PDA

View Full Version : "Be All My Sins Remember'd" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoiler)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

SGFerrit
December 23rd, 2007, 06:14 AM
The Goa'uld of the Pegasus Galaxy. Whooops, did I say that out loud :p?

You did not just comapre Travelers to Gould did you?

Now the 'rip off' comments are starting to get insane in their logic... I hope to god that was a joke Integrabyte.

Redhooks
December 23rd, 2007, 06:21 AM
I think the Travelers' ships will do OK and in the clip you see ONE (not "numerous") ship that is firing on an Aurora-class ship using a red laser burst like their hand guns. I've said this before, but I don't think the Travelers will commit their Aurora class ship because it could be confused with the Replicator ships and it can house many more people than the other ships they have. Time will tell.

Mitchell82
December 23rd, 2007, 08:44 AM
well the energy weapon they used on Sheppard worked on his jumper, which was ancient tech, so it surely stands to reason that the weapon would have a similar impact on bigger anient tech ships. I think they'll probably take massive damage, but also do a lot of damage to the asurans

Possibly. They will get alot of damage but can also give as good as they get.

reddevil18
December 23rd, 2007, 08:56 AM
Just throwing something out there: what if the Odyssey joins the fight?Imean, with the Ori out of the picture, why not? Afterall, we see Marks and THEN Ellis. They might be on two different ships, for all we know...Though, I suppose it would spoil AoT a bit...Like I said, I'm probably wrong, but it would be a nice surprise and seeing all 3 of our ships fighting side by side would be cool...Anyway, wishful thinking on my part most likely...:)

kirmit
December 23rd, 2007, 08:59 AM
Just throwing something out there: what if the Odyssey joins the fight?Imean, with the Ori out of the picture, why not? Afterall, we see Marks and THEN Ellis. They might be on two different ships, for all we know...Though, I suppose it would spoil AoT a bit...Like I said, I'm probably wrong, but it would be a nice surprise and seeing all 3 of our ships fighting side by side would be cool...Anyway, wishful thinking on my part most likely...:)

Would be very cool but not going to happen, the oddy is way too powerful, it along with the upgraded Apollo and Deddy would wipe out everyone.

Mitchell82
December 23rd, 2007, 09:00 AM
Would be very cool but not going to happen, the oddy is way too powerful, it along with the upgraded Apollo and Deddy would wipe out everyone.

Exactly too easy.

Integrabyte
December 23rd, 2007, 09:04 AM
Exactly too easy.

I like easy :P :jack::jack:

reddevil18
December 23rd, 2007, 09:21 AM
Yeah, easy's nice...;)

kirmit
December 23rd, 2007, 09:22 AM

There's an inuendo in there somewhere......:P. Nah TPTB wouldn't allow it, they never like the team to have an easy ride.

Integrabyte
December 23rd, 2007, 09:26 AM
There's an inuendo in there somewhere......:P. Nah TPTB wouldn't allow it, they never like the team to have an easy ride.

Caught ...once again :P. I seem to be gettin` rusty :D

Mitchell82
December 23rd, 2007, 03:23 PM
Caught ...once again :P. I seem to be gettin` rusty :D

Now, now you don't want coal do you?;)

Integrabyte
December 23rd, 2007, 03:24 PM
Now, now you don't want coal do you?;)

I wont tell if you wont :D

Mitchell82
December 23rd, 2007, 03:26 PM
I wont tell if you wont :D

Deal!*straightens halo ontop of horns*;)

Ltcolshepjumper
December 24th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Scifi just showed a short ad of BAMSR.

Dr Lee
December 24th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Same one found on the MGM site?

jonos101
December 24th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Merry Chrismas Guys!!!

morrismike
December 24th, 2007, 05:16 PM
The trailer on scifi is showing the aurora's dumping 10's of thousands of drones out bomb bays and it's hard to imagine any ships withstanding that kind of swarm.

PG15
December 24th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Drones, or nanites?

You're talking about the bit where you pan down towards the planet from the Auroras, right?

Ltcolshepjumper
December 24th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Same one found on the MGM site?

Nope. It wasn't anything too spoilerish, just some quick clips of additional scenes (first with Todd, then some Asuran talking about their purpose).

morrismike
December 24th, 2007, 07:19 PM
pg13
Maybe towards the planet come to think of it.

Integrabyte
December 25th, 2007, 02:47 AM
May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your loved ones this joyous season. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

jonos101
December 25th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Nope. It wasn't anything too spoilerish, just some quick clips of additional scenes (first with Todd, then some Asuran talking about their purpose).

does any1 have a link?

Integrabyte
December 25th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Is it January yet? :D

Mitchell82
December 25th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Is it January yet? :D

*checks watch* Nope. *sigh*;)

Integrabyte
December 26th, 2007, 03:58 AM
*checks watch* Nope. *sigh*;)

...and I was hoping my watch was broken :P

Ltcolshepjumper
December 26th, 2007, 08:07 AM
does any1 have a link?

Uh, prion does.

JSPuddlejumper
December 26th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Asgard uber shields. The Daedalus and Apollo are surely going to take out many ships.

I also feel sorry for the Traveler ships, hopefully not too many get destroyed. One of those ships cannot be more powerful than a Wraith Cruiser.

jenks
December 26th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Why not?

jonos101
December 26th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Asgard uber shields. The Daedalus and Apollo are surely going to take out many ships.

I also feel sorry for the Traveler ships, hopefully not too many get destroyed. One of those ships cannot be more powerful than a Wraith Cruiser.

why, how do u know that

Integrabyte
December 26th, 2007, 05:29 PM
why, how do u know that

Cos the good guys always win :D

JSPuddlejumper
December 26th, 2007, 05:31 PM
How do I know this?

Rather obvious, considering the fact that the Odyssey was able to destroy the more powerful Ori ships. The Aurora's have no chance.

kirmit
December 26th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Looking at various clips my thoughts on the deddy/Apollo's success has changed. I see in several clips what looks like alot of the metallic dust from a disrupted Asuran falling from the ships. Now whereas I do think the Earth ships will do ok I think it'll get to the point where neither can take anymore, at which point something happens and all the Asurans are turned into dust.

How do I know this?

Rather obvious, considering the fact that the Odyssey was able to destroy the more powerful Ori ships. The Aurora's have no chance.

Deddy and Apollo won't be as powerful as the Oddy.

General Burro
December 26th, 2007, 06:56 PM
finally get to see asgard vs alteran tech

Not_Fazed
December 27th, 2007, 12:32 AM
I wish the writers would address something that has been bugging me.

The Milky Way replicators were wiped out by the Dakara device which is the same device the Ancients used to re-seed the Milky Way following the plague.

In the first ep of Atlantis the Ancient lady-gram talks about seeding Pegasus with life as it seemed devoid of it. This of course led to the creation of the Wraith.

So where is this 'Pegasus Dakara'? And why has it not occoured to the IOA, Atlantis or anyone for that matter that they could do the same with the Asurans if they got their hands on it?

I hope they have finally thought of this and address it in BAMSR, as the following ep title suggests (at least to me) that there is leftover tech following a victory over the Asuran's in the space battle.

I just hope it isn't simply that we turn off the Asurans by uploading a computer virus - Todd simply isn't Jewish enough to do that.

Integrabyte
December 27th, 2007, 04:06 AM
Deddy and Apollo won't be as powerful as the Oddy.

The only good move in S4 from TPTB :P.

