Bizarro in Smallville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizarro in Smallville?

In the season finale did they make a Bizarro? Because the Evil Kal'el said "I'm you but a litle more Bizarro." So did they just make Bizarro a character and what do you think about that?

I don't know if I like that version of Bizarro because I wish Lex cloned Clark and then made a Bizarro but not the phantom I don't really like that but thats just My opinion
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Spoiler:
    Yep it's Bizzaro! Have you missed the last scene when he flies out of the compound and his face changes into Bizzaro's odd unsymetrical chalkish face? That scene made the episode a lot better IMHO... Although I had no idea who Bizzaro was before that but after I did a little research I rewatched the ep and I loved that bit!

Wake me up when season 7 starts...

Comment

SPOILERS

Yes they did. In a completely off the wall way then how it was done in teh comics. I don't know how I feel about it yet, still deciding.

: Green is Good.
      sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

I know I love Bizarro because he is bizarro and hope they still make him wacky and crazy and what not
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

The scene at the end where
          Spoiler:
          Bizarro Clark's face changed into that of the "comic book Bizarro"
          was awesome! I really hope that since
          Spoiler:
          Bizarro can fly,
          Clark finally figures out how to. That is one aspect of the show that has always annoyed me. It is a great show, though.

Comment

Originally posted by i_ascended_yesterday View Post
            The scene at the end where [SPOILERS]Bizarro Clark's face changed into that of the "comic book Bizarro"was awesome!
            I thought it was incredibly lame. Looked really cheesy and why did it just randomly happen while he was flying? Would've been much better had it happened when Lionel hit him with the kryptonite.

Comment

cos he was an experiment put away in the phantom zone long before krypton was destroyed it makes him immune to kryptonite but instead gives him a power boost aswell????
              sigpic

Comment

I thought it was sickest things they could have done.

Firstly The evil Clark said "I'm you but just a bit more Bizzare" - he didn't say Bizzaro!

And if you know about the comics and the cartoon, then you know that Bizarro has a chalked up face and is disfigured. That was one of the best things that they could have done.

Those the fact that he said "Bizzare" and his face turned a disgigured chalky texture, means that it is Bizarro and that fans will now know who it is.

I'll lone to see what happens in season 7 because we now know that Lex is super-evil and he is just goig to get worse, and we all know that he will use his financial clout and influence to be released from prison.

I also hope that the Martian Manhunter, becomes a permanent character, coz he is SICKOOOOOOOOOOOO. And I'd love to see the Flash back, but especially Batman.

Bring ob Season 7, B*tch!
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

The wraith taking abit of Clark was a pretty cool idea. I'm looking forward to what they do with this plot... and hopefully he'll last more than 2 episodes.

Comment

i think when martian manhunter heals he will rejoin the fight between bizzaro and clark and then maybe something happens like the justice league arrives.....lol yeah rite!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
                      I thought it was incredibly lame. Looked really cheesy and why did it just randomly happen while he was flying? Would've been much better had it happened when Lionel hit him with the kryptonite.
                      Green kryptonite does not affect Bizarro, I think it is yellow kryptonite that hurts him. When Lionel put the kryptonite on him, I think it made him immune to it.

: Green is Good.
                      sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

I'm not a big Smallville fan, but I did see the season finale. It was interesting how they are doing the bizarro Superman. I might watch season 7...who knows.

Comment

I liked how they introduced the character of Bizarro in the season finale. I hope Clark has to deal with him quite a bit next season.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

no clark kicked his ass

Comment

bizarro is cool though

Comment

Working...
                              X