Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which s4 episode/s are you most looking forward too?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which s4 episode/s are you most looking forward too?

With the ever growing amount of information on S4, which episode/s are you most loking forward too?

At the moment I am totally psyched for The Seer and Travellers the most, though I have not heard a single thing other than the loss of Weir this season that I don't like. It sounds like it will be the best season yet!

The mid season 2 parter and the ep right after.
    Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Yes, the mid season two parter should be great. It has the potential to be the best yet, so hopefully it will live up to it I would like to see it vary across the three episodes, not 3 different storylines obviously, 1 story, but split into sections, with different side stories and a different feel, for example... like Star Wars 4-6 is all one big story but each movie felt different. Different sets, locations, pace etc...(albeit on a smaller scale)

I found that pretty hard to explain lol

Comment

The Seer, Reunion, All My Sins Be Remember'd, Adrift, Lifeline, not all that interested in Travellers, um, Miller's Crossing, Spoils of War, Tabula Rasa, and Doppelganger sounds VERY interesting.

So, basically other than Travellers, the entire season so far.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

What do you find unintersting about Travellers, if you don't mind me asking? The introduction of a new big player race, a (possibly new class) ancient ship, a chance for great scenes with Sheppard, and scenes with the team fretting over him...

Just wondering

From what I have read so all episodes have the chance to be of Sateda/Common Ground standard or better, and I have heard nothing that leads me to believe their will be an 'Irresponsible' type episode. That is making me very excited about the coming season.

Comment

Miller´s Crossing. I am looking forward to this since the minute I heard that
            Spoiler:
            Jeannie will return and of course, Kate Hewlett.

It could be great episode just like M&MM in S3 and I fully believe in Martin Gero´s abilities. Now I have to hope that some possible development for McKay in this episode won´t be killed in next episode just like happened in S3.
            And there is a chance that Carter won´t be in this episode much or at all

And then maybe Tabula Rasa. I saw a short behind the scenes clip in G4 site and it looks good: 1.McKay whump 2. The title sounds very interesting and it *could* have interesting consequences if is the promise about continual story truth.

Dopplegagner, we don´t know much about it but the fact that there should have big role Zelenka and Lorne is great

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
              What do you find unintersting about Travellers, if you don't mind me asking? The introduction of a new big player race, a (possibly new class) ancient ship, a chance for great scenes with Sheppard, and scenes with the team fretting over him...

Just wondering

From what I have read so all episodes have the chance to be of Sateda/Common Ground standard or better, and I have heard nothing that leads me to believe their will be an 'Irresponsible' type episode. That is making me very excited about the coming season.
              I wouldn't call them big players because JM has said they'll only be in 2 eps this season.

I'm looking forward to seeing the ship myself, especially if it's a new class. Though I'm not looking forward to the inevitable outcome which will be it being blown to crap or the new race stealing it right at the end.

I do have to say though, so far the lineup seems really strong thus far compared to previous years. So if they keep up the 'bigger' eps, then it may be the strongest season ever.

They always seem to sneak in a light heard jokey ep into each season. So it may still yet come!

Comment

The mid season 2-parter! However, I will be so mad having to wait during the halfway hiatus! Still looking forward to it.

Comment

to me the one in carsson return not because I particularly care he gone but because I am interested in how he returns, mostly joe Mallozi rulling out most obvious ways, which has cought my interests.

Traveler will either be a brilliant episode or the worst of the season. Will we see a new vessel doubt it, it will be one of the vessels we saw attacking the asurans, their were at least two types, will we get new big players, they got one vessel guys it not gonna help a lot. And even with one ancient ship I do not see them leading a charge against the wraith after all what have been doing all this time running, I mostly see them running to the Milkyway Galaxy, with their fancy new toy.

Doppleganger I got a feeling that even through it have every chance of being absolutely brillant I got feeling I may be disappointed especially if their no longterm after effects for Mckay, ie more than a single episode.

The seer got a interesting plot behind it and look like it will lead to another attempt by the wraith to invade Atlantis, sounds interesting.

Also the mid season set of episode last I herd at three episode long story have lots potential for action plus we will see more than one earth vessel possible and find out what going on the Asguard tech on our vessel and of course what the catch his on using it against the wraith, their gonna be a catch I mean if their not then the wraith better start packing their bags because with the unending upgrades it will not take long for two of them defeat a fleet of vessels.

Do not know a lot about the other episodes.

Can you provide a link to the behind the scenes footage.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
                    I wouldn't call them big players because JM has said they'll only be in 2 eps this season.
                    I call them big players, because thats what Joe Mallozzi said they would be. The Asgard don't feature that often, usually 2 or 3 times a season, but they are very big players in SG-1 universe.

I'm hoping that after Travellers and Spoils of War they will be in an episode at the end of the season, and feature in s5.

Oh and I also think the names of episodes this year have been very cool and inventive too.
                    Last edited by SGFerrit; 20 May 2007, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Adrift, Lifeline, This Mortal Coil and whatever other episode Torri is in. Not fussed about the rest because it won’t be the same ‘I’m not really one for cast changes .’ Although might be tempted with the two Paul M is in .
                      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

out of the ones ive heard about so far.....i'm looking forward to all of them!!!!

the shep whumper in me, is particulary looking forward to Travelers and Doppelganger. I've been waiting FOREVER for an ep that deals with the consequences of having the ata gene for shep, and DG sounds good just because im looking forward to seeing joe play EVIL!!

i really think season 4 sounds excellent so far.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I'm about extremely excited for the first 11 so far that we know of--all SGA S4 eps. The eps I'm most interested in is Missing, Tabula Rasa, and TMC. Reunion is borderline----I adore Ronon, and the idea of tortured Ronon is appealing, but then not that appealing about his peeps. Don't know, something about Reunion doesn't allow it to take up the mark. I can't wait 'til we get the titles and snippets of the second half...then the "interested" line up my totally change.

Rootortoise's post reminded me of Doppelganger---so it's Missing, Doppelganger, Tabula Rasa, and TMC. I like the idea of complexity that apparently TMC has.
                          Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post

the shep whumper in me, is particulary looking forward to Travelers and Doppelganger. I've been waiting FOREVER for an ep that deals with the consequences of having the ata gene for shep, and DG sounds good just because im looking forward to seeing joe play EVIL!!
                          Super Sexy Shep is an Extra Evil Shep!! I won't be able to resist that. I thought John was sexier when he was becoming a wraith. I know someone thought he was aggressive...I call it assertive. Yum!
                          Last edited by vaberella; 19 May 2007, 08:33 AM.
                          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I'm looking forward to all of the episodes, to be honest. The particular episodes I'm desperate to see are: Travelers, Doppelganger, This Mortal Coil, All my sins be remember'd and Adrift. All the episodes sound interesting so far.
                            sigpic

Comment

I really can't believe that every episode so far is sounding great... To think, there are still 8 more to be announced

Imagine how good the season finale will be, they usually have bigger storylines and budgest than any other episode!

Comment

Working...
                              X