Julie
December 27th, 2007, 06:04 AM
i hope the space battle is long i hate the 3 min battles he got in the pas t

Gala
December 27th, 2007, 06:16 AM
Dudes, last few secs!!

Cant think of much else theyd be like "son of a *****" :D

City Ship taking off!!!

I think it must be, at least I hope it must be, that would be awesome :D

Nice to see we annihilate them.

SGFerrit
December 27th, 2007, 06:52 AM
Dudes, last few secs!!

Cant think of much else theyd be like "son of a *****" :D

City Ship taking off!!!

I think it must be, at least I hope it must be, that would be awesome :D

Nice to see we annihilate them.

That would be very cool, if Weir's group were to escape, and then live in, a city ship!:)

Vala_M
December 27th, 2007, 08:13 AM
finally get to see asgard vs alteran tech

It's Lantean not Alteran, the Alterans were the Ancients who lived in the Ori galaxy and the Lanteans were the Ancients who lived in the Pegasus galaxy.

Vala,

Gregorius
December 27th, 2007, 08:21 AM
It's Lantean not Alteran, the Alterans were the Ancients who lived in the Ori galaxy and the Lanteans were the Ancients who lived in the Pegasus galaxy.

Vala,

And both were the same race who changed their names a few times. First they were Alteran, then Lantean and finally the Ancients. So technically it doesn't matter what you call them unless you want to specify the time period of the technology.

Integrabyte
December 27th, 2007, 08:23 AM
And both were the same race who changed their names a few times. First they were Alteran, then Lantean and finally the Ancients. So technically it doesn't matter what you call them unless you want to specify the time period of the technology.

You forgot Ascended beings or Q :P

Ltcolshepjumper
December 27th, 2007, 09:46 AM

they may have been genetically the same, but the technology was slightly different. Alteran tech refers to either just the Ancient tech in the MW or merlin's technology. Lantean technology, which is war technology, is what should be compared to Asgard technology. remember, Alteran technology is millions of years older than Lantean technology.

General Burro
December 27th, 2007, 10:47 AM

Vala,

no difference.

alteran = lantian. tho they never called themselves ancients. it was everyone else

jenks
December 27th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Hmmm, there's a few million years difference.

General Burro
December 27th, 2007, 10:58 AM
no matter, they're the same thing. alteran overall tech. gonna be great

Mitchell82
December 27th, 2007, 02:49 PM
no matter, they're the same thing. alteran overall tech. gonna be great

Not really. The tech is similar but they are seperated by a million years.

kirmit
December 27th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Meh I just refer to it all as ancient tech :P.

Raj_2006
December 27th, 2007, 04:06 PM

True, they are the same race the difference is problem how the culture evolved and the time period. Alteran is their original name, then it was Anicents the Altanteans or lanteans. Alterans=>Anicents=>Atlanteans. I just had a thought since Alteran is thier original name did the choose the word "Ori" from ORIginal?

Just a thought.

Gala
December 27th, 2007, 04:22 PM
To be honest I don't think they learn't much over those millions at all, obviously there is only so much you can learn I think they likely hit a tech wall where they couldn't invent anything else.

So nothing learned for millions of years.

Makes sense, because if they were researching and growing as fast as us for millions of years well their tech would be godly. It isn't atm. Asgard weps which have been invented over some 30k years since they started space faring can destroy them as we have seen.

segaxgames
December 27th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Jesus returns in Be All My Sins Rembember'd

lol

Integrabyte
December 27th, 2007, 04:42 PM
One day closer :D. If I am gonna be disappointed, I swear I will shovel someone :P

Mitchell82
December 27th, 2007, 07:38 PM
One day closer :D. If I am gonna be disappointed, I swear I will shovel someone :P

Just not me.*puts up anti shovel shield*;)

jonos101
December 27th, 2007, 08:33 PM
How do I know this?

no, i mean how do u know the travelers ships will get owned

Integrabyte
December 28th, 2007, 04:10 AM
no, i mean how do u know the travelers ships will get owned

Nope cos Sheppard needs to get the girl!

JSPuddlejumper
December 28th, 2007, 04:43 AM
"Deddy and Apollo won't be as powerful as the Oddy."

They would be if they installed an Asgard generator or two.

Or found a ZPM.

But either is more than enough to handle Aurora's or Hive's.

Integrabyte
December 28th, 2007, 04:48 AM

Or found a ZPM.

What is an Asgard generator? Any ZPM found goes to Atlantis or the Antarctic outpost (either as backup, either as primary)

kirmit
December 28th, 2007, 07:35 AM

Or found a ZPM.

Well they won't have a ZPM or any new asgard generators, it will just be the basic upgrades by the sounds of it. Without these yes I think the Deddy class will still be more than a match for a hive however I'm unsure on the Aurora's, which is what we'll hopefully get to see. Now with a ZPM judging by the events of AoT then yes I believe the Deddy class would be able to beat an aurora, however again it's unlikely they'll have a ZPM or asgard generator in BAMSR.

umopapisdn
December 28th, 2007, 07:42 AM
What is an Asgard generator? Any ZPM found goes to Atlantis or the Antarctic outpost (either as backup, either as primary)

They gave the oddy a ZPM in the middle of season 10 SG1. They could put 1 on the deddy. Neutrino ion generators are the asgard generators, see Nemesis I believe to see one in action. They are very big, also in small victories they show them but only as dots on a screen. Atlantis should get another ZPM IMO, they've given up enough to other causes.

thekillman
December 28th, 2007, 10:55 AM
it would be stupid if either the deady or apollo didnt send a team down to steal some zpms. get to asuras, in the main zpm room, and steal all three.
then put one on the deady, one on the apollo, and give the third to atlantis. also, it would be nice if we stole an aurora too. c'mon, while we are there, we might aswell take some souvenirs.

Dr Lee
December 28th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Could that be part of that Ronon was up to in the trailer?

ashman2
December 28th, 2007, 12:04 PM
That's what I am really hoping. There's a part of me that knows that won't happen, but I think it would be brilliant if they beamed down and did steal a couple of ZPMs or a ship. I keep hearing this stuff about how if Atlantis gets all this power it will tip the balance unfairly in Atlantis' favour, but it won't, will it? The Ancients had all this power, all these ships, all this technology, and yet it was the sheer size of the Wraith species that screwed them. I really don't see the problem with giving Atlantis another ZPm, or the Daedalus or Apollo a ZPM, or stealing an ancient ship. But I have this horrible feeling that we won't get very much botty-wise out of the battle.

I'm still looking forward to watching it though

Lord You
December 28th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Well it takes Stargate further and further from its original premise, of a group of normal humans defeating aliens not with technology by with cunning. Humans are just becomming less and less relatable. The way things are progressing, I wouldn't be suprised to see them use a holographic lung to save a Talaxian from a Vidiian's attack in a few more years...

reddevil18
December 28th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Well it takes Stargate further and further from its original premise, of a group of normal humans defeating aliens not with technology by with cunning. Humans are just becomming less and less relatable. The way things are progressing, I wouldn't be suprised to see them use a holographic lung to save a Talaxian from a Vidiian's attack in a few more years...

Indeed.

Mitchell82
December 28th, 2007, 02:33 PM

How do you figure? It's realistic to have them change perspective after all that's happend. It's called evolution of characters.

kirmit
December 28th, 2007, 03:18 PM
How do you figure? It's realistic to have them change perspective after all that's happend. It's called evolution of characters.

