PDA

View Full Version : Sylar/Mister Muggles Ship thread

Commander Jumper
May 11th, 2007, 02:59 PM
yes I did it... ok... I'm that scary :D I even made mahself a sig too :D

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/GateFreak/0000000000000000sumglar.jpg

and a wallpaper
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/GateFreak/000000000000000000aasmuglar.jpg

LOL we discuss here the love of a man... and a dog... true love... and everything about the two... twas love at first site... and that's all I need to please my oddness :D

Buddhawasanancient
May 11th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Hahahaha

the fifth man
May 11th, 2007, 07:12 PM
LMAO!!!!:D This is awesome. They make such a cute couple too.

jds1982
May 11th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Ah the evil alliance of mama's boy psychopath and tiny yip dog, never was creepier or more beautiful love story told.

Cap116
May 12th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Funny Stuff.

the fifth man
May 12th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Funny Stuff.

Definitely brings a smile to the face.:D

Commander Jumper
May 13th, 2007, 09:33 AM
:eek: you find this funny *holds back laughter* this is of most seriousness *falls on the floor trying not to laugh* :D:) hopefully this couple will meet again... :p that one moment while Sylar held Muggles in his arms was the greatest romance scene in the history of television

Trek_Girl42
May 16th, 2007, 11:03 AM
:lol: That is awsome, love the pic. :D

Pitry
May 16th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Look at the way they almost look at each other, but resist. The yearning in their eyes.

It's.... that's drama, man. Real proper drama.

the fifth man
May 16th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Look at the way they almost look at each other, but resist. The yearning in their eyes.

It's.... that's drama, man. Real proper drama.

I totally agree. In fact, it almost makes me want to cry.:)

Trek_Girl42
May 16th, 2007, 06:32 PM
I totally agree. In fact, it almost makes me want to cry.:)
It's soooooooooo romantic! Forbidden love! :D

the fifth man
May 16th, 2007, 06:41 PM

Indeed it is. LOL!:D

Commander Jumper
May 17th, 2007, 02:37 PM
indeed *sigh* no one would understand their love... they'd be mocked and ridiculed for their love.. and possibly :eek: vomited upon... there ne'er twas a truer love than that of Sylar and Mister Muggles

Descent
May 17th, 2007, 02:48 PM
The love that dare not speak its name...?

This is pretty creepy. O_O

Buddhawasanancient
May 18th, 2007, 03:42 PM

Inter-species Erotica...

Commander Jumper
May 18th, 2007, 07:22 PM
The love that dare not speak its name...?

This is pretty creepy. O_O

love is creepy.... that's how it is :p

Lightbane
May 20th, 2007, 12:50 AM
yes I did it... ok... I'm that scary :D I even made mahself a sig too :D

God that is really scary, that so looks like a evil genius sort of thing

Angelique
June 15th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Notice HRG doesn't shoot Sylar after he attacks Claire or anything, it's after he's with Mr Muggles? Yeah, he's totally acting as Mr Muggles' father figure and getting the bad boy away before Mr Muggles runs off with him.

It's so tragic...

sueKay
June 15th, 2007, 02:18 PM
*tries not to laugh*

*fails miserably :D*

Trek_Girl42
June 16th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Notice HRG doesn't shoot Sylar after he attacks Claire or anything, it's after he's with Mr Muggles? Yeah, he's totally acting as Mr Muggles' father figure and getting the bad boy away before Mr Muggles runs off with him.

It's so tragic...
:lol: I can totally see the feature film spin-off.....two starcrossed lovers try to gain acceptance in the world and HRG's approval against all odds.....

Kangmerhah
June 16th, 2007, 05:51 PM
All I can say is.. that is one HOTT ship.

Those eyebrows plus that hot little bark? oh man...

Commander Jumper
June 18th, 2007, 04:48 PM

It's so tragic...

:lol: I can totally see the feature film spin-off.....two starcrossed lovers try to gain acceptance in the world and HRG's approval against all odds.....

I would have laughed out loud if... company weren't around... though i was snickering whilst reading it :D inside of course.. though I'm sure they saw me shaking with laughter... :p

Doze
June 19th, 2007, 10:46 AM
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1048/sylarnmrut6.gif
Made by the great Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel (http://forum.gateworld.net/member.php?u=19911).

