Death in Smallville Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death in Smallville Spoiler

The episode is awesome and guess who dies?

Spoiler:
    Chloe gave her life to Lois Lane and Lana goes BOOM.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Spoiler:
    We never actually see lana's body.all we know is that the car exploded.For s7 they could still decide to bring her back.unless i missed something when i watched.

Spoiler:
    I watched again and what you see is her getting in the car making sure lionel saw it.
    Then his and our views get blocked by the truck giving her the time to get away safely.
    We never see or hear anyone mentioning a corpse or so.
    Last edited by Aret; 18 May 2007, 11:12 AM.

Comment

i read somewhere that lana lang will be returning for season 7 with all the other original cast!
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        I think Lana will somehow survive that, as will Chloe. I really hope Chloe does...
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
          Spoiler:
          I think Lana will somehow survive that, as will Chloe. I really hope Chloe does...
          If they did kill
          Spoiler:
          Chloe
          like that, I will be so upset. What a way for her to go.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

No need to put everything in spoiler boxes, guys. The thread title warns about spoilers.

After further thought, I'm starting to think Lana set up her own bomb to make everyone think she was dead. And who knows? Maybe she hired the milk (or postal) truck to come around and block Lionel's view. That would explain Lex's shock.
            Or maybe it was just a random terrorist attack that had nothing to do with the series. That would be funny.
            I wish she were dead.

And, writers, if anything does happen to Chloe, well, let's just say you'll regret it. I can make prison look like a picnic.

Comment

If Chloe is dead I will be pissed!
              She's my favourite character after Clark.

I think Lana is alive, they made that Postal truck so obvious that it had to be there for something. My bet is Lana jumped in the back as it went past.

Seriously, if Chloe dies someone is going to have their ass kicked.
              Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

Yea i also agree i dont believe lana is dead i think it was staged so she could escape lex, i mean whos guna hunt down a dead person lol also im not totally convinced by
                Spoiler:
                chloes death

I thought the episode overall was great however the ending wasnt that good imo. Clark being knocked out the dam and his double flying after him they could have done somthing else dont ask me what lol i dont know i just didnt feel it ended that well, but the episdoe itself was great

Comment

Erm the episode is finished therefore we don't need spoilers!!

Anywayz, I liked the Bizarro centric theme, hopefully they start to do more story lines off the comics!!!
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                    Erm the episode is finished therefore we don't need spoilers!!

Anywayz, I liked the Bizarro centric theme, hopefully they start to do more story lines off the comics!!!
                    Yea its finished in america and canada not in the uk however or elsewhere.

Comment

chloe wont die! shes just knocked out or drained down she will recharge and lana obvious she went into the milk truck there was enough time to shut the door, run to the side of it and jump in where linoel was the other side of it and only saw her apparently getting in and then 'BOOM' other wise the truck would of stopped and the driver go 'oh my god a explosion is everyone ok" but NOOO it drove off!

and lionel at the end what a whack to the head!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nothing is more suspicious than a randomly passing by postal van, as soon as I saw it, I knew Lana was going to disappear. Though her return is doubtful, I mean what would be the point of returning after faking her own death, I think she won't come back full time, but she might make a guest appearance in a mid season two parter or something similar.

As Chloe, she was a little on the pale side to be anything but dead, if they do some how keep her in the show, it will probaly be in a coma.
                        http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

I caught onto the truck right away and figured that Lana must have gotten in. Perfect, albeit cliched way to "survive."

I really hope Chloe lives... the show wouldn't be the same without her.

Comment

I feel Chloe will rise from 'dead'.

Spoiler:

Notice Tear .... her meteor freak power?? Reanamation? Could be since she has not cried over a dead person yet, where the tear would have touched the dead persons body

The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Did they actually say someone would die or just someone leaving the show??

Spoiler:
                              coz Martha is gone now...and maybe Lana won't turn up for a season or two. I could handle that.

Comment

Working...
                              X