True but I think it's all happened too quickly, In roughly 10 years we've gone from discovering an advanced piece of technology, the stargate, to one of the most powerful races in the known stargate universe.

Redhooks
December 28th, 2007, 03:58 PM
it would be stupid if either the deady or apollo didnt send a team down to steal some zpms. get to asuras, in the main zpm room, and steal all three.
then put one on the deady, one on the apollo, and give the third to atlantis. also, it would be nice if we stole an aurora too. c'mon, while we are there, we might aswell take some souvenirs.
Well...
Spoilers for Spoils of War:
I think all we get is a damaged Hive ship and that is why we learn more about the Wraith and see a Wraith birth.

That's what I am really hoping. There's a part of me that knows that won't happen, but I think it would be brilliant if they beamed down and did steal a couple of ZPMs or a ship. I keep hearing this stuff about how if Atlantis gets all this power it will tip the balance unfairly in Atlantis' favour, but it won't, will it? The Ancients had all this power, all these ships, all this technology, and yet it was the sheer size of the Wraith species that screwed them. I really don't see the problem with giving Atlantis another ZPm, or the Daedalus or Apollo a ZPM, or stealing an ancient ship. But I have this horrible feeling that we won't get very much botty-wise out of the battle.

I'm still looking forward to watching it though
The main concern for McKay, Ronon, and the two Marines(?) is to upload into the Replicator collective the virus/new base code that will take out the "attack the Wraith" code that McKay uploaded in Lifeline. From the quick clip shown in the MGM promo, they are not in a power room, but a computer core room.

Mitchell82
December 28th, 2007, 11:14 PM
True but I think it's all happened too quickly, In roughly 10 years we've gone from discovering an advanced piece of technology, the stargate, to one of the most powerful races in the known stargate universe.

I don't think that's quite accurate. We are far from being the most powefull.

SGFerrit
December 29th, 2007, 03:39 AM
I wasn't sure if you guys were aware of this, but stills are up (http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php) over at the official Stargate MGM site.

Integrabyte
December 29th, 2007, 03:54 AM
Did I just see some fresh meat for Sheppard? :P

Anubis91
December 29th, 2007, 04:00 AM
I wasn't sure if you guys were aware of this, but stills are up (http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php) over at the official Stargate MGM site.

Good find !! I didn't realise they released the stills for this ep' !!!
They l ook great ! and the episode itself looks more and more amazing !!!
But I'm wondering what is the table of some sort they all look at ! (on the fourth, twenty-first and thirty-first stills !)

any idea ?

oh and it's great to see Caldwell and Ellis together in the conference room and Larin too !
one week to wait !!!!!

SGFerrit
December 29th, 2007, 04:11 AM
oh and it's great to see Caldwell and Ellis together in the conference room and Larin too !

That seems to be the war council JM was talking about:)

Integrabyte
December 29th, 2007, 04:13 AM
That seems to be the war council JM was talking about:)

Why is Larring there? Oh yeah, cos she digs Shep :P

SGFerrit
December 29th, 2007, 04:16 AM
Why is Larring there? Oh yeah, cos she digs Shep :P

Integrabyte, do you actually have anything of worth to contribute at the moment, or are you just going to keep posting crap?

Integrabyte
December 29th, 2007, 04:25 AM
Integrabyte, do you actually have anything of worth to contribute at the moment, or are you just going to keep posting crap?

SGFerrit, thank you very much for taking time to post something like that. :cameron21:

g.o.d
December 29th, 2007, 04:27 AM

he's right, why she's there? She's a leader of a bunch of space nomads with few ships (we don't how powerful they are) and one damaged ancient warship( and again we don't know how damaged it is and how many drones it has). So they can invite in the future another primitive tribes

SGFerrit
December 29th, 2007, 04:27 AM
SGFerrit, thank you very much for taking time to post something like that. :cameron21:

Seriously Integra, it gets boring after a while. Especially in a thread where I would much rather see sserious information and speculation about an episode.

Integrabyte
December 29th, 2007, 04:29 AM
he's right, why she's there? She's a leader of a bunch of space nomads with few ships (we don't how powerful they are) and one damaged ancient warship( and again we don't know how damaged it is and how many drones it has). So they can invite in the future another primitive tribes

I thought I wasn't clear enough :P. Tho, my lill irony did not help :P

SGFerrit
December 29th, 2007, 04:29 AM

That is something we will have to wait and see about. We know the Travelers help us in the battle, as we have seen their ships in the promos. Obviously their tech isn't as crap as some of us thought at first.

g.o.d
December 29th, 2007, 04:33 AM
and the funniest thing is, that Sheppard is tied again:S

Integrabyte
December 29th, 2007, 04:35 AM
and the funniest thing is, that Sheppard is tied again:S

Bring something constructive to this thread :P. By constructive I mean no critics otherwise SGFerrit will go Kung Fu on you :P.

Integrabyte
December 29th, 2007, 04:40 AM
Wonder who this is....She must be one smart cookie to be in a lab on Atlantis ;). I have something to look forward too now :D

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4946/mysteriouswomanna9.jpg

g.o.d
December 29th, 2007, 04:43 AM
Wonder who this is....She must be one smart cookie to be in a lab on Atlantis ;). I have something to look forward too now :D

me too. But she will die

Integrabyte
December 29th, 2007, 04:44 AM
me too. But she will die

This is a thread where one has to be positive :P. At first I thought she is playing with an Asgard console, I told myself, damn we finally get some tech in Atlantis but looking at it again I saw I was wrong :P

Dr Lee
December 29th, 2007, 06:21 AM
What is that console the woman is looking at? There's Ancient on that surface....

*Roots around for the Ancient/Alphabet conversion thingie i had*

Hmm.... None of the gylphs on that console match to the conversion table i have....

ashman2
December 29th, 2007, 06:26 AM
What is that console the woman is looking at? There's Ancient on that surface....

*Roots around for the Ancient/Alphabet conversion thingie i had*

Perhaps it's an ancient war table, like the ones our military use where they have toy versions of ships and push them around coordinating attacks, but maybe this one is holographic.
Or it could be something completely different

Dr Lee
December 29th, 2007, 06:32 AM
Whatever it is the symbols didn't match the conversion chart i had buried on my HD...

Killdeer
December 29th, 2007, 09:07 AM

Your picture isn't showing up, but are you talking about the woman with black hair?

I'm guessing she's one of the rebel replicators, because of her clothes.

I won't get to see this episode until the 8th :( - I'll be out of town. I hope it turns out good though.

ashman2
December 29th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Your picture isn't showing up, but are you talking about the woman with black hair?

Mine didn't show up at first either. I just had to reload the page though.

Killdeer
December 29th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Mine didn't show up at first either. I just had to reload the page though.

Nope, still not working. I saw the pics at the MGM site though - thanks to SGFerrit for the link.

Jumper_One
December 29th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Wonder who this is....She must be one smart cookie to be in a lab on Atlantis ;)

maybe she's an Ancient

Integrabyte
December 29th, 2007, 09:38 AM
maybe she's an Ancient

A bit abrupt but could work :)

Jumper_One
December 29th, 2007, 09:40 AM
A bit abrupt but could work :)

yeah I know but they wear white too. anyway it's probably some replicator

ashman2
December 29th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Nope, still not working. I saw the pics at the MGM site though - thanks to SGFerrit for the link.

Yes, now mine isn't working either, it was working before though

Integrabyte
December 29th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Yes, now mine isn't working either, it was working before though

Might be a problem with Imageshack ....will check!

