This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh? BEFORE I SLEEP Spoilers

Yo what's the deal with two weirs? How can they both exist at the same time? You will have to forgive ma ingorance but I don't get it...

explain please...
    Jackson: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
    O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?

2 of any person can exsist at the same time. If there was a Person A(1) from 25 years into the future, and a Person A(2) in our present time, as long the A(2) doesn't get killed, he will still be able to allow the A(1) to live, and come back in time.

The only way 2 persons can not exsist in our present time, is an AU Person A(3).

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

And in Austin Powers there's Dr Evil and MiniMe.

Hope that helps
      No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
      I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
      Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

MiniMe is a clone of Dr. Evil....it has nothing to do with time travel...

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          MiniMe is a clone of Dr. Evil....it has nothing to do with time travel...
          No way ??? Even when Austin Powers travels to the glorious Sixties ?? Just kidding... Yeah Baby!
          No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
          I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
          Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

It's best not to think too hard about paradoxes in time travel episodes. We don't really know enough about how it would work in reality to pick it appart.

Comment

Working...
            X