SG1/SGA replicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA replicators

In season 3 McKay said there's possibly a connection between the Milky Way and the Pegasus replicators but they never discussed it ever again. To me it's just plain silly to have another bunch of replicators that do the same hand-in-the forehead trick and that can be destroyed by the same weapon. I would love to get an explanation of the connection between the two species of replicators. If not, than it's just stupidly copying SG1's stories to me.
    The return part II: Sheppard contacts O'Neill from the jumper and tells him their mission isn''t sanctioned by General Landry.
    General Jack o'Neill: "So am i to assume you're not surrounded by heavily armed SG-teams and young strapping marines?"
    Dr. Weir: "You've got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Dr. Beckett."
    Jack: "Oooh, Dr. Beckett is it? Oh i'm comforted!"
    Dr. Beckett: "What's that supposed to mean?"

The connection between the replicators is that they are both replicators!!! The milky way replicators were made by Reese the Android, And the Replicators in the Pegasus Galaxy were made by Ancients to help in the battle against the wraith, but that did not work out so well

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaEickmann View Post
      The connection between the replicators is that they are both replicators!!! The milky way replicators were made by Reese the Android, And the Replicators in the Pegasus Galaxy were made by Ancients to help in the battle against the wraith, but that did not work out so well

Reese the android was essentially a humanform relicator made by her "father" presumably an ancient! That is the connection.

Comment

Well, no, she's an android. Androids and human form replicators are very different beings.

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaEickmann View Post

The connection- reese's internal repair nanites were based off the Asuran programming. The difference- Asuran nanites were programmed with organic replication, the mw human-forms are not.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
          X