Skydiver
December 29th, 2007, 10:21 AM
kids, take your personal issues elsewhere.

and, not everyone takes speculation seriously. Some people like ot have fun with it. Let's please exercise some tolerance and acknowledge that - to some - speculating about what's going to happen isn't a serious matter but something to have fun with

Mitchell82
December 29th, 2007, 11:56 AM
yeah I know but they wear white too. anyway it's probably some replicator

Probably but doesnt she remind you of that Ancient in Echoes?

Jumper_One
December 29th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Probably but doesnt he remind you of that Ancient in Echoes?

now that you mention it yes they do

Mitchell82
December 29th, 2007, 12:01 PM
now that you mention it yes they do

I meant to say she but glad you got my point. I'll be ecstatic if it's an Ancient.

Jumper_One
December 29th, 2007, 12:38 PM
I meant to say she but gald you got my point. I'll be ecstatic if it's an Ancient.

gald? lol yeah an Ancient would be cool but I think she's a fellow replicator

Mitchell82
December 29th, 2007, 12:41 PM
gald? lol yeah an Ancient would be cool but I think she's a fellow replicator

Ugh stupid keyboard.;) Most likely she is a replicator. Personally if we have an ep with an Ancient I'd want Janus.

Integrabyte
December 29th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Ugh stupid keyboard.;) Most likely she is a replicator. Personally if we have an ep with an Ancient I'd want Janus.

Of course, the inventor of the Time Machine :D

Platschu
December 29th, 2007, 12:47 PM
The table have to be Asgard connected, because it is so similar to the Asgard core what was in Unending. So she use the Asgard weapons, shields or whatever. ;)

Integrabyte
December 29th, 2007, 12:49 PM
The table have to be Asgard connected, because it is so similar to the Asgard core what was in Unending. So she use the Asgard weapons, shields or whatever. ;)

Look carefully it is not Asgard tech. It looks like a map :P. A piece of paper :D

segaxgames
December 30th, 2007, 06:10 AM
I've been worried about the fate of the Daedalus for some time now.

I have read transcripts of upcoming episodes and I have wondered if the Daedalus will survive the upcoming battle in BAMSR.

I know for a fact that the Apollo survives. But I am still unsure about the Daedalus.

I don't know. I almost stopped watching Sg1 when the Prometheus got destroyed. I don't know what I would do if the Daedalus got destroyed...it being my favorite battle cruiser and all.

I'm just really scared.

What do you all think?

Integrabyte
December 30th, 2007, 06:14 AM

I have read transcripts of upcoming episodes and I have wondered if the Daedalus will survive the upcoming battle in BAMSR.

I know for a fact that the Apollo survives. But I am still unsure about the Daedalus.

I don't know. I almost stopped watching Sg1 when the Prometheus got destroyed. I don't know what I would do if the Daedalus got destroyed...it being my favorite battle cruiser and all.

I'm just really scared.

What do you all think?

They won't kill Caldwell :P. It will take a beatin` but nothing a good polish can't fix :D

Vala_M
December 30th, 2007, 08:25 AM
I heard that the Daedalus appears in "The Kindred" so I don't think we have to worry.

Vala,

Darien
December 30th, 2007, 08:47 AM
I was more worried about the Apollo. Are you sure it's gonna survive?

Admiral Mappalazarou
December 30th, 2007, 08:49 AM
*pats Sega on the back* Its only a ship, mate. :(

g.o.d
December 30th, 2007, 08:54 AM
we now have Odyssey(probably the most powerful ship in the universe), Apollo, Daedalus and later we will have Phoenix => we can't have so many ships :P

Integrabyte
December 30th, 2007, 10:56 AM
I heard that the Daedalus appears in "The Kindred" so I don't think we have to worry.

Vala,

I also heard Elvis left the building and we ended up worrying :P. The Kindred will probably be burial time for Dedy :P

Franklyn Blaze
December 30th, 2007, 10:59 AM
I pray that I don't see anymore spoilery thread titles!

Integrabyte
December 30th, 2007, 11:53 AM
I pray that I don't see anymore spoilery thread titles!

Amen to that. By accident I ended up in "The last man" thread and got spoiled worse than a 2 year old brat...wurst :P

Franklyn Blaze
December 30th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Amen to that. By accident I ended up in "The last man" thread and got spoiled worse than a 2 year old brat...wurst :P

DOH! * sends mind wiping ancient nanobots to the recsue*

Wraith_Boy
December 30th, 2007, 02:58 PM

I'm just really scared.

What do you all think?

Daedalus is fine because Caldwell appears in ep 18

It's Apollo that I don't think is mentioned after BAMSR!

jenks
December 30th, 2007, 03:05 PM
The Apollo is in Outcast.

sparkygate
December 30th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Wished that the Prometheus had survived wanted to see it take on beating against Hive Ships or maybe an Ori-Ship... but if it was still operating it would be in the museum by now considering all the upgrades we have gotten from the asgard..

Hopefully none of the earth ships will be destroyed in the next half of season 4 though i wouldnt mind seeing some other ships other from the US in space getting blown up or maybe surving to fight in a formation against the enemy..

btw does anybody know what type of ship the apollo is? because i think the daedalus is a DSC class (Deep Space Carrier) while the Odyssey was a BC class (battle-cruiser) from the ark of truth...

Wonder what the phoenix will be any ideas?

FlametongueX
December 30th, 2007, 04:01 PM
I dunno if this has been posted already and if it has excuse this. Was searching and found a trailer of the next episode. My gosh, now this is action, reminds me of swep3 battle at beginning.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rOGIoSEYFBA

Couldn't find it on the actual scifi site....

Ltcolshepjumper
December 30th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Yeah, its the MGM vid. Look at the BAMSR thread.

FlametongueX
December 30th, 2007, 04:28 PM
oh right dang it lol a little late i guess oh well well got my chance to c it

Myles
December 30th, 2007, 05:08 PM
I always thought they used BC and DSC interchangeably for the 304's.

Pogo01
December 30th, 2007, 05:09 PM
If the Asgard weaponry is strong enough to destroy an Ori ship. then shouldn't they be able to defeat an Ancient ship with ease? Seeing as how the Ori ships use a much modern style of shielding compared to Ancient warship shielding which have become obsolete 10,000 years ago.

kirmit
December 30th, 2007, 05:21 PM
If the Asgard weaponry is strong enough to destroy an Ori ship. then shouldn't they be able to defeat an Ancient ship with ease? Seeing as how the Ori ships use a much modern style of shielding compared to Ancient warship shielding which have become obsolete 10,000 years ago.

That may be true but the Asgard beams in BAMSR won't be as powerful as those on the Oddy as neither the Apollo or Deddy has a ZPM like the Oddy did.

jenks
December 30th, 2007, 05:24 PM

There's no reason to assume that the Ori shields are more advanced, being ascended doesn't make you all knowing, and we know that the Ori weren't any where near as technologically advanced as the Alterans...

Pogo01
December 30th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Oh, i wasn't aware the Odyssey had a ZPM. But either way, Asgard tech vs outdated Lantean tech? i'm sure Asgard would win.

Pogo01
December 30th, 2007, 05:26 PM
There's no reason to assume that the Ori shields are more advanced, being ascended doesn't make you all knowing, and we know that the Ori weren't any where near as technologically advanced as the Alterans...

