This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight The Power!

This Year I Have Made My Mind Up!, I Will Not Be Looking At Spoilers, I Am Looking For Other People Who Wanna Do This Too. Last Year I Spoilt Everything I Read Every Episode Review And Watched Lots Of The Episodes On YouTube.

Who's With Me?

--Gaz--

So many capital letters
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell View Post
      This Year I Have Made My Mind Up!, I Will Not Be Looking At Spoilers, I Am Looking For Other People Who Wanna Do This Too. Last Year I Spoilt Everything I Read Every Episode Review And Watched Lots Of The Episodes On YouTube.

Who's With Me?

--Gaz--
      im with you , last year i spoilt the whole of season 3 for myself and although the episodes were still great , some of the excitement was gone with the cliffhangars and showdowns and what not so i will NOT read the reviews or anything.

Comment

I would like to be "with" you but I have no self control and I will read every bit of spoilers for season 4 I can get my hands on.

Comment

i won't go as far as looking at no spoilers cos i really can't help myself but i deffinately won't blatantly go out looking for things about eps. esspecially when i hear it'll be a particularly good one.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Well, I'm not entirely going for the no spoilers but it's remarkable easy not to go looking for them this time around.

I don't really need to know what Carter will do, and therefor I find it easy to stay as far away from spoilers as I can possibly get.

Some info I'd like to know, but I think season 4 (next to season 10 of SG1) will be a season I don't want to know the whole storyline and what not.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ill maybe check a few minor spoiler nothing major though, dont wana ruin it

Comment

I'd love to be with you but I'm too tempted this would be my only option
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

this is torture indeed
                  but rest assured the reward is well worth it

be strong, you won't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                    I would like to be "with" you but I have no self control and I will read every bit of spoilers for season 4 I can get my hands on.

I agree, I am going to try not to but the self-control isn't there. But I am not going to seek out spoilers though.

: Green is Good.
                    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Um...... yeah, I tried that last year and it didn't work out so well. And by that I mean I completely failed. I wont be joining you. Sorry.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

good for you... ill stick to spoilers thanks
                        The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
                          Um...... yeah, I tried that last year and it didn't work out so well. And by that I mean I completely failed. I wont be joining you. Sorry.
                          LOL I'm in the same boat. It's impossible for me to avoid spoilers.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'd like to be that strong , but I'm not. So I'll just go and desperatly search and read all the spoilers that I get my little hands on!
                            sigpic

Comment

It's virtually impossible to be on this forum and not be spoiled. Even if you're strong enough not to visit certain threads or read anything in spoiler tags, some idiot is bound to mess things up for you by posting first and thinking later.
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                              X