This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 Cast Question

We know that Flanigan and Hewlett will be returning as Sheppard and McKay and that they'll be joined Amanda Tapping as Carter. What about Luttrell as Teyla and Momoa as Ronan? Will they return as full time regulars? Will there be any other cast additions, or is Tapping the only one?

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
    We know that Flanigan and Hewlett will be returning as Sheppard and McKay and that they'll be joined Amanda Tapping as Carter. What about Luttrell as Teyla and Momoa as Ronan? Will they return as full time regulars? Will there be any other cast additions, or is Tapping the only one?
    Rachel Luttrell and Jason Momoa will still be full time cast members. The only other addition will be Jewel Staite as Doctor Jennifer Keller but she will only be a recurring character rather like Beckett was in the first season.

Comment

S4 Cast

Spoiler:

Regulars:
      Joe Flanigan
      David Hewlett
      Rachel Luttrell (though expect her involvement to scale back in the latter half of the season)
      Jason Momoa
      Amanda Tapping

Major Recurring Actors (so far)
      Jewel Staite
      David Nykl
      Torri Higginson
      Kavan Smith

Other Recurring Actors (so far)
      Paul McGillion
      Brenda James
      Robert Picardo
      Connor Trinneer
      Last edited by sueKay; 11 May 2007, 03:50 PM. Reason: How could I forget Lorne! I am ashamed!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
        S4 Cast

Spoiler:

Regulars:
        Joe Flanigan
        David Hewlett
        Rachel Luttrell (though expect her involvement to scale back in the latter half of the season)
        Jason Momoa
        Amanda Tapping

Major Recurring Actors (so far)
        Jewel Staite
        David Nykl
        Torri Higginson

Other Recurring Actors (so far)
        Paul McGillion
        Brenda James
        Robert Picardo
        Connor Trinneer

Wait, whose
        Spoiler:
        Brenda James?
        I don't recognize that name.
        *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
        *~*
        sigpic
        *~*
        photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

She plays Katie Brown.

Had to search IMDB to figure that one out.

Comment

Any word on
            Spoiler:
            Kavan Smith's involvement in season 4?
            and
            Why is Rachel Luttrell's appearances being scaled back? Not that she's that involved in the first place.
            and
            Why am I using spoiler tags?
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Re: Lorne

Spoiler:
              Lorne is in 5 out of the first 8 episodes, as confirmed by Kavan Smith over at The SciFi World.

Re: Teyla

Spoiler:
              On the contrary, JM has stated that she is getting a pretty big arc this year

Comment

Glad to see Lorne is coming back. I want to see some character development for him in season 4.
                Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

I'd really like to know where in the opening credits Amanda Tapping will be placed. Will she be be credited after Joe Flanigan (where Torri Higginson was) or before David Hewlett (where Paul McGillion was)? Personally, I'd like to see her credited after Joe Flanigan.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Re Rachel

Spoiler:
                    Well they're still filming the front half of the season and her bump's pretty visible already, so I'm assuming she'll be off on maternity leave at some point
                    sigpic

Comment

AT should be credited where McGillion was.
                      sigpic

Comment

First, YAY!! about Lorne! The more Lorne the better I say. He and Zelenka are my two favorites outside the main cast.

Second - personally, I will be ticked off if AT gets put in TH's place as lead actress. RL should be lead actress now that TH is gone. But I don't think it will happen. She'll probably be at the end after DH, with a Amanda Tapping as Colonel Samantha Carter. Hasn't it been indicated that her role will be more similar to Hammond and Landry? They never got up that high in the credits.

Actually, here's some alternatives to that thought: What if they put DH in TH's spot, and AT at the end in DH's spot? They're going from 6 main cast members to 5, so one spot will be eliminated anyway. Or they might move RL and JM up and put AT after them (which, now that I think about it, is what sueKay said ), and then still have DH as Dr Rodney McKay at the end. Whatever happens, I don't think she'll get the lead spot though.
                        Last edited by Killdeer; 11 May 2007, 04:02 PM.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          First, YAY!! about Lorne! The more Lorne the better I say. He and Zelenka are my two favorites outside the main cast.

Second - personally, I will be ticked off if AT gets put in TH's place as lead actress. RL should be lead actress now that TH is gone. But I don't think it will happen. She'll probably be at the end after DH, with a Amanda Tapping as Colonel Samantha Carter. Hasn't it been indicated that her role will be more similar to Hammond and Landry? They never got up that high in the credits.

Actually, here's some alternatives to that thought: What if they put DH in TH's spot, and AT at the end in DH's spot? They're going from 6 main cast members to 5, so one spot will be eliminated anyway. Or they might move RL and JM up and put AT after them, and then still have DH as Dr Rodney McKay at the end. Whatever happens, I don't think she'll get the lead spot though.
                          agreed on all accounts though i do like radeck a bit better then lorne
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

So, 5 out of 8. It seems like his role is increasing in season 4. Cool.

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                            Re Rachel

Spoiler:
                            Well they're still filming the front half of the season and her bump's pretty visible already, so I'm assuming she'll be off on maternity leave at some point
                            Ah, now I see. Wow!

Thanks for the info PG15 and sueKay.
                            Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 11 May 2007, 04:41 PM. Reason: woops! deleted repeated word :o
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

No problem!

And another one, re: Zelenka

Spoiler:
                              He will be in 5 out of the first 9 episodes, as confirmed by David Nykl on his blog

Comment

Working...
                              X