Although the Ori might've been dumber than the Ancients, i use that word loosely doesn't mean they wouldn't have even tried to advance their tech to counter the Ancients. After all they knew the Ancients wouldnt interfere with the lower plains meaning all Ancient tech would be 10,000 years old and outdated. The Ori created ships 10,000 years later, whether or not they were smarter... i'm sure the tech would've been more advanced then that of the Ancients.

Col. Shadow Quinn
December 30th, 2007, 05:30 PM
304s are both Battlecruisers and Carriers at the same time. Just more focused on the role of battlecruiser.

Integrabyte
December 30th, 2007, 06:02 PM
The ORI dumb? I thought I've seen enough. You gotta be pretty dumb to collapse a planet into a singularity,create ships and satellites with more raw power than 10 hataks :P.

kirmit
December 30th, 2007, 06:03 PM
The ORI dumb? I thought I've seen enough. You gotta be pretty dumb to collapse a planet into a singularity,create ships and satellites with more raw power than 10 hataks :P.

They were 'dumber' when the ancients and Ori were one race ;).

Mitchell82
December 30th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Oh, i wasn't aware the Odyssey had a ZPM. But either way, Asgard tech vs outdated Lantean tech? i'm sure Asgard would win.

The Ori ships were tons more powerfull than Aurora class ships. THe sheilds and weapons wre no where near as advanced as the Ori ships.

Integrabyte
December 30th, 2007, 06:17 PM
I agree with both of you Mitch and Kirmit. I love the Asgard but I cannot ignore the ORI. They were self centered and selfish but the had the keys to the knowledge of the Universe whilst being ascended. Without a ZPM and an Asgard computer core to control its system and manage that zPM output, the dedy will get blown to pieces. I would not see the dedy survive the attacks in unending. At least hive ships do not have that raw power so Caldwell won't be worried.

jenks
December 30th, 2007, 06:39 PM
The Ori ships were tons more powerfull than Aurora class ships. THe sheilds and weapons wre no where near as advanced as the Ori ships.

How do you know that?

kirmit
December 30th, 2007, 06:45 PM
I think we'll know for certain which is better out of an Ori ship or Aurora in 'BAMSR'. If the Deddy/Apollo manage to take out a few Aurora's with ease then I'd say the Ori ships were stronger because of the Deddy/Apollo not having a ZPM like the Oddy did.

Mitchell82
December 30th, 2007, 06:48 PM
How do you know that?

From what we hae seen. The ori weapons can destroy an entire planet and destroyed Hataks in only one shot and destroyed the Korelev in two shots. Not even drones can do that. None of the races that tried to destroy or damage those ships succeded. Asgard, and goa'uld weaponry couldn't touch them. Drones eventually can but it took the entire supply of drones in Road Not Taken's world to dstroy the ships that attacked them before Carter accidently went there. So yeah very advanced.

Integrabyte
December 30th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Its friday soon and Caldwell will go hunting robots :P

Mitchell82
December 30th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Its friday soon and Caldwell will go hunting robots :P

Be great to see him again.

jenks
December 30th, 2007, 06:55 PM
From what we hae seen. The ori weapons can destroy an entire planet and destroyed Hataks in only one shot and destroyed the Korelev in two shots. Not even drones can do that. None of the races that tried to destroy or damage those ships succeded. Asgard, and goa'uld weaponry couldn't touch them. Drones eventually can but it took the entire supply of drones in Road Not Taken's world to dstroy the ships that attacked them before Carter accidently went there. So yeah very advanced.

When did their weapons destroy a planet?

Mitchell82
December 30th, 2007, 06:59 PM
When did their weapons destroy a planet?

I'm not talking Death Star like destrution but Anhilation of all life counts IMO. Which they did off screen but they showed a great example of what they could do in Counterstrike and Line in the Sand. Had the village not been cloaked that crater would have been the village.

PG15
December 30th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Our Mark 9's are more powerful.

Mitchell82
December 30th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Our Mark 9's are more powerful.

If placed right yeah, the trick is getting it inside the shields.

Integrabyte
December 30th, 2007, 07:27 PM
The Mark 9 is nothing compared to a ZPM explosion or to a Project Arcturus explosion. To whipe out all 60 hives, Caldwell needs to get them in the same solar system, short a zpm, beam it in space, jump to hyperspace and tadam :P. The ORI must have had the ZPM equivalent so our Mark 9 is still a firecracker :P

Mitchell82
December 30th, 2007, 08:21 PM
The Mark 9 is nothing compared to a ZPM explosion or to a Project Arcturus explosion. To whipe out all 60 hives, Caldwell needs to get them in the same solar system, short a zpm, beam it in space, jump to hyperspace and tadam :P. The ORI must have had the ZPM equivalent so our Mark 9 is still a firecracker :P

What we need is a Romulan ship. Blast the hell out of everything.;)

Col. Shadow Quinn
December 31st, 2007, 12:48 AM
What we need is a Romulan ship. Blast the hell out of everything.;)

How many Romulan ships and of what type(s)?

lvlister2005
December 31st, 2007, 06:04 AM
I know that we go all guns blazing in BAMSR without spoiling it to much but as i am a spoiler 'whore' lol, Ive been looking on various spoiler sites, like Gateworld, Wiki, Stargate-project and so on and I have found nothing relating to the Asurans for the rest of Season 4, do we know what happens to them in a literal sense, like do they get completly wiped out or are there rogues still out there.

g.o.d
December 31st, 2007, 06:08 AM
Weir will become leader of those rogue Asurans. Rest will be destroyed in BAMSR

lvlister2005
December 31st, 2007, 06:09 AM
Thanks g.o.d for helping me, now I am set straight.

g.o.d
December 31st, 2007, 06:10 AM
you're welcome

kirmit
December 31st, 2007, 07:17 AM

Is the part about Weir confirmed or just fan speculation?

g.o.d
December 31st, 2007, 07:27 AM

gimme a minute and I'll find a source. it's somewhere here on GW

kirmit
December 31st, 2007, 07:33 AM

Ok thank you, I'd just never heard that part before :).

g.o.d
December 31st, 2007, 07:46 AM

sorry, but I can't find it. But it was discussed in this thread

if I remember it correctly, it was from some magazine

Integrabyte
December 31st, 2007, 07:53 AM

That was predictable :D

Vala_M
December 31st, 2007, 08:32 AM
Although the Ori might've been dumber than the Ancients, i use that word loosely doesn't mean they wouldn't have even tried to advance their tech to counter the Ancients. After all they knew the Ancients wouldnt interfere with the lower plains meaning all Ancient tech would be 10,000 years old and outdated. The Ori created ships 10,000 years later, whether or not they were smarter... i'm sure the tech would've been more advanced then that of the Ancients.

Because the Ori for the lack of a better term lazy techologically speaking, they COULD have made their ships 100% but they didn't because they only made their ships as powerful as they needed them to be, proven by the fact that since Earth was the only planet with drones, they didn't make drone-proof ships evidenced by their putting Earth last on the list as well as the fact that within a year's time, the Asgard built weapons that could destroy their ships, if they made their ships 100%, no weapon would have been able to destroy Ori ships. I mean, if you think all you're going to face is Ha'taks then you would only build your ships to defeat them, not the Asgard or Ancient tech.

Vala,

younger
December 31st, 2007, 09:19 AM
i saw the women i dont know who is she but she look like ancient or something cause of her uniform
WHO IS SHE?

dresi4
December 31st, 2007, 09:31 AM
Mallozi wrote her name on his blog (I don't remeber it :D ), but this is all, what we know at this moment.

btw. topic for BAMSR already exist, no need to create another...

