X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Season Finale!

Beware of minor spoilers below:

Synopsis for "A Matter of Faith, Part One"
    As Grant, Sivea, Chase, Christine, Lenori and Adams head for Vorian along with their Enoly prisoner, Grovin, a fateful battle takes place between the Vorian and Kih'Andari fleet. Meanwhile, Dureg takes extreme measures to ensure that he will get what he desires.

With the finale about to kick off in two days, I figured I'd post a couple of hints and pieces of information to hopefully get some discussion going. After all, season finales are like Christmas -- they only come once a year. And it would be a shame to let them pass by without some attention and discussion, especially with some of the shockers that are headed your way over the course of the next two episodes.

Again, some of this information could be viewed as spoilers. So if you'd prefer to not know anything about the next two episodes, you shouldn't read any further. Otherwise, here goes...

By the end of "A Matter of Faith, Part Two" the status of one of our regular characters will be unknown. And whoever this character will be, he or she will be a recurring character in Season Four.

Before the season ends the Book of Nosah'trah will be found.

If Stargate: Horizon were shot for television, "A Matter of Faith, Parts One and Two" would be the most expensive episode produced since the pilot. And that's saying something.

Season Four is already in early development stages, and an official press release and premiere date will be headed your way very soon.

There's some things that should get some talks going. Feel free to ask questions; and don't tell me you don't have any questions, when, in fact, you do, but you're just keeping them to yourselves. I know you're all wondering who'll be a recurring character next season, so don't hessitate to speculate.

I'll finish by saying that I'm personally very, very happy with the finale. I think it'll be a memorable and surprising conclusion to a season long arc. And I'm looking forward to seeing your reactions (hopefully some more than usually).
    Last edited by Alex Rubit; 15 May 2007, 07:52 PM.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

My best guest grant or sivea, either Grant is force into going on a journey by the Nebulan women or Sivea decided to leave horizon, it could be David or Tom but the other two are much more interesting with both could go on a journey to discover their true destiny, sivea obviously to learn to control her new found gifts and Grant to learn the secrets of the Nebulan, both could form a overall ark through out the next season.

Must admit what you did in terms of space battles would probably have the producers begging to be allowed more money I really doubt you would of got all the space scenes in their, unless the fx department chuck in a few freebies or have a buy one get one special offer on.

So I guest all our main cast will get out alive, will their be any new traitors discovered in the last episode.
    And will any of the free draque or any enoly show up on Vorian.

And will earth have all of it main vessels survive the battle or will their be more losses grant will have to answer for.

will Dur'reg evil plan succeeds, come on you let the bad guys evil plan succeed at least once.

Comment

i have a theory that sivok becomes a series regular next season
      i mean u were talking about something "big" for him

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
        My best guest grant or sivea, either Grant is force into going on a journey by the Nebulan women or Sivea decided to leave horizon, it could be David or Tom but the other two are much more interesting with both could go on a journey to discover their true destiny, sivea obviously to learn to control her new found gifts and Grant to learn the secrets of the Nebulan, both could form a overall ark through out the next season.
        Grant's destiny with regard to the Nebulan is something that will definitely continue to be an ongoing arc throughout the series. Most likely that will come to a conclusion in the series finale -- whenever that will be.

As for Sivea, there's definitely a lot of potential there, and we intend to explore that further. How exactly that will play out, you'll have to keep reading the episodes for the answer to that one.

We have some interesting plans for David and Tom, as well as all of the characters. More than in any previous seasons, all of the main characters will have their own arc or arcs in Season Four. Right now we're in the process of figuring out what these respective arcs will be.

So I guest all our main cast will get out alive, will their be any new traitors discovered in the last episode.
        And will any of the free draque or any enoly show up on Vorian.
        Those are all some interesting points.

And will earth have all of it main vessels survive the battle or will their be more losses grant will have to answer for.
        At this point, I don't think Grant would be the one to have to answer for any losses. He merely requested additional ships, but it was the decision of the ISGC and its respective governments to go ahead and send those ships.

But on that note, let me toss in some early Season Four plans. One thing that Season Four will be dealing with to a large extent, is the consequences of the Stargate being public on Earth. This has been something we've been addressing on and off ever since "Home Front," but in Season Four that will turn into a major arc. Our plan is to show a very realistic scenario of what could happen if this were all happening in today's world. What exactly that means for Earth, we'll be finding out next season.

will Dur'reg evil plan succeeds, come on you let the bad guys evil plan succeed at least once.
        Tomorrow this time you'll have the answer to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by andy tyler View Post
          i have a theory that sivok becomes a series regular next season
          i mean u were talking about something "big" for him
          Yup. Definitely big plans for Sivok. Not sure about him becoming a regular, but he'll be in the two hour season premiere.

Comment

Working...
          X