Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now it is down to the Season Finale! SPOILERS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now it is down to the Season Finale! SPOILERS!!

I really enjoyed "Landslide". Talk about a lot going on in this episode. I can't believe we lost two more heroes already. The body count is rising.

For me, next week can't come soon enough. I think the finale is going to be spectacular.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

I agree. Great stuff this week, can't wait for next Monday to get here.

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
      I agree. Great stuff this week, can't wait for next Monday to get here.
      Tell me about it. I wish I could hit the fast-forward button or something.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

what a great ep ... i didn't expect they'll kill off so many characters in this one ..
        VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I knew we were going to start losing people. I still wasn't prepared though.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I knew we were going to start losing people. I still wasn't prepared though.
            I agree- for once the typical advertisement of "most shocking episode yet" kinda held help for "Landslide".

Comment

Id the final episode gonna be extra long??
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                Id the final episode gonna be extra long??
                The finale is going to be 2 hours long.
                Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Chaos View Post
                  The finale is going to be 2 hours long.
                  TWO HOURS! Holy crap.....that's gonna be one hec of a tv night, two hours each of 24 and Heroes.

Edit: the Heroes finale is not two hours, only one hour, according to Global's schedule anyway.

Comment

I don't remember hearing about it being two hours either. One thing is for sure, two hours or not, this finale is going to seriously rock!
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

http://pogdesign.co.uk/cat/ says it's 2 hours long, but it could be wrong.
                      Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

I looked at the tivo guide data for next monday and it shows it as an hour long.
                        Time is an illusion... Lunchtime, doubly so.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempis View Post
                          I looked at the tivo guide data for next monday and it shows it as an hour long.
                          No matter. It will still kick some serious a**!
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Chaos View Post
                            http://pogdesign.co.uk/cat/ says it's 2 hours long, but it could be wrong.
                            No it doesn't. Look again, it says its 1 hour.

There was some confusion whether it was one or two hours because initially it was going to be two hours, but it has since been split into two episodes Landslide and How to Stop an Exploding Man. So we have already seen the first hour of what was going to be the two hour finale. This is what I heard anyway.
                            Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

I don't know about you guys, over the last few episode I have real respect for Sylar, the character just seems to be leaping out of the TV. The coldness, coolness when confronting people... no sane person could possibly do that. He is by far the most competent and true evolutionary character in the series, where as most of the other character are still somewhat in their infancy in their power, Sylar is cold, calculative and wield his power with confidence with is amazing... the last part of Landslide where he stood atop the roof and play around with Ted's ability and the "Boom" just bring his character up another notch.

Another interesting observation I've got is that it appears that when Peter gain an ability it take him quite a bit of time to master, whereas for Sylar seems to be getting to the skills very quickly. For example, just this episode when Peter absorb Ted's ability, his hand was glowing and he was forcing it under-control, yet we never seen Sylar have the same problem. It could have something to do with his ability to "see how things work".

Comment

Working...
                              X