories.activatingevolution....Peter_Petrelli
      Last edited by IcyNeko; 21 May 2007, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Wow, sounds interesting, I've heard sumwhere that the second season will contain just a handfull of the characters from the 1st season!
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
          I don't think that's him. He's supposed to be a prominent person in GENERATIONS, which takes place in Kaito's prime time. So unless they do a wrap up where they bring it to the "present time" of season 1 at the end of season 2, no. Just no.

Also, I'm not sure why you're using that site as a reference. Given that their listing of Peter's absorbed abilities includes "Sexy-Back - Absorbed from Justin Timberlake".... the credibility is pretty shoddy. Seriously, folks. Check your sources.

http://theories.activatingevolution....Peter_Petrelli
          What do you think I was doing when asking if anyone could shed some light on the info? Fantasizing about candy bracelets? Please. I also mentioned I had no idea how legit it was. It was just a thought.

There is a lot of good stuff on that site that makes a lot of sense, as well as a lot of well thought out theories by fans. The problem is that anyone can put stuff up in the theories section. Like any wiki, you get a lot of crap wedged between the good stuff. Hence why I was asking if anyone had any more info, because you can't trust everything. No need for you to go and point out the obvious and try have a go at me in the process.

Generations doesn't take place, at least not exclusively in Kaito's prime time as far as I know. A bunch of this seasons characters have been confirmed to be in it. The finale confirmed that. It also looks like there will be at least 2 points in time being focused on at least initially. Perhaps there will be 3, or just flashbacks.

Whether or not Molly was talking about this guy is debatable, it was just a thought, but she was clearly talking about a new bad guy coming up.
          Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

Do we even know for certain that the new bad guy has been written yet? The description that Molly gave was quite vague.
            I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Supposedly, the producers have season (or at least volume 2) mapped out somewhat. If this new villain appears in it, assumably they have some idea of who this person is.
              Spoiler:
              Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Molly said she can look for him & find him but when she does he knows that shes looking for him

Comment

I think he will be the Haitian. He can act quite good and maybe we don't know everything about him.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Worse than Sylar?!? Sylar is such a cool enemy.

Comment

Sylar is a cool enemy and he has a cool name!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

What kind of power(s) does this guy have for the girl to be that afraid of him?

He maybe a good guy that just doesn't want to be found or he is truly the baddest of the bad. He may have all powers , the truest Superhero.

Comment

Its Adria! JK.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                            Worse than Sylar?!? Sylar is such a cool enemy.
                            I agree he is interesting, just too powerful.

Comment

Yea sylar is a great enemy.

Comment

Working...
                              X