This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wraith Affair

Wouldn't it be interesting if say Beckett and Steve's sister were stuck on a planet together and it would turn out that the Ancient's special gene would make it impossible for the Wraith to feed upon people with this gene (an interesting and a good reason to kill the Ancients in the first place).

In addition, as Beckett and Steve's sister would spend time together on the planet, waiting for their rescue and forced to help each other in order to survive, the would fall in love?

Haha. This plot development would be pure evil. Would you agree? Discuss.
    Channara

-"How come I never get to kiss anybody?"
    -"Well, it's a... there's being episode written for you ...soon. Very soon."
    -"Sure."

No, i dont agree.
    A. If the bug that attacked Shep was actually related to the Wraith that would discount the Ancients being immune to Wraith.
    B. Love stories in Stargate are boring and usually end in death. I'd rather watch some Wraith ass kicking.
    When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

Wraith is a boring race, all they do is eat and sleep. Anything they can do to spice them up is good in my book.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

Originally posted by RUhunter
        I'd rather watch some Wraith ass kicking.
        Me too... ass kicking always wins out with me in the end...

Comment

Originally posted by 220683
          Wraith is a boring race, all they do is eat and sleep. Anything they can do to spice them up is good in my book.
          I agree with this too... yes, it is early on... but I am a little surprised that things have been as boring as they have been with the wraith... thank goodness for the genii

Comment

Oh come on guys, I think you're the ones who are boring. I'm not saying it should be done on the show. But it would be a weird twist..

I can almost imagine the dialogue.. I think I will be developing it during the summer break. But not any idea has to be taken so seriously.. Don't you have any weird twists in plot coming to mind?
            Channara

-"How come I never get to kiss anybody?"
            -"Well, it's a... there's being episode written for you ...soon. Very soon."
            -"Sure."

Comment

As long as stuff gets blown up, but that would still be kinda creepy. I mean, they're completely different alien races errr... species? and stuff....
              Last edited by NightGloom; 20 September 2004, 11:04 AM.
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Thor
                I agree with this too... yes, it is early on... but I am a little surprised that things have been as boring as they have been with the wraith... thank goodness for the genii
                The Genii truly hold up to the theory that men (humans) are the most ruthless when it comes to having enemies!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by 220683
                  my god...i'm a wraith.
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

The Genii are pitiful. It would be better if they actually sewed the Swastikas onto their clothing and stopped pretending they weren't Nazi ripoffs. Screw the humans of the Pegasus Galaxy.
                    When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

Well I think the Wraith are prety crap well, I mean they destroyed the Ancients yet so far we've been kicking ass, all they've got is 60 ships and all it takes to blow them up is one tactical nuke!!! The Goauld would salughter them in my opinion

Comment

Why not use a few of the Naquida generators we brought thru the gate, throw them on loop mode while in a Hive ship and watch the explosion. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                          The Genii truly hold up to the theory that men (humans) are the most ruthless when it comes to having enemies!
                          Amen, Ancient 1. Right on the nose, or "Spot on" as my friends from the UK say...

Comment

What I do not get is why didn't the Ancients just wipe out the Wraith during one of their long hibernations? Even if they were awake when the Ancients got to Pegasus all the Ancients had to do was lay low and hide out until the next big sleep. I am sure they had to hibernate eventually and the Ancients should have still had the means since they were so powerful....or so we are lead to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyE
                              What I do not get is why didn't the Ancients just wipe out the Wraith during one of their long hibernations? Even if they were awake when the Ancients got to Pegasus all the Ancients had to do was lay low and hide out until the next big sleep. I am sure they had to hibernate eventually and the Ancients should have still had the means since they were so powerful....or so we are lead to believe.
                              IIRC....and perhaps I'm not....in the pilot the hologram said that they discovered the Wraith while they were asleep. They'd already spent a lot of time seeding planets so for them to hangout and wait for the next big sleep (hey that would make a great movie title...hehe) would mean they would volountarily let the Wraith plunder all the planets they'd seeded. Something I don't think those fine upstanding Ancients would do.
                              Thanks!
                              Jordan

my page
                              My LJ
                              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
                              X