This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

return jonas as the new fourth

i just watched full circe again and I thought that jonas/daniel/sam/tealc complimented each other quite well. if jack MUST be chained to the desk then they should bring in jonas for season nine. he was always the one that prompted the others 'to consider possiblities they never considered before' if you'll excuse the ripoff quote from Q TNG series finale. he was a strong role model with scientific leanings that nicely undercut SuperSam and complimented Daniel's arcaheological scientific perspective just as well as sam

oops this is in the wrong forum plz forgive will move
    Last edited by terraatlantus; 18 September 2004, 03:58 PM. Reason: wrong forum

This probably belongs either in SG-1 Season Eight or the General Discussion folder. But certainly not Atlantis.

Comment

Personally, I'd rather see Jonas on Atlantis than on SG-1. Maybe then he'd be allowed a little character growth.

Then again, it would still the same people writing him.

Comment

But we already have Zelenka, and McKay.

Jonas is a great physicist, but his language skills ( 1/2 of why he is useful) is worthless here, since all of the humans speak the same language, and have no culture, do to the cullings.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

And Ford serves what purpose?

If we start going into relative worth of the various characters... that's a very fickle path, indeed.

Anyway, I was just stating my opinion.

Comment

This thread is already available in General Discussion.
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=4377

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X