PDA

View Full Version : SG1/SGA replicators

StefanSGA
May 20th, 2007, 01:26 AM
In season 3 McKay said there's possibly a connection between the Milky Way and the Pegasus replicators but they never discussed it ever again. To me it's just plain silly to have another bunch of replicators that do the same hand-in-the forehead trick and that can be destroyed by the same weapon. I would love to get an explanation of the connection between the two species of replicators. If not, than it's just stupidly copying SG1's stories to me.

RebeccaEickmann
August 5th, 2008, 01:26 PM
The connection between the replicators is that they are both replicators!!! The milky way replicators were made by Reese the Android, And the Replicators in the Pegasus Galaxy were made by Ancients to help in the battle against the wraith, but that did not work out so well

:bratacanime13::replicatoranime01::tealcanime23:
:tealcanime44::replicatoranime01::jack_new_anime25:
:ronananime16::replicatoranime01::samanime15:

Rac80
August 6th, 2008, 06:47 AM
The connection between the replicators is that they are both replicators!!! The milky way replicators were made by Reese the Android, And the Replicators in the Pegasus Galaxy were made by Ancients to help in the battle against the wraith, but that did not work out so well

:bratacanime13::replicatoranime01::tealcanime23:
:tealcanime44::replicatoranime01::jack_new_anime25:
:ronananime16::replicatoranime01::samanime15:

Reese the android was essentially a humanform relicator made by her "father" presumably an ancient! That is the connection.

PG15
August 6th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Well, no, she's an android. Androids and human form replicators are very different beings.

Ltcolshepjumper
August 6th, 2008, 12:03 PM

The connection- reese's internal repair nanites were based off the Asuran programming. The difference- Asuran nanites were programmed with organic replication, the mw human-forms are not.