Ltcolshepjumper
December 31st, 2007, 10:13 AM
Fram, Flan, Flam, something like that? I'm quite sure she is Asuran, maybe one of Niam's folk.

Ltcolshepjumper
December 31st, 2007, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I guess it's because the Ori didn't see a need to make their ships invincible. Maybe it had something to do with precautions so that no rebel priors (or MW races) happened to get their hands on the technology. Also, the reason Ancient tech continues to be the best is because it is still very advanced, and for 10,000 years no one had found the bulk of their technology. I would suspect that, if the Asgard had not destroyed themselves, that in a few years, given their study of the Ori technology (from a distance) and their study of Ancient technology, they would have become the most advanced race, as least in military technology. And, of course, they probably wouldn't have been able to do it if they hadn't fought the replicators and hadn't studied Atlantis and other Ancient tech.

Redhooks
December 31st, 2007, 10:30 AM

sorry, but I can't find it. But it was discussed in this thread

if I remember it correctly, it was from some magazine
I know morjana has posted this before so kudos have to go to her, but I could not easily find her post with the quote and it was easier to look on the E! online page to look for the quote. :o:(
Here is the link: E! Online "Watch with Kristin" spoiler about SGA (http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=8d2e3a06-9ad2-4acd-a853-15a823fa47a8)
Here is the quote:
David in San Francisco: You never talk about it, but any chance you're holding out on any Stargate: Atlantis scoop?Uh...gonna hafta throw this one to Jen's little brother, Mark, who never misses an ep and has already seen the next two. He tells you fellow fans, "Col. Carter is great as the new leader of Atlantis. She chews out a ship captain for talking down to one of her crew. She does a great job of playing on the strong yet still feminine. I think she is better in the role than Weir. But the former leader of Atlantis, Weir, now looks like she is in control of a faction of the replicators even though the Atlantis team believes they have destroyed all replicators." So, that's bad...right?
I normally dislike this lady because she always dislikes what I like and likes what I hate! She was a little condescending with the have to ask someone else bit. No wonder there is so much crap on TV today!!!
Edit: Here is the link to the original post by morjana. I finally found it. :o
http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=7448133&postcount=249

Integrabyte
December 31st, 2007, 11:10 AM
i saw the women i dont know who is she but she look like ancient or something cause of her uniform
WHO IS SHE?

Asked a couple pages back ...she is Batgirl! :D

Redhooks
December 31st, 2007, 12:55 PM
WHO IS SHE?

Mallozi wrote her name on his blog (I don't remeber it :D ), but this is all, what we know at this moment.

btw. topic for BAMSR already exist, no need to create another...

Fram, Flan, Flam, something like that? I'm quite sure she is Asuran, maybe one of Niam's folk.

Asked a couple pages back ...she is Batgirl! :D
Her name is Fran. Look at this post from this thread from earlier this month about this Replicator. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=7382259&postcount=247

Wormhole
December 31st, 2007, 03:36 PM
Poem tag from JM's blog for BAMSR = http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/

The brilliant one slowly loses his mind,
While a group of replacements puts the team in a bind.

I think it's safe to say it's Torri's fourth ep;):).

Have a happy new year everyone:weir:.

Mitchell82
December 31st, 2007, 07:37 PM
Poem tag from JM's blog for BAMSR = http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/

I think it's safe to say it's Torri's fourth ep;):).

Have a happy new year everyone:weir:.

I don't think she is in BAMSR.

Mitchell82
December 31st, 2007, 07:39 PM
How many Romulan ships and of what type(s)?

A few WarBirds should do the trick.;)

Integrabyte
January 1st, 2008, 06:12 AM
A few WarBirds should do the trick.;)

The Admiral Janeway modified Voyager would work too :P.

ashman2
January 1st, 2008, 06:25 AM
The Admiral Janeway modified Voyager would work too :P.

Not to go too off-topic, but I'd rather have that Enterprise-J or whatever it was that briefly appeared in Enterprise.

ussrelativity
January 1st, 2008, 07:39 AM
Not to go too off-topic, but I'd rather have that Enterprise-J or whatever it was that briefly appeared in Enterprise.

That would be really nice!

Raj_2006
January 1st, 2008, 09:56 AM
NA, Enterprise E rules! :D Even though there is nothing wrong with the look of the Enterprise J to me it looks like a stretched version of the Enterprise E (Sovereign class)

PG15
January 1st, 2008, 01:07 PM
Actually, it was the stretched-out version of the NX01. :D

Naw man, give me the Scimitar, and it'll take care of those replicator ships, lickity split.

ussrelativity
January 1st, 2008, 01:30 PM
Actually, it was the stretched-out version of the NX01. :D

Naw man, give me the Scimitar, and it'll take care of those replicator ships, lickity split.

I miss Enterprise. It's been almost three years now.

Integrabyte
January 1st, 2008, 02:52 PM
Are we there yet? :P. 3 more Days!!!! :D

Wormhole
January 1st, 2008, 02:56 PM
I don't think she is in BAMSR.

Despite my last post, I think your probably right. My gut feeling is still telling me it's Spoils of War. Don't ask me why, I've just got a nagging feeling at the moment.

PG15
January 1st, 2008, 07:31 PM
Some news from JM on festivities after the episode airs:

Speaking of which - Okay, as I’m sure you’re all aware, the back half of Atlantis’s fourth season kicks off this Friday on SciFi with Be All My Sins Remember’d. Well, I exchanged emails with Marty G. and, despite being in vacation mode, he has expressed a willingness to do a post-episode guest Q&A for this blog. So, if you’re interested in finding out what the hell Martin was thinking when he wrote the episode, get your questions in on Saturday and he‘ll, hopefully, get back to us in a timely manner.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/01/01/january-1-2008-happy-new-year-no-really/

Lythisrose
January 1st, 2008, 09:03 PM
From JM's clue poem:

The brilliant one slowly loses his mind,
While a group of replacements puts the team in a bind.

Iv'e seen that several people feel this is in reference to BAMSR. If so do you think that the Dupli!team survived the previous episode? Or could it be another set of copies?

Redhooks
January 2nd, 2008, 10:02 AM
Not to go too off-topic
Too Late. :(

Jumper_One
January 2nd, 2008, 11:37 AM
From JM's clue poem:

Iv'e seen that several people feel this is in reference to BAMSR. If so do you think that the Dupli!team survived the previous episode? Or could it be another set of copies?

only 2 more days then we'll know ;)

Lythisrose
January 2nd, 2008, 12:14 PM
only 2 more days then we'll know ;)

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

kirmit
January 2nd, 2008, 12:19 PM
From JM's clue poem:

I think there's only one set of copies, they were clones, created by the rebel Asurans who resided in the Fake Atlantis, which was destroyed.

Angelwithsoul
January 2nd, 2008, 05:42 PM
Ehm, Am I the only one here or... I seem to remember the copies of our Atlantis team creating a diversion at the end of the last episode and then being found in a crashed jumper by the Asurans.

Seems to me Atlantis Team 2.0 is still out there, Or not.

