Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGM - Stargate Atlantis YouTube Contest!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGM - Stargate Atlantis YouTube Contest!!

I'm not very good at this stuff, so I'll let Ronon Dex tell you all about it.

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...=118&Itemid=35

So, who wants to go around cleaning up the trails of Awesome that follows David Hewlett everywhere he goes? I'm sorry, I meant "who else".

why the hell must you be 18 for a freaking contest?!!?!? it's not freaking fair, cuz i love to make stargate movies too!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

dammm old enough just only for american's arrrgghh
      sigpic

Comment

Hi !
        can somebody help me for what he said.
        I'd like to make a transcript

i have problems with this part :

Remember, saving the universe isn't done with big guns ......it's done by me, doc rodney mckay on Stargate atlantis

thanks for the help

Comment

Remember, saving the universe isn't done with big guns, a great uniform, and a fantastic head of hair. It's done by me, doctor rodney mckay on Stargate Atlantis, Fridays, 9PM, on the Scifi Channel.

Is that what you wanted?
          Verdammt durch das Fleisch.
          Gerettet durch das Blut.

Comment

1. It's open to citizens in all countries (they changed the rules)

2. The age thing is a legal issue...that'll have been imposed on the competition...obviously David Hewlett is fine with kids, but for legal reasons, it'd be against the law for him or any other cast member to talk 'face to face' with someone who's legally a minor over the internet.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Ezi_May View Post
              Remember, saving the universe isn't done with big guns, a great uniform, and a fantastic head of hair. It's done by me, doctor rodney mckay on Stargate Atlantis, Fridays, 9PM, on the Scifi Channel.

Is that what you wanted?
              hey that's it !

thanks !

(it was easy finally.... when you read it, at least...maybe i haven't searched enough ^^, i could have found "head of hair" by deduction :s)

but thanks again for having helping a poor French in her transcription XD

Comment

Originally posted by Lenora View Post
                hey that's it !

thanks !

(it was easy finally.... when you read it, at least...maybe i haven't searched enough ^^, i could have found "head of hair" by deduction :s)

but thanks again for having helping a poor French in her transcription XD
                lol that video is funny time to make a video to submit
                just found out you have to be over 18 dam
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

I'm entering! ^_^ I've been workingon my video for a few days now, it's almost complete and I'm so excited about it that I'm.... typing in this forum instead of sleeping at 5am

Comment

Hey guys!

We have our first entry for the contest up and it's in the same spirit as the rest of our Atlantis fan films. Be sure to check it out and show your support of us by watching it often and sharing it with friends to help us make it to the finals!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0kr-hnefjI

Thank you kindly and wishing you much love, laughter and light!
                    Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

Hey guys!

Did you see that the account of that guy who runs the contest is suspended????
                      And the promo vid of DH is also deleted due to terms of use violation (or whatever..)!!!!!

What the hell just happened there????
                      Will the contest still go on? I was just about to submit an entry but now..???

This was totally official, wasn't it? I do not understand it! I'm really confused by now...

Maybe somebody could tell me what's going on???

Comment

The contest is still on, and the account and videos are back. Youtube has been going a little overboard with pulling videos. There are 2 youtube contests plus 3 on the official site. Check them all out.

http://www.youtube.com/group/mckaycontest

http://www.youtube.com/group/greenscreen

http://stargate.mgm.com/sweeps_chooser.php

Comment

is david hewlett really that up himself in real life or is he just putting it on...........i mean i guess ing he's not that bad but i just can't picture him having humility either..............
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

From what I've seen of him, he has no problem poking fun at himself. Hell, he did that and a lot more from that Ronon vid.

Great man.

Comment

Working...
                            X