"A Matter of Faith, Part One" Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"A Matter of Faith, Part One" Trailer

You've been waiting for it, and here it finally is. The trailer for the first part of the season finale!

Looks like one or two characters will be returning for the finale; shouldn't be too much of a surprise. And with that... let the speculation fun begin. And I think there's a couple of things in this trailer that do have to make you wonder.

http://uk.geocities.com/alex_stargat...23_trailer.pdf
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Here's hoping this episode is as good or better than the last.

Comment

One can always hope.

Comment

I think you just missed out on the 'have faith' pun you could have made.

Comment

That's very true.

So let me try this again: Just have some faith. Faith is a very important part of the finale. We should all have faith. Faith is good. It's all about faith. It's... a matter of faith.

And... it turned out the be a very fitting title for both parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
            That's very true.

So let me try this again: Just have some faith. Faith is a very important part of the finale. We should all have faith. Faith is good. It's all about faith. It's... a matter of faith.

And... it turned out the be a very fitting title for both parts.
            And you know someone called Faith too

I've been missing last few weeks, and probably will for some time on the forum and reading episodes. The plus side is I will get at least three episodes to read. So its like xmas, I'll get at least three presents.

I could speculate a bit but there is no time for that now, gotta sleep.

Comment

Working...
            X