This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Atlantis/ Ships???

Just wondering if anybody has the complete/ 3D view of either atlantis or ancient warships or other ships??

Preferably atlantis revolving or the ship revolving

Why u ask?

Well im trying to create a screensaver like the ones on Atlantis-Ancient screens/ the one ships...

Also does anybody have the asgard font, the ancient font are easy to find but what about the asgardrian font

Thanks

Sorry but does anybody else have a picture of the layout of atlantis...

please post pictures

GReatly apprieate it!!!!

Comment

Wow, those are some amazing images. Is that site made by the people who do the effects or something?

Comment

Those are awesome, detail and everything. Good find! Green!

: Green is Good.
        sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Very nice high res renders.

Notice the gate shaped section on one of the piers? Hmmmm.... what could it be? An Ancient super-gate? A weapon (please please) A garbage compacter?

Now, upgraded with 1 forum demerit point for the use of sarcasm.
          "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Ambassador Koch, Believers, 1.10 B5

Comment

wow very nice pics i also found this 1 its of the bridge of an ancient war ship from inferno didn't notice how big it was till the other day esp compared to the earth ships bridge

http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/zoc...a-2x19-362.jpg

Comment

The Asgard font is just Futhark Runes. If you search for 'Elder Futhark' I think you will easily find it.

Comment

Thanks people, though some of those images would be hard to make it revolve... i.e. atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by InoXIo View Post
                  wow very nice pics i also found this 1 its of the bridge of an ancient war ship from inferno didn't notice how big it was till the other day esp compared to the earth ships bridge

http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/zoc...a-2x19-362.jpg
                  I couldn't believe how big the bridge was either and when I saw where the bridge is situated on the ship, it put into perspective just how big the ship is overall!

There's just something I love about the Aurora-class. Some people think it's ugly and resembles a turd , but I think there's a beauty in its rather unwieldy lines.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                  X