Redhooks
January 3rd, 2008, 12:29 AM
Here are two screencaps from the Sci-Fi promo ad that aired yesterday during Rising at 5PM.
The first is a Wraith Hive ship entering hyperspace from above a planet (I assume Asura) with a lot of Aurora-class ships in orbit and the plant beginning to blow-up.
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z147/redhooks/Misc/SGA%20Pics/SGAS4BAMSRPromoVidPic01.jpg
The second is of Carter and Caldwell on the bridge of the Daedalus.
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z147/redhooks/Misc/SGA%20Pics/SGAS4BAMSRPromoVidPic02.jpg

Integrabyte
January 3rd, 2008, 03:43 AM
Here are two screencaps from the Sci-Fi promo ad that aired yesterday during Rising at 5PM.
The first is a Wraith Hive ship entering hyperspace from above a planet (I assume Asura) with a lot of Aurora-class ships in orbit and the plant beginning to blow-up.
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z147/redhooks/Misc/SGA%20Pics/SGAS4BAMSRPromoVidPic01.jpg
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z147/redhooks/Misc/SGA%20Pics/SGAS4BAMSRPromoVidPic02.jpg

It was about time Caldwell took Carter to his room :P

atlantis_babe34
January 3rd, 2008, 03:47 AM
not cool:P (being a biased Sam/ Jack fan :P)

i doubt that BAMSR is Torri's 4th epsiode.. but thats jsut mee

Anubis91
January 3rd, 2008, 03:49 AM

Oh my god !!!! the first pictures is ... well, unbelievable !
So they really are going to blow up Asuras and the bad Replicators !
this battle and its ending is going to be the most spectacular visual effect ever seen in both Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis !

jonos101
January 3rd, 2008, 04:37 AM
not cool:P (being a biased Sam/ Jack fan :P)

i doubt that BAMSR is Torri's 4th epsiode.. but thats jsut mee

im a biased sam/me fan :p

jenks
January 3rd, 2008, 09:48 AM
This is going to be mental.

tainor
January 3rd, 2008, 11:51 AM
I hope Sam hooks up with Sheppard I mean they will make a good couple. Also I can not wait for BAMSR to start. The battle with the Asurans to begin and the new weapons hope they're cool.

Tain

Jumper_One
January 3rd, 2008, 12:20 PM
I hope Sam hooks up with Sheppard I mean they will make a good couple.

haha um no they don't and this certainly won't happen ;)

Also I can not wait for BAMSR to start. The battle with the Asurans to begin and the new weapons hope they're cool.

Tain

it's gonna be awesome :D

Lythisrose
January 3rd, 2008, 12:27 PM
I hope Sam hooks up with Sheppard I mean they will make a good couple. Also I can not wait for BAMSR to start. The battle with the Asurans to begin and the new weapons hope they're cool.

Tain
Hey, Sam already has Jack and Teal'c. ;) At this point, if they're gonna ship Shep with anybody it should be Teyla (or McKay ;)). But hopefully BAMSR will not be about shipping anybody and more about taking out the Replicators and the Wraith. :)

Jumper_One
January 3rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
Hey, Sam already has Jack and Teal'c. ;) At this point, if they're gonna ship Shep with anybody it should be Teyla (or McKay ;)). But hopefully BAMSR will not be about shipping anybody and more about taking out the Replicators and the Wraith. :)

um Jack and Teal'c? wtf? anyway I hope they don't ship Shep with anyone, it's fine how things are right now imo. and BAMSR will most certainly not be about shipping someone, more about the biggest space battle ever ;)

Lythisrose
January 3rd, 2008, 12:39 PM
um Jack and Teal'c? wtf?
Just kidding! :o (kind of..... rumors abound!)

Jumper_One
January 3rd, 2008, 12:42 PM
Just kidding! :o (kind of..... rumors abound!)

lol ok then :)

Mitchell82
January 3rd, 2008, 12:48 PM
I miss Enterprise. It's been almost three years now.

Same here. It's my number one favorite Star Trek show.

Leliana McKay
January 3rd, 2008, 12:48 PM

**stares gaping at first pic**

OHHHH!!! I wish I had a huge HD screen TV to see that ... can you imagine how AWESOME this is gonna look!!

I agree with Anubis91. This is gonna be the most amazing visual effect space battle in the entire Stargate serie. JM keeps mentioning it. I hardly can't wait anymore.

Is it friday yet?

Mitchell82
January 3rd, 2008, 12:50 PM
Despite my last post, I think your probably right. My gut feeling is still telling me it's Spoils of War. Don't ask me why, I've just got a nagging feeling at the moment.

I think you are right but regardless BAMSR looks like a great ep.

Mitchell82
January 3rd, 2008, 12:51 PM
**stares gaping at first pic**

OHHHH!!! I wish I had a huge HD screen TV to see that ... can you imagine how AWESOME this is gonna look!!

I agree with Anubis91. This is gonna be the most amazing visual effect space battle in the entire Stargate serie. JM keeps mentioning it. I hardly can't wait anymore.

Is it friday yet?

I have a 53" HDTV with surround sound so it will for me. Want to come over?;)

jenks
January 3rd, 2008, 12:59 PM

Tain

So do I, if only to see the S/J shippers freak out.

Mitchell82
January 3rd, 2008, 01:02 PM
So do I, if only to see the S/J shippers freak out.
Sam and John? Can I say HELL NO!;)

Jumper_One
January 3rd, 2008, 01:13 PM
Sam and John? Can I say HELL NO!;)

you certainly can since I already said NO ;)

Mitchell82
January 3rd, 2008, 01:15 PM
you certainly can since I already said NO ;)

Great minds think alike.;)

Jumper_One
January 3rd, 2008, 01:16 PM
Great minds think alike.;)

haha...yeah :p

Redhooks
January 3rd, 2008, 01:28 PM
If you watch the preview video for BAMSR on Yahoo TV that morjana posted in the SGA S4 Trailers and Promos thread, (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=7509514&postcount=892) Ellis looks like he starting to get angry at McKay and Carter looks like she has had about enough of it. I think Ellis is the one who Carter gets upset with at the War Council for showing disrespect to McKay and the scene above is the start of it that boils over at the War Council.

About 30 hours until we find out.

Mitchell82
January 3rd, 2008, 01:30 PM
If you watch the preview video for BAMSR on Yahoo TV that morjana posted in the SGA S4 Trailers and Promos thread, (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=7509514&postcount=892) Ellis looks like he starting to get angry at McKay and Carter looks like she has about enough of it. I think Ellis is the one who Carter gets upset with at the War Council for showing disrespect to McKay and the scene above is the start of it that boils over at the War Council.

About 30 hours until we find out.
The more I read and see about this the more excited I get.

tainor
January 3rd, 2008, 02:48 PM
People, people how can anyone say that Sam will not make a good couple with Shep I mean, they are meant for each other Jack is so out of place here. I mean have you heard that long distant relationship never worked, now thing about inter-galactic relationship.
I mean in this eppie I think they should try to ship Shep with Sam it will make a good story and will annoy big time the Sam/Jack shippers. BTW Jack is old enough to be Sam's dad for the love of God. It's so out of place for him and her.
BAMSR can't wait for it to start, kick some Asuran ass. (Thank you Thor for the big guns) :(
I miss the Asgard it would of been one hell of fight. Asgard & Tau'ri vs Wraith vs Asurans. Dream battle lol

Tain

Ltcolshepjumper
January 3rd, 2008, 02:50 PM
People, people how can anyone say that Sam will not make a good couple with Shep I mean, they are ment for each other Jack is so out of place here. I mean haveyou heard that long distant relationship never worked, now thing about inter-galactic relationship I mean. In this eppie I think they should try to ship Shep with Sam it will make a good story and will annoy big time the Sam Jack shippers. BTW Jack is old enough to be Sams dad for the love of God. It's so out of place for him and her. BAMSR can't wait for it to start, kick some Asuran but. (Thank you Thor for the big guns) :(
I miss the Asgard it would of been one hell of fight. Asgard & Tau'ri vs Wraith vs Asurans. Dream battle lol

Tain

Sam&Shep?! No..

tainor
January 3rd, 2008, 02:55 PM
Sam&Shep?! No..

