PDA

View Full Version : DL's fate. Spoilers for Landslide

Professor Chaos
May 14th, 2007, 08:02 PM
If DL dies that means Peter can never walk through walls.:( Don't get me wrong, I want DL to die, but phasing was a really cool power. I would've liked Peter to have an ability like that that Sylar could never get.

Buddhawasanancient
May 14th, 2007, 08:09 PM
In the trailer it... showed him still alive, but not in great shape

Iguana775
May 15th, 2007, 05:54 AM
I'm pretty sure he's dead unless he can somehow use the brain matter he grabbed out of Linderman to heal himself....which I doubt he can do that.

jmw326
May 15th, 2007, 06:05 AM
In the trailer it... showed him still alive, but not in great shape

Yep, I saw that too.

Cap116
May 15th, 2007, 08:21 AM
I think he is still alive, he always could phase and let the bullet fall out, and that could help heal him.

IcyNeko
May 15th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Watch the previews, folks. :P

Iguana775
May 15th, 2007, 04:00 PM
I think he is still alive, he always could phase and let the bullet fall out, and that could help heal him.

It still wouldnt reverse the damage caused by the bullet.

Trek_Girl42
May 15th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Watch the previews, folks. :P
Not everyone gets the same preview- I don't think he was even in ours. :)

the fifth man
May 15th, 2007, 06:06 PM
I hope he survives somehow. I'm starting to like his character more and more.

The Ori
May 15th, 2007, 06:58 PM
I swear there is no need to put spoilers on because it has already aired on US TV. But anyways it was a good way to keep us on our seats maybe they will tell us what happens to him next week!

the fifth man
May 15th, 2007, 07:18 PM
I swear there is no need to put spoilers on because it has already aired on US TV. But anyways it was a good way to keep us on our seats maybe they will tell us what happens to him next week!

I sure hope they tell us what happens with him. It is the season finale after all.

memnarch
May 16th, 2007, 12:09 PM
I hope he lives. He's a much more interesting character than his wife and it's really cool seeing him struggle with fatherhood.

Doze
May 16th, 2007, 12:41 PM
I hope he lives. He's a much more interesting character than his wife and it's really cool seeing him struggle with fatherhood.Agreed.

We know that Peter meets DL in the next show because he had that power in 'Five Years Gone'. And he died in the blast in that one.Don't know if a Spoiler quote was needed but I did it anyway. :cool:

Iguana775
May 16th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Agreed.

We know that Peter meets DL in the next show because he had that power in 'Five Years Gone'. And he died in the blast in that one.Don't know if a Spoiler quote was needed but I did it anyway. :cool:

I thought it was Sylar that had the power. he looked freaked out when he went through the door. I dont think it was Peter that did it.

But just cause something was in 5 years gone, doesnt mean it will happen. things could change still.

Professor Chaos
May 16th, 2007, 01:40 PM
In 5 Years Gone it was Sylar (who was using Candice's power to look like Nathan) who pulled Peter through the wall. Then Peter said something like "Who are you? My brother can't walk through walls."

Speaking of which, I hope Sylar doesn't kill Candice either. I was starting to warm up to her in Landslide.

Descent
May 17th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Personally im okay if D.L. bites the dust. He's definitely not an essential character at this point.

Trek_Girl42
May 17th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Personally im okay if D.L. bites the dust. He's definitely not an essential character at this point.
I agree- I'm not particularly bothered either way, I don't really want him to die, but I don't mind if he does.

Doze
May 17th, 2007, 05:49 PM
I thought it was Sylar that had the power. he looked freaked out when he went through the door. I dont think it was Peter that did it.

But just cause something was in 5 years gone, doesnt mean it will happen. things could change still.
Peter walked through the wall to to save Hiro from Matt
Here: http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/heroes_04.shtml?show=heroes20

Iguana775
May 18th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Peter walked through the wall to to save Hiro from Matt
Here: http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/heroes_04.shtml?show=heroes20

if you're talking about the scene after hiro is tazered and he comes in to save them, then no, he doesnt walk through any wall. He becomes visible right as he comes through the doorway. i didnt see him walking through any walls. the scene is at 34 seconds left in part 3.

Auchioane
May 21st, 2007, 03:35 AM

In australia its yet to be airred so spoiler tags ftw.

Ehecatl
May 22nd, 2007, 08:07 PM
He is still alive just in really bad shape. Seresh saves him.

Buddhawasanancient
May 22nd, 2007, 08:46 PM
He is still alive just in really bad shape. Seresh saves him.

Yeah, in the graphic novel it shows...
Micah and Niki back home and Micah asks her "Is dad gonna be alright" and she says "He's gonna be fine. The doctors are taking real good care of him"

Hypochondriac
May 23rd, 2007, 07:08 AM

That could be a very bad idea. It's possible the bullet is compressing a vessel and preventing further bleeding.