Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator TV Show - "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - "SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that sucks. Stupid FOX.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

this sounds good ...when is it suppose to air again?
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Next year I think but I'm not 100% sure, possibly winter 2007.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I didn't get a chance to see the trailer because Warner pulled it off of YouTube...but this sounds like a load of crap. In the event that the television happens to be on the same channel as this show, I might sit down to watch it...that is until I find the remote.

I don't see how a spin off of these amazing movies could happen...but then again...stragner things have happened.

We'll see...until then...I'm very skeptical.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman View Post
            The links to the youtube trailers are no longer available
            Is there another place where to watch the trailer?
            I've googled it but it always links to those dead links.
            Fox has apparently requested to remove them ...
            Huh? Remove a TRAILER from Youtube? That's FREE advertising. *shakes head*

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              Huh? Remove a TRAILER from Youtube? That's FREE advertising. *shakes head*
              Yes and you know, now some TV channels pay to have the exclusivity to show some trailers before anyone else ...
              A channel in Belgium has paid to show the pirates of the carribean trailer in exclusivity before anyone else. They even made ads to advertise .... a trailer which is an ad too! See how world evovles, we pay to advertise an advertisement!!!! Crazy world!

Well, anywhere else where I could have a look at that trailer?
              Gilles
              http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
              Ben Browder interview
              Beau Bridges interview

Comment

I found a link to the trailer, have a good look.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20...nicles-trailer

Comment

Yes and you know, now some TV channels pay to have the exclusivity to show some trailers before anyone else ...
                  A channel in Belgium has paid to show the pirates of the carribean trailer in exclusivity before anyone else. They even made ads to advertise .... a trailer which is an ad too! See how world evovles, we pay to advertise an advertisement!!!! Crazy world!
                  Wow.....now that is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post

Looks interesting, even if I have some doubts about it and that it could destroy the franchise. But I don't think that it will fit with Terminator 3. Maybe we should forget Terminator 3 to watch this or there could be some nonsense somewhere. Or maybe is that something independant such what Smallville is to the Superman movies .....
                    Gilles
                    http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                    Ben Browder interview
                    Beau Bridges interview

Comment

[QUOTE=Wallpaperman;6748285]there could be some nonsense somewhere. QUOTE]

yeah...the entire concept of the television show would be a good first place to look for the nonsense...

but that's just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post

omg dont look very good

i bet it get max 2 maybe 3 seasons

Comment

Heh, I finally saw Terminator 3, and really begin to wonder how this show would fit in. Too bad Nick Stahl isn't starring.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                            Heh, I finally saw Terminator 3, and really begin to wonder how this show would fit in. Too bad Nick Stahl isn't starring.
                            I'll have to go with Wallpaperman on this.

...I don't think that it will fit with Terminator 3... maybe is that something independant such what Smallville is to the Superman movies .....
                            But Smallville only works because it started before a time that a story was told. The only thing I think they could do it forget all of the movies and go with the TV story alone.
                            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I hope that the story line is good, seeing as I can only see it being a terminator just trying to find Sarah and John!!

It probbly needs a lot of promotion!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

The Terminator
                                The original movie that started it all, this will always be canon.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day
                                Most people agree that this is supperior to the original movie, so this wall always be canon as well.

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
                                You could say that this is the end of the Terminator saga. You could also say that the ending makes way for a 4th movie set during the future war and either without the time travel angle or a time travel plot other than future Terminators trying to kill/protect John Connor.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles
                                T3 stated that nothing happened since T2. Sarah Connor died of cancer three years later after the events of T2. T3 could feature Terminators from after the events of T3 going back to a time between T2 and T3. This may lead to Sarah Connor recieving treatment for her cancer so she doesn't die. Alternatively, they may simply ignore T3, making no effort to tie the TV show into it.

Terminator 4
                                The fourth feature film will feature the Man vs. Machine war, but it will also tie into the TV show. If the TV show ignores T3, does that mean T4 will ignore T3?

Ultimately, I don't care if the TV show ignores T3 since they are of different mediums. I'll only be upset if T4 ignores T3, because I want to see a follow up to T3, a movie which I feel is quite good and worthy of a sequel.

Comment

Working...
                                X