Commander Jumper
June 19th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Made by the great Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel (http://forum.gateworld.net/member.php?u=19911).

BY THE GODS!!! I feel loved! the ship that grew in my mind now has a smilie and everything!!! hail to Sylar and Muggles :p http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1048/sylarnmrut6.gif

Trek_Girl42
June 20th, 2007, 06:52 AM
I would have laughed out loud if... company weren't around... though i was snickering whilst reading it :D inside of course.. though I'm sure they saw me shaking with laughter... :p
Hehe, I can't help snickering every time I see the title of this thread. :P

M2W
June 20th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Hehe, I can't help snickering every time I see the title of this thread. :P

I do a little more than snicker. People probably think I'm a nut.

:lol:

the fifth man
June 20th, 2007, 09:08 PM
I do a little more than snicker. People probably think I'm a nut.

That's OK. Most of us here are a little nuts, so at least you're among equals.:)

Elles
June 21st, 2007, 09:10 PM
COMMANDER JUMPER! I am appalled (even though I have just greened you)!

Don't you realize that you have blasphemed?!? Haven't you ever read Chapter 20 of Leviticus?

If a man has carnal relations with an animal, the man shall be put to death, and the animal shall be slain.

How dare you condemn Sylar and Mr. Muggles to this?!?

Commander Jumper
June 24th, 2007, 11:39 AM
it's a misunderstood relationship Elles! plus... no one know of their love aside from us hopeless shippers... tisn't my fault some of us can sense the tension...

Trek_Girl42
June 24th, 2007, 12:18 PM
it's a misunderstood relationship Elles! plus... no one know of their love aside from us hopeless shippers... tisn't my fault some of us can sense the tension...
Tension so thick you couldn't cut it with a knife.....

Doze
June 24th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Tension so thick you couldn't cut it with a knife.....Of course it’s a butter knife but we don't need to pay any attention to that.

Trek_Girl42
June 24th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Of course it’s a butter knife but we don't need to pay any attention to that.

*rates thread five stars*

Commander Jumper
September 29th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Sooooo Shippers [wouldn't this technically be a slash and not a ship?] season 2 episode one showed a brief Muggles scene... was I the only one who totally caught a spark of sadness in Mister Muggles eyes? I think he totally misses Sylar, I mean look at the poor dog. Probably day dreams about Sylar all the time... probably totally sick of Mrs. "BUTLER" by now and her uber happy normal life... He wants to run away and be with Sylar... I can see it in his incredible acting... it screams out in my opinion :D

Trek_Girl42
September 29th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Sooooo Shippers [wouldn't this technically be a slash and not a ship?] season 2 episode one showed a brief Muggles scene... was I the only one who totally caught a spark of sadness in Mister Muggles eyes? I think he totally misses Sylar, I mean look at the poor dog. Probably day dreams about Sylar all the time... probably totally sick of Mrs. "BUTLER" by now and her uber happy normal life... He wants to run away and be with Sylar... I can see it in his incredible acting... it screams out in my opinion :D
I thought my heart was going to break. Their love is so tragic. Mr. Muggles thinks Syler is dead, Syler is.....who knows where. It could have been written by Shakespeare himself.

I think poor Mr. Muggles is losing the will to live.

Commander Jumper
September 30th, 2007, 02:31 AM
I know! sad hu! Shakespeare prolly did write something along the lines of this :D!

You know what would be weird, if in the end Muggles and Sylar really did end up together! :D

Just had an even weirder thought!

What if Muggles is the one who's been haunting Molly's dreams! the one who's been marking Heroes for death! Now that would be a twist I never saw coming...even though I just did :p *hasn't slept in 48 hours*

Trek_Girl42
September 30th, 2007, 12:04 PM
I know! sad hu! Shakespeare prolly did write something along the lines of this :D!

You know what would be weird, if in the end Muggles and Sylar really did end up together! :D

Just had an even weirder thought!

