Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator TV Show - "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - "SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSCC Preview on YouTube Watch it before FOX takes it down again. I don't know why they keep yanking the preview down, because the YouTube preview for the show has generated a lot of interest. It's free advertising! Incase FOX takes it down again, here's the same preview at the official site: link.

Comment

Isnt that the Comic Con Trailer ? Maybe thats why

Comment

Comic con? It's the preview on their official website.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
          Well FOX needs to have a good plan seeing as how in a few weeks the Fall Season Commercials should start soon
          Where have you been? They started showing the fall season commericals in May.

And TSCC isn't gonig to primere until 2008. Dumb old Fox will also not be showing it behind the Super Bowl, stupid move.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
            Dumb old Fox will also not be showing it behind the Super Bowl
            What the **** are they smoking ?

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
              What the **** are they smoking ?

I think the new drug is called Cheese, it's Coke mixed with stuff. It's all over the news.

And instead they want to show House in order to get more ad money even through TSCC would be a perfect fit.

Comment

Pilot wasn't too bad. Good action. A few cheesy lines, but other than that it was promising

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                For anyone who has seen the pilot- is it a good idea for them to re-shoot it, or is this just paranoia on the part of Fox?
                I had no problem with it, but then again that sort of thing has never happened to me. Imo it shouldn't be changed. Nothing wrong with it.

And for a 'family' show it sure had a lot of action/violence/shooting in the pilot.
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Pretty cool preview, I'll give it that.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I have sseen the clips on youtube and i must saw it looks good........ but where was the girl that plays sarah on before.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                    Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                    http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

I think everyone is calling it SCC but I don't know I've also heard they may be changing the name from The Sarah Connor Chronicles to Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Also that Swarzenegger won't be making an appearence because he is too expensive and busy!!

Anyhoo, Summer Bleu, or whatever her name is is ok in it and the Heady and the guy from 'Heroes' is also pretty good all in all the Pilot was very good.

I sure hope that FOX don't mess it up!!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post

Also that Swarzenegger won't be making an appearence because he is too expensive and busy!!
                        Actually I think he has to do it for free because he is the governor and they have really stupid laws in CA.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                          I think everyone is calling it SCC but I don't know I've also heard they may be changing the name from The Sarah Connor Chronicles to Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
                          Seems a bit long winded. The Sarah Connor Chronicles is long enough.

The man is rich, if he wants to make a cameo, he'll do it for cheap or free. As for being too busy... California will not crash into chaos if the man spends one day filming some scenes for one of the episodes.

Anyhoo, Summer Bleu, or whatever her name is is ok in it and the Heady and the guy from 'Heroes' is also pretty good all in all the Pilot was very good.
                          Summer Glau. I agree, the cast looks great. I also like that there's only four regulars, it allows each character more screen time than if there were a larger cast.

I sure hope that FOX don't mess it up!!
                          Agreed.

Comment

TV Guide Online: Terminator Sequel: Fox Makes Mid-season Noise:

From TV Guide Online:

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...-Fox/800019143

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Roush Dispatch

Terminator Sequel: Fox Makes Mid-season Noise

With the Fox network, it's often all about the mid-season, the time when shows like American Idol and 24 come along to rescue the network from its fall doldrums. Not that it's impossible for any of Fox's September newcomers to catch on. The Kelsey Grammer/Patricia Heaton sitcom Back to You looks very commercial. The situation is admittedly tougher for the downbeat New Orleans crime drama K-Ville or the murky supernatural crime drama New Amsterdam (about an immortal detective) to buck the odds and be a factor come January. While it's possible one or both may hit its mark, you can't help but feel that they might as well be titled "Placeholder 1" and "Placeholder 2" (shades of last fall's Vanished, Justice and Standoff).

Once again, Fox is holding back one of its biggest guns (literally) for January. Easily the most anticipated show on the network's lineup is The Sarah Connor Chronicles (look for the word Terminator to be added to the title before it premieres): a high-octane, big-budget, special-effects-laden action thriller picking up roughly two years after Terminator 2 left off. It's a fugitive chase thriller pitting Sarah Connor (300's Lena Headey) and her adolescent son and future freedom fighter John (Heroes' Thomas Dekker) against those seemingly unstoppable Terminator robots from the future. (Possible spoiler alert: Helping them in their battle is an advanced-model female Terminator, played by Firefly's Summer Glau, who describes her character Cameron as "the most human Terminator so far.")

At a TCA session Monday morning, the audience was peppered with the usual sci-fi obsessives (how can I refrain from calling them geeks?), who tried desperately to figure out the show's new timeline. "As far as I'm concerned, this is T3," says executive producer/writer Josh Friedman (cowriter of the recent War of the Worlds movie). "This is the continuation of what I call, 'the Sarah Connor trilogy.' Anything that happens after T2 is fair game for us." Consulting producer James Middleton, who helped develop the T3: Rise of the Machine movie, adds: "We're taking a phrase that's very important in T2: ‘No fate but what we make.' This is a new fate for Sarah Connor, so we are creating an entirely new timeline."

**snippage**

At the moment, Fox still lists The Sarah Connor Chronicles as airing Sundays at 9 pm/ET (the old X-Files time period) on an undetermined mid-season date. As usual, though, let's see how the fall shakes out before we start worrying where the show will air and what it will displace. Suffice it to say that Fox will put all of its promotional and scheduling muscle behind this one.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

That's cool that the TV show will ignore T3. At first, I was furious, but then I realised that this is a different medium and thus should be treated differently. The only way to do a post-T2 story is to ignore T3 which said nothing happened since T2.

If there is a T4, will it follow T3 or TSCC? I'd rather it follow T3, I want to see John Connor and Kate Brewster create the resistance.

Comment

Blackmarket Pies Blog: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Spoilers:

From the Blackmarket Pies blog:

http://blackmarketpies.blogspot.com/...ah-connor.html

Spoilers on The Sarah Connor Chronicles - the semi-official sequel to
                                Terminator 2, allowing the fans that absolutely hated Terminator 3 to
                                forget that it ever existed.
                                Last edited by morjana; 24 July 2007, 12:20 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X