But why what's so bad about it? I mean they are people they can date whoever they want?
And this way it will put an end to the Jack/Sam shipping for the past what 10 years.

Mitchell82
January 3rd, 2008, 02:56 PM
People, people how can anyone say that Sam will not make a good couple with Shep I mean, they are meant for each other Jack is so out of place here. I mean have you heard that long distant relationship never worked, now thing about inter-galactic relationship.
I mean in this eppie I think they should try to ship Shep with Sam it will make a good story and will annoy big time the Sam/Jack shippers. BTW Jack is old enough to be Sam's dad for the love of God. It's so out of place for him and her.

Tain
Uh no. First it's against regs she is his superior officer so not goin to happen,not to mention they are so wrong for each other.

Mitchell82
January 3rd, 2008, 02:57 PM
But why what's so bad about it? I mean they are people they can date whoever they want?
And this way it will put an end to the Jack/Sam shipping for the past what 10 years.

Wrong read my previous post. They are in the military and it's against regs.

tainor
January 3rd, 2008, 02:58 PM
Yeah forgot bout the whole military thing. It's stupid but oh well...

Jumper_One
January 3rd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Sam&Shep?! No..

Uh no. First it's against regs she is his superior officer so not goin to happen,not to mention they are so wrong for each other.

Wrong read my previous post. They are in the military and it's against regs.

Yeah forgot bout the whole military thing. It's stupid but oh well...

:indeed:

ussrelativity
January 3rd, 2008, 04:13 PM

Thanks anyway. On your end, do you have access to SCIFI HD?

If so, are you capable of taking 720p screencaps?

Integrabyte
January 3rd, 2008, 05:02 PM

Pay us the ticket :P? I also see them in HD :P

jenks
January 3rd, 2008, 10:05 PM
Not sure if anyone has posted this, but it's the first I've seen of it:

http://cinemablend.com/television/Video-Clip-Stargate-Atlantis-Be-All-My-Sins-Remember-d-8094.html

Lythisrose
January 3rd, 2008, 10:11 PM

http://cinemablend.com/television/Video-Clip-Stargate-Atlantis-Be-All-My-Sins-Remember-d-8094.html

Oh, that's a good one! Can hardly wait! :)

jenks
January 3rd, 2008, 10:14 PM
I've just noticed they've put the wrong number of chevrons on the gate, again. :(

majorsal
January 3rd, 2008, 10:36 PM
The more I read and see about this the more excited I get.

me too, and i almost, ALMOST clicked on the link to see the promo. LOTS of willpower there. :p

sally :D

jelgate
January 3rd, 2008, 10:38 PM
me too, and i almost, ALMOST clicked on the link to see the promo. LOTS of willpower there. :psally :DGive in to the temptation and watch the promo.

majorsal
January 3rd, 2008, 10:40 PM
Give in to the temptation and watch the promo.

no, i can't. i won't... *shakes* NO, i won't! *lots of shaking, with some drooling too*

sally :p

jelgate
January 3rd, 2008, 10:41 PM
no, i can't. i won't... *shakes* NO, i won't! *lots of shaking, with some drooling too*sally :pYou know you want to

ha'tak_
January 4th, 2008, 11:55 AM

woo, i cant whit ,****!!!
first the space battle tabe then this

TheReturnOfTheLantian
January 4th, 2008, 12:11 PM
what time is it. in the US? and what time dose this episode air?

jenks
January 4th, 2008, 12:17 PM
I think it works out at about 3am in the UK.

Jumper_One
January 4th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Alex Levine on BAMSR

As for the story, Martin said the script was a blast to write, because it's provides some closure to a lot of different story arcs that began this season. He said almost every story that we've done this season tees this story up. And lastly, he explained that, often in these large action episodes, it's difficult to have strong character moments because the story is so dense with action. But again, this one breaks the mold, because there are some wonderful - and important - character moments in there. Sorry, no spoilers. I want you to be surprised!

And there's also that trademark Martin Gero brand of Pythonesque humor. Look for the scene where the Colonels' greet each other, to McKay's bewilderment. Awesome stuff.

TheReturnOfTheLantian
January 4th, 2008, 12:41 PM
I think it works out at about 3am in the UK.

oh right okay. gonna be asleep well before then. :P

PG15
January 4th, 2008, 03:23 PM
He said almost every story that we've done this season tees this story up.

*drools*

That's EXACTLY what I was hoping for.

ussrelativity
January 4th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Less than 2 hours to go now!

I'm signing off for now, so take care, everyone.

--
OT: Warner has announced Blu-ray exclusivity taking full effect later on this year! Good news for those concerning HD media.

TheJediSpectre
January 4th, 2008, 07:07 PM
The Colonel scene was hilarious ;)

GATEGOD
January 4th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Wraith scene was even better :cameron:

Stargate_atlantis-
January 4th, 2008, 07:15 PM
has it been aired over there in America???

mi4si
January 4th, 2008, 07:16 PM
only 36(37) more

Ruined_puzzle
January 4th, 2008, 07:16 PM
has it been aired over there in America???

It's airing right now.

Stargate_atlantis-
January 4th, 2008, 07:18 PM
oh okay sweet i cant wait to see it Im from australia and am currently up to episode 10 of season 4 !!!! i love it sooo much

Specter177
January 4th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Ha! Our ships cut through them like butter!

Specter177
January 4th, 2008, 07:22 PM
only 36(37) more

Now only 31.

TheJediSpectre
January 4th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Its a good thing Sheppard was not there to see Rodneys little hottie

technoextreme
January 4th, 2008, 07:38 PM
This is amounting to the greatest space battle in the Stargate Universe!!!

Specter177
January 4th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Its a good thing Sheppard was not there to see Rodneys little hottie

He will now!

mi4si
January 4th, 2008, 07:40 PM
cats out of the bag

TheJediSpectre
January 4th, 2008, 07:42 PM
He will now!

I spoke to soon

Specter177
January 4th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Great, now MORALITY comes up.

TheJediSpectre
January 4th, 2008, 07:43 PM
cats out of the bag

Thank god they did not play with the who is the father angle

Specter177
January 4th, 2008, 07:45 PM
It's name is Fran! Or FRN?

TheJediSpectre
January 4th, 2008, 07:46 PM
It's name is Fran! Or FRN?

Fran

mi4si
January 4th, 2008, 07:46 PM
in HD a lot of ships

Specter177
January 4th, 2008, 07:48 PM
This battle looks better than Camelot. And not so one sided.

TheJediSpectre
January 4th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Fran seems very friendly

mi4si
January 4th, 2008, 07:49 PM
he's going to make a super replicator by accident

TheJediSpectre
January 4th, 2008, 07:51 PM
he's going to make a super replicator by accident

Super Fran ;)

Specter177
Thats bad. The 'not being able to overload the zpm' part.

mi4si
I knew it

mi4si
beam him out and fire at the surface

mi4si
January 4th, 2008, 07:52 PM
to be continued in HD

Vash
January 4th, 2008, 07:52 PM
I'm going to miss Fran =/