X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DL's fate. Spoilers for Landslide

If DL
    Spoiler:
    dies that means Peter can never walk through walls. Don't get me wrong, I want DL to die, but phasing was a really cool power. I would've liked Peter to have an ability like that that Sylar could never get.
    Last edited by Skydiver; 15 May 2007, 07:05 AM.
    Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

In the trailer it...
    Spoiler:
    showed him still alive, but not in great shape
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      I'm pretty sure he's dead unless he can somehow use the brain matter he grabbed out of Linderman to heal himself....which I doubt he can do that.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhawasanancient View Post
        In the trailer it...
        Spoiler:
        showed him still alive, but not in great shape
        Yep, I saw that too.

Comment

I think he is still alive, he always could phase and let the bullet fall out, and that could help heal him.

: Green is Good.
          sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Watch the previews, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
              I think he is still alive, he always could phase and let the bullet fall out, and that could help heal him.
              It still wouldnt reverse the damage caused by the bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                Watch the previews, folks.
                Not everyone gets the same preview- I don't think he was even in ours.

Comment

I hope he survives somehow. I'm starting to like his character more and more.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I swear there is no need to put spoilers on because it has already aired on US TV. But anyways it was a good way to keep us on our seats maybe they will tell us what happens to him next week!
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                      I swear there is no need to put spoilers on because it has already aired on US TV. But anyways it was a good way to keep us on our seats maybe they will tell us what happens to him next week!
                      I sure hope they tell us what happens with him. It is the season finale after all.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope he lives. He's a much more interesting character than his wife and it's really cool seeing him struggle with fatherhood.
                        Spoiler:
                        Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch View Post
                          I hope he lives. He's a much more interesting character than his wife and it's really cool seeing him struggle with fatherhood.
                          Agreed.

We know that Peter meets DL in the next show because
                          Spoiler:
                          he had that power in 'Five Years Gone'. And he died in the blast in that one.
                          Don't know if a Spoiler quote was needed but I did it anyway.
                          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                            Agreed.

We know that Peter meets DL in the next show because
                            Spoiler:
                            he had that power in 'Five Years Gone'. And he died in the blast in that one.
                            Don't know if a Spoiler quote was needed but I did it anyway.
                            I thought it was Sylar that had the power. he looked freaked out when he went through the door. I dont think it was Peter that did it.

But just cause something was in 5 years gone, doesnt mean it will happen. things could change still.

Comment

In 5 Years Gone it was Sylar (who was using Candice's power to look like Nathan) who pulled Peter through the wall. Then Peter said something like "Who are you? My brother can't walk through walls."

Speaking of which, I hope Sylar doesn't kill Candice either. I was starting to warm up to her in Landslide.
                              Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Working...
                              X