What if Muggles is the one who's been haunting Molly's dreams! the one who's been marking Heroes for death! Now that would be a twist I never saw coming...even though I just did :p *hasn't slept in 48 hours*
Ooh, yeah! Two villains, brought together by the hatered of the rest of mankind! I bet they were passing info as well as looks when Syler visited the Bennet's house in season one! :D

Commander Jumper
September 30th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Ooh, yeah! Two villains, brought together by the hatered of the rest of mankind! I bet they were passing info as well as looks when Syler visited the Bennet's house in season one! :D

Oh I know! Ultimate evil powers! With their evil combined They're "CAPTAIN MUGLAR!" hehe *still hasn't slept* I decided that "Come What May" is their song... *sniff* *wants to make a dorktastic fanvid now*

Trek_Girl42
September 30th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Oh I know! Ultimate evil powers! With their evil combined They're "CAPTAIN MUGLAR!" hehe *still hasn't slept* I decided that "Come What May" is their song... *sniff* *wants to make a dorktastic fanvid now*
:lol: *chants* do it do it! :P

Commander Jumper
September 30th, 2007, 03:26 PM
meh next weekend when I have access to the computer with Windows Movie makers...and after the anime club teaches me how to properly use it :p :D

lunarleviathan
September 30th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Now it all makes sense...

If you had a forbidden love, would you too go on a brain eating rampage? I know I would.

Sylar would've been better off seeking out Dr Doolittle, taking his ability to talk with the animals...

Commander Jumper
October 1st, 2007, 02:10 AM
Now it all makes sense...

If you had a forbidden love, would you too go on a brain eating rampage? I know I would.

Sylar would've been better off seeking out Dr Doolittle, taking his ability to talk with the animals...

:eek: can anyone else say...FanFiction??!?!?! (I'd seriously read it... :D Hell I'd prolly write it..)

Summary: Sylar is confused with his current love life. He has fallen for none other than Mister Muggles Bennett-Butler. But HRG does not approve! Mister Muggles tries to convey this to Sylar, but Sylar refuses to understand, more or less because he can't. After reading an article in the newspaper, Sylar finds the perfect way to vent his anger and to finally be able to communicate with his one true love! His mission, eat the brain of Hero: Doctor Dolittle

*triumphant smirk* mad skillz eh!

alaskannut
October 1st, 2007, 05:36 PM
Well.....I have officially seen it all now...

*wonders off shaking his head at the oddness of it all*;)

Trek_Girl42
October 1st, 2007, 05:51 PM
Well.....I have officially seen it all now...

*wonders off shaking his head at the oddness of it all*;)
Bah, it's no more ridiculous than Jayne/River from Firefly.....there was a ship thread to shake ones head at..... :P

Commander Jumper
October 2nd, 2007, 02:24 AM
Bah, it's no more ridiculous than Jayne/River from Firefly.....there was a ship thread to shake ones head at..... :P

I dunno if you sorta squinted at their relationship... then maybe yeah.... if you squint and nearly squeeze your eyes out...

Erm so I was watching episode two

I could tell Muggles was totally totally trying to fill the void with dog show tournies... he really must miss Sylar.... :(

Trek_Girl42
October 2nd, 2007, 07:54 AM
I dunno if you sorta squinted at their relationship... then maybe yeah.... if you squint and nearly squeeze your eyes out...

Erm so I was watching episode two

I could tell Muggles was totally totally trying to fill the void with dog show tournies... he really must miss Sylar.... :(
Couldn't you just sense the sorrow and desperation in his bark? :(

Commander Jumper
October 2nd, 2007, 07:50 PM
Couldn't you just sense the sorrow and desperation in his bark? :(

YES! I was crying! :(... and When he was barking upwards.. that was dogish for cursing the gods because he missed Sylar... :(

M2W
October 7th, 2007, 07:02 PM

I am a proud subscriber to both. :D

Trek_Girl42
October 7th, 2007, 07:21 PM
I am a proud subscriber to both. :D

Yeah.....what does it say about a person who has a subscription to this thread..... :P

Commander Jumper
October 9th, 2007, 02:31 AM

Yeah.....what does it say about a person who has a subscription to this thread..... :P

I KNOW IT MEANS THAT THEY ARE TOTALLY & COMPLETELY
Awesome...like me

M2W
October 9th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Awesome...like me

:zelenka25:

Trek_Girl42
October 9th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Awesome...like me
Wow. I just got called awesome. Indirectly, yes, but it is still a first.

