• Show
Clear All

When does SG1/SGA air?

When?
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

When you use the Seach function.

Comment

Stargate Sg-1's final season is currently airing on the scifi channel at 7pm central time and Atlantis directly after with repeat showings at 10 and 11.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Stargate Sg-1's final season is currently airing on the scifi channel at 7pm central time and Atlantis directly after with repeat showings at 10 and 11.
        I don't think that's what the poster is meaning. They've already posted in the 'Unending' thread etc.

It's more likely meaning the SG-1 movies, as well as S4 of Atlantis.

There are actually a good few threads on this, which a simple search would have revealed. You're most likely looking at Sep/Oct. I think Sci-Fi will get it in a few eps early ahead of UK & Canada.

So still a good few months yet to wait!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          When you use the Seach function.
          I second that motion.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
            I second that motion.
            i locomotion it
            The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Sorry if this has been posted but i just have to ask when it starts to air?

And if they'll be airing 2 episodes in the one night that would be soo cool.

But i will have to get them by other meens since i've got telley west and can't offord to move over to sky

(I won't mention where i get them becuase it violates forum rules)

Comment

Not until October I believe.
                Last edited by Professor Chaos; 16 May 2007, 01:40 AM.
                Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Search Ppl Search!!!

Comment

ty mods!!! now when would you like to see it air... my vote is ten minutes in my room!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko View Post
                      ty mods!!! now when would you like to see it air... my vote is ten minutes in my room!!!
                      I'm 100% with you on that feeling! But it would be even better 5 seconds , time for me to turn the T.V. on!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift View Post
                        When?
                        Nice thread. Open a new thread for the time it will Air as well. Then open another thread how to use the Seach Function.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                          Nice thread. Open a new thread for the time it will Air as well. Then open another thread how to use the Seach Function.
                          Then another new one to tell them to open a new thread!

Comment

You guys are pathetic, it would of taken about 2 posts to answer the dudes question but instead you have to be smart. As usual the negativity shines through from the users of Gate world! Iv been lurking on this site for years but only ever seem to post when something annoys me like this. Why not answer problems in future instead of boosting your post count with pointless snide remarks?

Comment

Originally posted by rb6k View Post
                              You guys are pathetic, it would of taken about 2 posts to answer the dudes question but instead you have to be smart. As usual the negativity shines through from the users of Gate world! Iv been lurking on this site for years but only ever seem to post when something annoys me like this. Why not answer problems in future instead of boosting your post count with pointless snide remarks?

Dude we were just joking around. Can't you take a Fraking Joke?

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X