This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Screens-Theme

Im Not quite sure if this is in the right place, if not mods feel free to move it . Does anyone out there have a decent shot of the atlantis screens, suitable for pc background, as the only ones i can get are low resolution.

They just look really kool, so wouldn't it be great to be able to have them as a pc barkground?
    "You Blow Up One Sun And Suddenly Everybody Thinks You Can Walk On Water!!"

Originally posted by boney_jnr View Post
    Im Not quite sure if this is in the right place, if not mods feel free to move it . Does anyone out there have a decent shot of the atlantis screens, suitable for pc background, as the only ones i can get are low resolution.

They just look really kool, so wouldn't it be great to be able to have them as a pc barkground?
    Link 1

Link 2

Although if your looking for a 'barkground' for your pc. I suggest you look here:

Barkground

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
      Although if your looking for a 'barkground' for your pc. I suggest you look here:

Barkground

LOL! I hadn't even noticed the typo!

I think boney_jnr was referring to the Lantean computer displays, though. I don't recall ever seeing any available as wallpapers, though.
      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Maybe it's time to fill up the void then...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I would be really interested in a theme, like Atlantis's OS.

: Green is Good.
          sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
            This one I was remember seeing the screensaver on the big monitor back in season 2 episode 17, which I was able to screen cap the screensaver, it has the logo of atlantis on it. I'm sure many of us would love to have that one as their screensaver on the laptop, pc whatever that is.

Comment

I know I would . . . . Now someone make it!

Comment

Okay I will give a wallpaper a go, but I need good images to use. . . hint HINT!

Comment

An Atlantis OS I'd buy that

Error message:
                  "This action cannot be completed as there is no ZPM detected in USB port 2. Please disconnect your ZPM, and reinstall any relevent drivers such as 'Power Up v2.3' and try again."

Error Message:
                  "Warning you have been detected as an Atlantis team member. You are being locked out to protect the system and the ZPM's from your inability to keep one for any period of time."

Error Message:
                  "Warning Plot Hole formation detected. Please raise shields and wait for the sigularity to form and for the fan blast wave to end."

Error Message:
                  "Alert Windows 2000 OS detected in city. Lock down in progress to avoid a hostile Takeover by Bill gates. Atmosphere is being vented to kill the user in 10 seconds. A team of Linux/Atlantis OS cyborgs will then destroy the computer."

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T View Post
                    Okay I will give a wallpaper a go, but I need good images to use. . . hint HINT!
                    Why not start from scratch? How hard can it be?

Comment

Originally posted by beale947 View Post
                      An Atlantis OS I'd buy that

Error message:
                      "This action cannot be completed as there is no ZPM detected in USB port 2. Please disconnect your ZPM, and reinstall any relevent drivers such as 'Power Up v2.3' and try again."

Error Message:
                      "Warning you have been detected as an Atlantis team member. You are being locked out to protect the system and the ZPM's from your inability to keep one for any period of time."

Error Message:
                      "Warning Plot Hole formation detected. Please raise shields and wait for the sigularity to form and for the fan blast wave to end."

Error Message:
                      "Alert Windows 2000 OS detected in city. Lock down in progress to avoid a hostile Takeover by Bill gates. Atmosphere is being vented to kill the user in 10 seconds. A team of Linux/Atlantis OS cyborgs will then destroy the computer."
                      Nah, the Ancients are still in awe over the ease of use and security of the Macs. The Wraith can't even crack 'em, I know, I'm a Wraith, and I've been trying. 10,000 years of experience and still cant break the thing.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Why not start from scratch? How hard can it be?
                        LOL well, I don't actually know what Atlantis screens look like, so I did an ancient one....From scratch and it took ages lol

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T View Post
                          LOL well, I don't actually know what Atlantis screens look like, so I did an ancient one....From scratch and it took ages lol

Spoiler:
                          Looks pretty cool. Green for it!

I really should give it a try myself. I'm curious if I can come up with something equally as exciting.

edit: I have decided to give a screen from one of the Lantean Earth computers a go, and also try my hands at a genuine Lantean screen. Maybe I even manage to make it as real as possible. No promises though. I like a good challenge.
                          Last edited by Falcon Horus; 13 May 2007, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X