Doze
October 11th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Wow. I just got called awesome. Indirectly, yes, but it is still a first.Then lets make it directly...
Your AWESOME Trek_Girl42!!!! :D

Commander Jumper
October 15th, 2007, 03:11 AM
Wow. I just got called awesome. Indirectly, yes, but it is still a first.

A first...wow... weird.. I get called awesome all the time.. :p but you are awesome Trek_Girl :p :D

tombombadil
October 18th, 2007, 12:31 PM
I know this is creepy but...... doggy style??;)

Trek_Girl42
October 18th, 2007, 12:32 PM
You did not just say that..... :rolleyes: :S

tombombadil
October 18th, 2007, 12:55 PM
You did not just say that..... :rolleyes: :S

srry to funny to pass up

Commander Jumper
October 18th, 2007, 09:44 PM
I know this is creepy but...... doggy style??;)

I think so ;)

M2W
October 21st, 2007, 08:19 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tombombadil
September 16th, 2008, 12:24 PM
we will soon see more of the greatest love story ever told.....:lol:

Trek_Girl42
September 16th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Heh. I'd forgotten about this thread. How I love this thread! :D

mr_kennedy
September 21st, 2008, 09:12 PM
mr syggles :D

HyperCaz
September 22nd, 2008, 05:06 AM
...you know, I just randomly ended up in this thread, and I've decided to follow this path with devotion.

For some creepy reason, it makes sense.

Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel
September 22nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Made by the great Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel (http://forum.gateworld.net/member.php?u=19911).LOLz..... I made that before I knew who Sylar and Mr. Muggles were.

Will Sylar ever confess his love for his beloved doggy friend?? Will Mr. Muggles give up his devotion to the Bennett/Butler family to become partners in crime with Sylar??? Find out..... tonight.

:D:P:D

mr_kennedy
September 23rd, 2008, 06:55 AM
sylar joins the company to protect his one true love...... mr muggles :D

Commander Jumper
September 25th, 2008, 03:59 PM
:eek: I forgot about this! Muggles Sylar 4 evur :D Truer love can only be found between robots....

September 25th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Too true, too true.

mr_kennedy
September 25th, 2008, 04:39 PM
after i saw this thread i was hoping to see some more scenes between these two :(

Buddhawasanancient
September 25th, 2008, 06:02 PM
I saw this on Beeman's Blog today. Greg Beeman, one of the directors, interviewed another producer/director, Alan Arkush. Director of 301-The Second Coming...

GB: Anything you’re disappointed with?

AA: That we had to lose the Sylar/Mr. Muggles scene. The big growl down.

GB: Could you explain what that was?

AA; I came up with a scene for the moment when Claire was in the closet and Sylar was outside the door, where Mr. Muggles shows up and growls at Sylar barring the path – he’s trying to protect Claire. Sylar raises his finger, the way he always does when he’s going to take off the top of someone’s head. So, you started to get worried if Mr. Muggles is going to be Okay. And then, Sylar flicks his finger – and Mr. Muggles shoots backwards out the doggie door. Oh well, it’ll be a great DVD extra.

GB: I know… I loved that scene. Why did it go?

AA: Partly for time – the show was long. And partly because some people thought it was too goofy and funny... Story of my life.

GB: Well, take it from me, I think they were wrong!

AA: Thank you. I think so too.

Awesome! I can't wait for the Season 3 DVD!

September 25th, 2008, 06:47 PM
ROFLMBO!!!

Awesome.

mr_kennedy
September 25th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Lol "makes anote to watch season 3 dvd extra's" :D

Trek_Girl42
September 25th, 2008, 11:47 PM
NOOOOOOOOO! That scene would have made the ep sooooo much better! :(

It would have two seconds in which I could follow what was going on.

