Could Sylar kill Claire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Sylar kill Claire?

At least using his normal method, could he kill her or would she regenerate at a quicker pace than he works to aquire new powers?
    sigpic

She spent a long while dead when in the morgue. She only revived when the sharp thing was taken from her neck.

Sylar could kill her, yep, I reckon he could take her power. Maybe though, if he didn't kill her 'properly' and she revives, he'd lose the power again.

Madeleine

Comment

ep 'five years gone'
      Spoiler:
      He already killed her in "Five Years Gone" pretending to be Nathan.
      Last edited by Madeleine; 15 May 2007, 01:05 AM.
      Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Please could you remember to use spoiler tags in any thread that isn't labelled as a spoilery thread? Ta.

Madeleine

Comment

I was thinking, something that Claire/Peter would benefit from is a nice thick back of the head sheild.

Comment

Spoiler:
            I don't understand how he could have killed her in the future episode. Sylar tried to kill Peter in the same way and he healed himself. So why couldn't Claire do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rian View Post
              Spoiler:
              I don't understand how he could have killed her in the future episode. Sylar tried to kill Peter in the same way and he healed himself. So why couldn't Claire do that?
              Spoiler:
              When Sylar was cutting peters head open Mohinder bashed him with a chalk board and then he healed.
              Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Chaos View Post
                Spoiler:
                When Sylar was cutting peters head open Mohinder bashed him with a chalk board and then he healed.
                Spoiler:
                No Peter healed, and then threw Syler away with TK. Mohinder bashed Syler with the chalkboard after he had "killed" Peter with the glass shard. I still don't know why Mohinder didn't kill Syler when he was unconscious, it would have been fairly easy to snap his neck.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

No, Peter began healing as Sylar was cutting his head open.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Peter has teh ability to wield multiple powers, and I'm willing to bet he was able to summon a power to counter Sylar's cutting ability, hence why Sylar looked so confused as to why the cutting stopped working. Probably what happened was that he used TK to block Sylar's TK Scalpel.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Peter has teh ability to wield multiple powers, and I'm willing to bet he was able to summon a power to counter Sylar's cutting ability, hence why Sylar looked so confused as to why the cutting stopped working. Probably what happened was that he used TK to block Sylar's TK Scalpel.
                      That very well could be the case. It is certainly plausible.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Here's how I interpreted the situation. Peter started to heal while Sylar was doing his thing. Sylar didn't expect this and he stopped and hesitated, giving Peter the advantage. If Sylar knew he would heal he'd have been more brutal and quick about it, rather than taking his time. It seems to me he enjoys cutting through peoples heads like that, he seemed disappointed when Issac wouldn't scream.

If it was Claire he would just continue trying to remove her skullcap and although it might take longer or require a more brutal method he could certainly do it. As a last resort he could even shove a stick into her brain to prevent regen then remove the top of her head and remove the stick so her brain heals. Then just remove the brain as the top of her skull won't grow back, we've seen she won't heal unless the separated pieced are placed together again.

Remember Claire wouldn't be able to fight back like Peter did. It'd just be a little harder like removing the top off a very stubborn jar.
                        Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

She can come back, at least from what I can tell, only when all of her is together. Or is the something that killed her is removed. So if Sylar does his normal thing, she will not come back unless she is all there.

: Green is Good.
                          sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Well, two things must be together in order for her to heal. One, whatever is cutting her brain off from teh rest of her body needs to be removed (claire had a stick in her brain stem). Also, Sylar was going regular pace in 5 years gone on Claire.

So she can't rapidheal in that case.

Comment

Working...
                            X