• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Storm" humor(?) SPOILERS

Where did Shepard hide the C-4?

My bet is in McCay's room.

Second guess is in McCay's backpack.

Anyone more creative/funnier than me have another place?

Isn't the best place to hide something, from your enemies, is in plain sight.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
      Isn't the best place to hide something, from your enemies, is in plain sight.
      Yes, it is. But in order to hide it he would have to GET in his enemies plain sight, and that's not a good idea.
      Rocky

Comment

I would hide the C4 under McKay's bed, then hide the detonator in his shoe.

Comment

I think he may have hid it in a cloaked Jumper......
          Wier: Nice work Rodney!
          McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
          Wier: Yes, several times....
          [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Originally posted by waz
            I think he may have hid it in a cloaked Jumper......
            That's a very likely hiding place...as good as any and better than most.

As for a funny answer, the best I can come up with at this early hour is that he spray-painted it yellow and put it in a big box marked "Government Cheese."

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
              That's a very likely hiding place...as good as any and better than most.

As for a funny answer, the best I can come up with at this early hour is that he spray-painted it yellow and put it in a big box marked "Government Cheese."
              rofl. But seriously, a cloaked jumper would be the ideal place.
              sigpic

Comment

In orbit of the Wraith planet Or maybe in the Genii's big underground bunker

Comment

It is possible he strapped all the C4 to himself... not the brightest idea but if the others get killed and he is the only one left it would be an interesting way to go, go have a chat with there leader and as you are pretending to make a deal with him, blow yourself up!

Comment

Originally posted by Legend
                    It is possible he strapped all the C4 to himself
                    You may be right about that.

What's in Sheppard's backpack?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                      You may be right about that.

What's in Sheppard's backpack?
                      Where have I heard that before? (Shameless plug, in case you missed it)

I thought that's where the C4 was. It was a great episode. I particularly loved his Shantner impression* at the end. Due respect to Weir fans, but I was kinda hoping she'd get shot....she's been getting on my nerves lately.

*Shatner in the Wrath of Khan " KHHHHAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!"
                      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                      it has it's own laws and beats about things
                      which the intellect scorns."
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Surely he couldn't possibly strap ALL the C-4 to himself. And if he would do as you suggest, does that make him a suicide/homicide bomber?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                          Where have I heard that before? (Shameless plug, in case you missed it)

I thought that's where the C4 was. It was a great episode. I particularly loved his Shantner impression* at the end. Due respect to Weir fans, but I was kinda hoping she'd get shot....she's been getting on my nerves lately.

*Shatner in the Wrath of Khan " KHHHHAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!"
                          As they were zooming out and he was repeating the head baddies name I turned to my wife and started quoting Kirk's speach prior to the spazzy screaming......took her a second to get it......but she giggled....
                          Thanks!
                          Jordan

my page
                          My LJ
                          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Minus the C-4 label on the side of the blocks, how would the Genii know what it looked like? Ford only used a small amount on the stump. Chances are it is still in the armory, or in one of the transporters.
                            When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

Originally posted by RUhunter
                              Minus the C-4 label on the side of the blocks, how would the Genii know what it looked like?
                              That's it. He piled the blocks up and made a wall.. Hidden in plain sight !

I think the cloaked jumper could be possible... Maybe he hid the C-4 in the jumper he said he'd give them, then as soon as they are inside he'll blow it up... Ok, that would be a waste of a perfectly good jumper, but what can I say...

Spoiler:
                              [Weir] I'm still trying to understand how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                              [McKay] Oh believe me. That's not the first thing we tried
                              [Sheppard, smiling] I shot him!

LyneSparrow
                              ** I do Believe in Furlings, I do, I do!**

Comment

Working...
                              X