This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do we find out the fate of the Ori? Shroud/Ark of Truth spoilers

hi anyone knows which episode that The Ori is defeated??

thanks

The first movie ???

Comment

If your talking about the ori themselves, which I presume you are, then 'The Shroud'. Athough we don't know for sure that they were destroyed.

If you mean the ori army and followers....and maybe the ori themslves....then look out for the first movie.
      sigpic
      By *E*K*R*

Comment

wait for the first movie.It possible they were wiped out in "The Shroud", but we don't know that
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          wait for the first movie.It possible they were wiped out in "The Shroud", but we don't know that
          Exactly! We don't know for sure what went on with the weapon in "The Shroud".

In The Ark of Truth, the first SG-1 movie, the Ori storyline will reach its end though.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Exactly! We don't know for sure what went on with the weapon in "The Shroud".

In The Ark of Truth, the first SG-1 movie, the Ori storyline will reach its end though.
            Well we sorta find out in Dominion but not really, it's still up in the air untill the first movie.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

If the movie spoilers are correct, I think it's very unlikely that the Ori weren't destroyed in 'The Shroud'.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                If the movie spoilers are correct, I think it's very unlikely that the Ori weren't destroyed in 'The Shroud'.
                what do you mean exactly?
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Well according to the spoilers, SG-1 take the Odyssey to the Ori galaxy knowing that if the Ori haven't been destroyed it will be a very short trip. I'm just assuming the good guys don't get killed

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    Well according to the spoilers, SG-1 take the Odyssey to the Ori galaxy knowing that if the Ori haven't been destroyed it will be a very short trip. I'm just assuming the good guys don't get killed
                    me too.I hope they're OK
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

me too.I hope they're OK
                      Yeah that would suck if our heroes were killed though it wouldnt be the first time.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I believe Wright himself mentioned that even he's not really certain (yet) as to whether or not Cooper intends to resolve everything pertaining to the Ori in AoT, or just certain key plot threads.

IMO, it'd be better if certain elements are kept in reserve for possible future direct-to-DVD instalments, since IMO Cooper would really have to pull an uber deus-ex-machina out of nowhere in order to fully deal with the Ori *and* their countless fanatical worshippers in such a short timespan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares View Post
                          I believe Wright himself mentioned that even he's not really certain (yet) as to whether or not Cooper intends to resolve everything pertaining to the Ori in AoT, or just certain key plot threads.

IMO, it'd be better if certain elements are kept in reserve for possible future direct-to-DVD instalments, since IMO Cooper would really have to pull an uber deus-ex-machina out of nowhere in order to fully deal with the Ori *and* their countless fanatical worshippers in such a short timespan.
                          it would be great to keep the Ori for a future films or SGU
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

it would be great to keep the Ori for a future films or SGU
                            For future films, definitely keep them around. For SGU, I don't think so. I would like to see something new for that series.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I vote
                              Spoiler:
                              the ori were destroyed in shroud

BUT, as the others have said, what about their followers? It's gonna take a while to defeat the followers
                              Question:
                              Spoiler:
                              with the ori dead do the Priors still have powers?

Comment

Working...
                              X