Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Official Smallville Renewed for Season 7!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Official Smallville Renewed for Season 7!

Finally we get the good news, Smallville renewed for season 7. Another 22 episodes.

Link to TVGuide
    I HATE SY-FY

Are we sure that's good?

No, I'm just kidding. Mostly. Maybe. *grin*

It's just that Season 6 has been.... well, at least for me, the words to describe the horror the second half of this season has been.... I don't know if it is the network or the writers, but I'm not sure I can handle another season of this. I'll make my decision on whether to keep it in my viewing schedule after seeing how the finale goes.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

One last season. Make it a good one, guys.

Comment

this show seriously needs to end.......................

Comment

Obviously I'm a minority here but... AWESOME

Comment

I like the show. Keep it going!

Comment

Spoiler:
              I'm sure the fans will be pleased when they find out the Lana/Clark/Lex love triangle comes to an end in the finale.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Yeh, Gough said that in season 7 there will be new characters in Superheroes and then, new relationships, so maybe we will start to see some clark and Lois action.
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Yay, one more season of meteor freaks and Luthorcorp experiments gone wrong. By the way I'm being sarcastic.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I think this is the last one from what I have heard

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
                      I think this is the last one from what I have heard
                      I've heard rumors stating the same thing. If it is the last season, I plan to enjoy it to the fullest. I'm just happy we're getting another season.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Actually, Tom Welling is signed for an eighth season, which stunned me. I think TPTB want an eighth season. The ratings may be crashing, but I think they're still better than anything else on the CW, except ANTM.

As far as Clark/Lois, I read in an interview that they are prohibited from doing anything with that because of the movies. They can play with it in a Crimson type episode where they have a reset button, but nothing serious.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

I think they should just ignore the movies and get on with it. Personally, I think the concept of Smallville should end and maybe start off some kind of "Metropolis"-centric show.

But otherwise, I'm looking forward to season 7 ...

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            Actually, Tom Welling is signed for an eighth season, which stunned me. I think TPTB want an eighth season. The ratings may be crashing, but I think they're still better than anything else on the CW, except ANTM.
                            That's odd. All other evidence so far has pointed to the fact that season seven will be the last.
                            Got links?

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            As far as Clark/Lois, I read in an interview that they are prohibited from doing anything with that because of the movies. They can play with it in a Crimson type episode where they have a reset button, but nothing serious.
                            Hmm... Don't see how you could write up something like this in a contract, or set bounds and limits.
                            This seems somewhat doubtful.

Comment

Yeh HyperCaz, your right, think about it, Smallville finishes but anew series starts called "Metropolis", that would be so sick, but it would be onvious that it would be ridiculously expensive for a good show to be produced, too expensive for any network to sign up.

They would need Clark in his uniform, more graphics, flying and stuff like that!!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                              X