A little moment of goofy like that is just what Heroes needs! ;)

Commander Jumper
September 27th, 2008, 01:29 PM
LOL SYLAR MUGGLES!! They should have more scenes... its too true of love to ignore

September 27th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Oh, absolutely. It's just a waist of the perfectly meaningful, emotional and dramatic plot line to not have it on screen. The ratings would skyrocket if they would just give in to their deep feelings of Sylar/Mr. Muggles luv...

stargatefan234
September 27th, 2008, 02:24 PM
This is the crazyest ship since Teal'c/Hammand

Commander Jumper
September 30th, 2008, 01:00 PM
:eek: did you see the preview for next week. I think I saw some Sylar Muggles Action.... i could be wrong though :p... but i'll swear by it :p

September 30th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Nope, I saw it too. :D We just might become canon! :eek: :P :D

Commander Jumper
September 30th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Nope, I saw it too. :D We just might become canon! :eek: :P :D

OMG! :D Canon... best moment of my life if it did :p LOL!!!!

Trek_Girl42
September 30th, 2008, 06:11 PM
:eek: did you see the preview for next week. I think I saw some Sylar Muggles Action.... i could be wrong though :p... but i'll swear by it :p
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Commander Jumper
October 1st, 2008, 04:29 AM
LOL... sometimes I wonder what compelled me to start this thread (because I honestly can't remember) but then I think "Oh yeah true love" and I smile and skip off into the sunset :p

Trek_Girl42
October 1st, 2008, 09:25 PM
LOL... sometimes I wonder what compelled me to start this thread (because I honestly can't remember) but then I think "Oh yeah true love" and I smile and skip off into the sunset :pAnd it's the best thread ever!!!!!! :D

October 2nd, 2008, 01:29 PM
LOL... sometimes I wonder what compelled me to start this thread (because I honestly can't remember) but then I think "Oh yeah true love" and I smile and skip off into the sunset :p
Of course, it's a match made in heaven! If you'd pardon the cliche... :P

And it's the best thread ever!!!!!! :D
W00T!!!1!

Commander Jumper
October 2nd, 2008, 09:08 PM
And it's the best thread ever!!!!!! :D

I agree whole heartedly.

My dad thinks it's ridiculous. :p I think it's loooove..

October 2nd, 2008, 09:33 PM
Oh, it is ridiculous....

It's ridiculously AWESOME. And ridiculous to not think it's true love! :D

Commander Jumper
October 3rd, 2008, 03:43 PM
oh, it is ridiculous....

It's ridiculously awesome. And ridiculous to not think it's true love! :d

totally agree....

mr_kennedy
October 3rd, 2008, 05:46 PM
OMG! :D Canon... best moment of my life if it did :p LOL!!!!

might have a kodek moment next episode :D:vala:

sylar and mr muggles need to dance to sylar's clock music

Trek_Girl42
October 6th, 2008, 10:48 PM
We got a kiss squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

That's a hell of a lot more than some ships can say. ;):P

October 6th, 2008, 10:57 PM
YES!!! That's it, who else says we're officially canon now? :D

OK, maybe it's a slight stretch... but it's true! We have a kiss! Much more than some "canon" ships... :P LOL :D

Now we just need screencaps....

mr_kennedy
October 7th, 2008, 03:47 PM
lol i saw this thread before seeing the episode and when i saw the scene i had to stop myself from cracking up

Commander Jumper
October 8th, 2008, 07:57 PM
I thought it was sooo cute :D. (Me thinks lil Noah is Muggles and Sylar's adopted son... )

:( I'm all sad and the like now.

Because those jerks ruined Sylar's perfect life with Muggles and Noah.

Trek_Girl42
October 8th, 2008, 09:48 PM
I thought it was sooo cute :D. (Me thinks lil Noah is Muggles and Sylar's adopted son... )

:( I'm all sad and the like now.

Because those jerks ruined Sylar's perfect life with Muggles and Noah.
I know! That was way more interesting than the rest of the show! :(

October 9th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I hope we see that storyline again....

And not just for more Sylar/Mr. Muggles action. :P

Noah was adorable... ^_^

Poor Noah.... :(

Commander Jumper
October 16th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I know! That was way more interesting than the rest of the show! :(
I indeed. :( They should make a spin off.. about Sylar and Muggles

I hope we see that storyline again....