Catch me up on Season 6 (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catch me up on Season 6 (SPOILERS)

Okay, I need some help from you guys. Because of the fact I've decided to watch My Name is Earl and The Office (which is in the same timeslots as Smallville), I can't watch Smallville anymore (I flip to Smallville once in a while during a commercial break).

Now to the point, I do plan on downloading the finale (because A) it's suppose to be big and B) VCRs are a pain (you have to fast forward through commercials)), since I'll be watching The Office season finale (followed by the Scrubs season finale).

Instead of wasting around 10 hours of my life trying to catch up, I need you guys to catch me up. If I recall, the last Smallville episode I watched this season was Justice (with the Justice League and all). So just give me the notable details from the episode after Justice to last week's episode, so I'm not lost when watching the finale (even with the Previously On... at the beginning of the episode).

Thanks ahead for your assistance guys,
    Abydos
    sigpic

Lana whines.

The Martian Manhunter saves Clark from being taken over by one of those Zoner beasts.

Lana whines.

Clark is infected with red kryptonite... again. Downside is he makes an idiot of himself and we have to watch. And wince. Upside is he makes an idiot of himself and we get to watch. And laugh.
    Oh, and Lana decides to marry Lex and Clark finds out she's pregnant and tells everyone.

Lana whines.

Jimmy breaks up with Chloe cause he's jealous of Clark. Then they get back together. Lana is stalked. Clark saves her once again.

Lana whines.

We find out Chloe is a krypto-freak, though we don't learn her power yet (but you've probably already heard about the
    Spoiler:
    green tear
    crap). Lana starts to get fed up with how "evil" Lex is.

Lana whines.

Clark doesn't want Lex to marry Lana, and Lana starts having second thoughts... again, but this time cause she discovered his super powers. And we find out there's something weird about Lana's baby, but they never do tell us what cause Lex kills the guy... they better wrap that up in the season finale. Lionel forces Lana to marry Lex. Clark is heartbroken.

Oh, and Lana whines.

Clark takes down a Zoner named Titan, played by a pro-wrestler. Lex gets more material for his experiments, thus allowing him to continue on with the whole "evil" thing.

Lana whines.

WonderWoman turns up as Chloe's mom, with the ability to control meteor freaks. Lex uses her. Clark and Chloe free her. She conveniently loses the ability to reoccur on the show after this episode.

And somehow, Lana manages to whine.

Lex gets trapped in an underground cave with an angry military wife. Lana decides to just leave him down there to die. Clark goes down. Lana decides to save them. Meanwhile, Clark and Lex duke it out and Lex reveals he still deeply desires Clark's friendship and treasured it greatly, also revealing that Clark's not sticking with him, even in the dark times, has led even more to Lex's "evil". Both are rescued. Lana starts touching Clark's man boobs and is about to kiss him when she sees Lex. Then she goes and hugs him.
    Oh yeah, and Lana discovers why Lionel forced her to marry Lex... sorta.

Lana whines.

Lana gets shot and Jimmy engages in a somewhat unrelated fantasy of his while unconscious. Jimmy has to leave the series for a while... conveniently.

Lana whines.

A prototype super-soldier created by Lex must be stopped before it kills Lois. Clark ends up saving her but we discover Lex has several hundred more. Good luck, Clarky boy. Oh, and Lana is just about to the breaking point with Lex. She's incredibly sick of him.

To sum it all up... Lana whines.

Comment

I forgot to mention this. Don't be afraid to add images (aka screen caps), in fact, I encourage it.

And for the record, I caught the moment where we found out Lana wasn't pregnant, but as I mentioned, I was very confused because I'm behind.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
        I forgot to mention this. Don't be afraid to add images (aka screen caps), in fact, I encourage it.
        I'd like to, but my computer is incapable of screen capturing videos for some reason, and I don't want to go downloading a screen-capture program unless it has some recommendations (they're usually loaded with spyware).

Comment

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
          I'd like to, but my computer is incapable of screen capturing videos for some reason, and I don't want to go downloading a screen-capture program unless it has some recommendations (they're usually loaded with spyware).
          Try this site:
          http://www.devotedfansnetwork.com/ga...x.php?cat=2562
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X