X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Back Half of Season 4 (Spoilers)

Joe Mallozzi has posted this in his latest blog entry:

Alipeeps writes: “Have you guys started work on the back 10 episodes yet?”

Answer: Yup. Martin is finishing up work on the second part of the mid-season two-parter. Alan is working on what like to call “the third part of the mid-season two-parter”. And Carl has started work on the relationships episode. He’ll be moving onto the cross-over episode once he’s done. Then there’s the two-part return of THAT character. Which brings us to episodes 17.
    To summarize, we have:

411 - Part 2 of Mid-Season 2-parter
    412 - "Part 3" of Mid-Season 2-parter
    413 - Relationship Episode
    414 - Crossover Episode
    415/416 - Return of Carson Episodes

Joe has also said that the the backhalf has been pretty much thoughtout by this point.

EDIT: Forgot to mention: this isn't the actual order of the episodes, just what Joe has listed in order.
    Last edited by PG15; 08 May 2007, 11:42 AM.

so are we to assume that the crossover episode is teal'c's shindig?

hoping we see ronan v teal'c... so much ass to be kicked...

ronan kree!! lol teal'c to win!!
    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko View Post
      I thought we already knew that Teal'c cameo was in Reunion? Not that he couldn't appear again I suppose.

I'm guessing it will be Jack. Unless we've heard something that says specifically it will not be?
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        I thought we already knew that Teal'c cameo was in Reunion? Not that he couldn't appear again I suppose.

I'm guessing it will be Jack. Unless we've heard something that says specifically it will not be?
        The only thing that Joe has really mentioned about it is that it probably wont be Daniel. I believe his words were something like 'We have another actor lined up in mind for the big crossover episode' when asked if Shanks would be appearing in the crossover episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
          The only thing that Joe has really mentioned about it is that it probably wont be Daniel. I believe his words were something like 'We have another actor lined up in mind for the big crossover episode' when asked if Shanks would be appearing in the crossover episode.
          Yes, I did know that everything he'd said pointed to it NOT being Daniel. But I didn't know if I'd missed him ruling out any other characters. Actually, do we even know it's an SG1 main character? Because wasn't there some mention of Dr Lee appearing?
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

It's obviously Vala

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              To summarize, we have:

414 - Crossover Episode

Joe has also said that the the backhalf has been pretty much thoughtout by this point.
              He didn't actually say that is going to be the order of the episodes. We don't as yet know where the "relationship" episode, the crossover episode and the Carson episodes will fall in the airing order.

Originally posted by Maltrancko View Post
              Teal'c will be in Reunion. And, from hints on JM's blog, it's possible we may see that Ronon/Teal'c fight.

Joe stated in an answer on his blog on 17 March that "at present" they had "no plans to have Jack make another guest appearance on Atlantis."

Yes, I did know that everything he'd said pointed to it NOT being Daniel. But I didn't know if I'd missed him ruling out any other characters. Actually, do we even know it's an SG1 main character? Because wasn't there some mention of Dr Lee appearing?
              JM stated in his blog on April 16 that Carl Binder would be writing a "big crossover episode" and that the SG1 actor featured will NOT be Michael Shanks.

Dr Bill Lee will definitely be appearing in Atlantis at some point (see Jan 28 and April 16 entries in JM's blog).

For anyone interested, there is a new LJ community that lists the confirmed spoilers for Season 4 (cos there's so much speculation going on that's it's very easy to get confused with what's actually been confirmed and what's been speculated! ) - it's at SGA_Spoilers.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                For anyone interested, there is a new LJ community that lists the confirmed spoilers for Season 4 (cos there's so much speculation going on that's it's very easy to get confused with what's actually been confirmed and what's been speculated! ) - it's at SGA_Spoilers.
                Yay, thank you. It's so common for fan speculations to filter into the general melee, mutate into predictions, transmogrify into confirmed spoilers... leading to cries of anguish, woe and demands for a producer's/writer's head when the light finally dawns. Thanks for the link
                scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                  Yay, thank you. It's so common for fan speculations to filter into the general melee, mutate into predictions, transmogrify into confirmed spoilers... leading to cries of anguish, woe and demands for a producer's/writer's head when the light finally dawns. Thanks for the link
                  That's pretty much why Josie and I set up the comm.. with there being such a long wait to see Season 4 and spoilers filtering through here and there etc there is so much speculation around (it's unavoidable - in the absence of spoilers people speculate on what might happen in an ep, and then when spoilers surface people speculate on what the spoilers might mean etc) on just about every thread that it gets terribly confusing trying to keep track of what it confirmed and what is rumour/speculation and we start to see people reporting speculation as fact and people get their hopes up over things that haven't been confirmed and it's just utter chaos!

Hence the LJ comm. Only spoilers from confirmed or reliable sources get posted (posting is locked so there can be no random adding of info) and sources are always provided.

And after a week of trawling websites for spoilers and and confirming sources etc, I currently feel like the oracle of SGA spoilers and what is confirmed and what isn't!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nadji View Post
                    It's obviously Vala
                    Ooo I hope so but I doubt it plus there be alot of complaints if it were to happen.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
                      Ooo I hope so but I doubt it plus there be alot of complaints if it were to happen.
                      I'd love it too but there would be many unhappy campers.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        He didn't actually say that is going to be the order of the episodes. We don't as yet know where the "relationship" episode, the crossover episode and the Carson episodes will fall in the airing order.
                        True; I forgot to mention it.

I'll edit my post.

Comment

That would be nice.. though imo lee seems to be almost like felger in not having anything succeed... Unlike mccay or zalenka..

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Joe Mallozzi has posted this in his latest blog entry:

To summarize, we have:

414 - Crossover Episode

EDIT: Forgot to mention: this isn't the actual order of the episodes, just what Joe has listed in order.
                            BREAKING NEWS!!! (Alipeeps, this is from a reliable source )

Spoiler:
                            The relationship episode involves Larrin and newly introduced Materials and Metallurgical Engineer character from Michigan. I have it on the best authority (mine) that this is the case. Now, I just have to convince Joe and Paul.

I think the group of humans from "Travelers" will play some part in either the mid-season part 2 or part 3. They will be allied with our expedition against the Wraith.

By the way PG15, how about those Canucks!!! Stanley Cup is coming back to Motown this year!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              That would be nice.. though imo lee seems to be almost like felger in not having anything succeed... Unlike mccay or zalenka..
                              Oh but he's not nearly as annoying as Felger!

In my opinion of course!
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X